TRT for medical / physical / health

Thanks, seems actually the best way. Going for that for sure !
I'm sensitive to sexual sides. Up and down while on cycle. I've never looked into using RU because I don't want something that blocks androgens in my body.

There are TONS of studies showing min + fin work synergistically and can stop hair loss completely while regrowing the loss. What I did is bought finasteride separately to run low dose, about .25mg/ml daily as a topical. Only a small reduction in DHT (and sides), while getting the majority of the hair benefits from the local absorption into your scalp. You can have the best of both worlds this way. I can't find the actual study now, but this article accurately portrays the study from the graph.

Seems the best way for it. Thanks a lot.

Just going to see for the HCG, mixed advice, mixed pros and cons!

Thanks, seems actually the best way. Going for that for sure !

Seems the best way for it. Thanks a lot.

Just going to see for the HCG, mixed advice, mixed pros and cons!
You're welcome. You only want to dive into one compound at a time anyways. Start TRT 120mg-150mg per week (not 200mg) and revisit in 2 months. Most likely you'll have experienced partial body recomp, and have great blood work still. From experience, at this point you'll have some atrophy already. You can then make changes if you want.

I have quality of life issues at double your natural T. I'm the same way, but much of this is overthinking for your goals. Being a doctor, you just need more data as this process progresses. You most likely won't need an AI or any of the support drugs you've thought through until you start really blasting later on.

You're welcome. You only want to dive into one compound at a time anyways. Start TRT 120mg-150mg per week (not 200mg) and revisit in 2 months. Most likely you'll have experienced partial body recomp, and have great blood work still. From experience, at this point you'll have some atrophy already. You can then make changes if you want.

I have quality of life issues at double your natural T. I'm the same way, but much of this is overthinking for your goals. Being a doctor, you just need more data as this process progresses. You most likely won't need an AI or any of the support drugs you've thought through until you start really blasting later on.
Thanks you, I just need to see my docs for the final bloods works/advice from him and then will start.

I hope to feel relieved from every most of symptoms actually, it been quite hard!

So 120-150mg and if in like 6/12 month I decide to blast I will up to 250-300 or even more ? With an AI this time most likely.

Thanks for the time you’ve been giving me!

You say "weren't really low" while the guy is at 180ng/dl on his blood test and having all the regular side effects...

TRT will also shut down LH and FSH production. IMO a low dose of hcg can at least keep the effects of physical atrophy away which is better than letting it go.
right 25yo with 320 total test last I saw... not sure of timing but since your a REAL dr you must know as a 25 yo your levels swing ALOT...A REAL DR WOUD NOT RX A KID 150mg a week for 1, and would not rx a kid test at all as WITHIN NORMAL RANGE... perhaps he had 1 test that was low and got up to 320 illustraiting how much kids test levels swing..

I WOULD NOT listen to anyone here and go STRAIGHT to endo for ANY advice. PCP won't know and pill pushing TRT clinics aren't looking after your health..

right 25yo with 320 total test last I saw... not sure of timing but since your a REAL dr you must know as a 25 yo your levels swing ALOT...A REAL DR WOUD NOT RX A KID 150mg a week for 1, and would not rx a kid test at all as WITHIN NORMAL RANGE... perhaps he had 1 test that was low and got up to 320 illustraiting how much kids test levels swing..

I WOULD NOT listen to anyone here and go STRAIGHT to endo for ANY advice. PCP won't know and pill pushing TRT clinics aren't looking after your health..
Exactly most of the time young guys 20-35 years old can remedy their natural Testosterone levels and get themselves at least in 600's zone with lifestyle changes and effort.

Like I said I wasn’t in the « normal range » and got a disease potentially explained by this low testosterone. Which is why I am thinking of TrT but soon going to see an urologist who treat people with that. I can swing of course, but getting a blood works AND symptoms is much more in favor for a defiency.

I already got my life good, I workout, I eat pretty good, I got supplementation … etc.

No TRT clinics in France :)

You quoted my post saying he's 180 total test. Where are you getting 320 from? 180 is not a normal range.

You quoted my post saying he's 180 total test. Where are you getting 320 from? 180 is not a normal range.
misread.. this s where I slide into the shrubs lol

at any rate get a couple more tests done and see what levels are. again 1 test is meaningless for young people. make sure you get it done at least 1 more time near 7 am.

remember we know u have your heart set on TRT and feel it will help u SOO much but u need to understand you may want kids in the future. no amount of HCG etc is going to make that forsure. there are ALOT of risks with TRT this is why guys who take the most of it take 3-5 more medications and often antidepressants.

whats your BMI?

see the uro, but also FOLLOW what he says and not people on the internet. and at LEAST give it a few years. as TRT pre maturation fucks with your reward system and fucks with brain development. never mind physical things like heart and liver.

that being said cant imagine having issues post ejaculation, the urologist will be the person to sort that out. remember they have done this prob longer than you have been alive and actually have perspective.

I wonder if just a natesto pre sex would be enough to stop the symptoms. you def want to try other methods prior to injections so can keep SOME fertility and secondary hormones.

misread.. this s where I slide into the shrubs lol

at any rate get a couple more tests done and see what levels are. again 1 test is meaningless for young people. make sure you get it done at least 1 more time near 7 am.

remember we know u have your heart set on TRT and feel it will help u SOO much but u need to understand you may want kids in the future. no amount of HCG etc is going to make that forsure. there are ALOT of risks with TRT this is why guys who take the most of it take 3-5 more medications and often antidepressants.

whats your BMI?

see the uro, but also FOLLOW what he says and not people on the internet. and at LEAST give it a few years. as TRT pre maturation fucks with your reward system and fucks with brain development. never mind physical things like heart and liver.

that being said cant imagine having issues post ejaculation, the urologist will be the person to sort that out. remember they have done this prob longer than you have been alive and actually have perspective.

I wonder if just a natesto pre sex would be enough to stop the symptoms. you def want to try other methods prior to injections so can keep SOME fertility and secondary hormones.
Hey ! Thanks for your message.

Don’t worry like I said multiple times, it’s 80% health TRT, I won’t pins my self without 2 blood test at 4 weeks a part again to get 3 and have a true version of my hormonal balance. My first test was already at 7 AM without any sports without any supp.

Foremore, I am included in a clinical trial for a rare disease potentially cause by test defiency so quite gonna follow my colleague Urologist don’t worry for that !

The problem for the symptoms is that, it’s not only sexual symptoms, I’m more of a complicated case, unfortunately … This shit breaks me for 1 weeks, but don’t worry working with an allergist + urologist + internist to get a view and therapy!

My BMI is a bit high around 25,9 but always been that “large shoulder kid” with muscles but a bit of fat ofc