Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

There is no question it could be better.
Correct me if im wrong please. If it was life threatening they take care of it immediately right? Fyi I have several canadian friends:)

Guess we'll just have to disagree. I know of (personally) 3 illegal immigrants that voted. also, have read articles like one from nbc that found thousands of dead people's were on the voting lists in my state and many reports of them voting. matter of fact, the same people's that claim there's no such thing as voter fraud are in court right now claiming voter fraud. not to mention Obama just made a video encouraging illegal immigrants to vote.

There is no question it happens. Its not in the numbers you think it is.

Trump just negotiated to bring 50 billion in investments and over 50,000 jobs to the Us with Japans richest man. He's already making good on his talk and he's not even the pres yet.

I used to consider myself a democrat but after seeing all the misleading media and crying coming from the left(poor losers) I've disbanded.

source.gif

Trump just negotiated to bring 50 billion in investments and over 50,000 jobs to the Us with Japans richest man. He's already making good on his talk and he's not even the pres yet.

I used to consider myself a democrat but after seeing all the misleading media and crying coming from the left(poor losers) I've disbanded.

Funny isn't it, Trump has done more good for the economy and the country (even before his inauguration) than Obama has managed in 8 years.