Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

The State Department drafted its own statement last month marking International Holocaust Remembrance Day that explicitly included a mention of Jewish victims, according to people familiar with the matter, but President Donald Trump’s White House blocked its release.

The existence of the draft statement adds another dimension to the controversy around the White House’s own statement that was released on Monday and set off a furor because it excluded any mention of Jews.

I can't figure out what you guys believe. It all seems to make no sense. He's Hitler, he's Russian, he's anti Jew, he's anti Muslim. I'm getting dizzy, lol. Which side is he on?

Stern and Trump are long-time friends, with Trump making numerous appearances on Stern's radio show over the years.

"I personally wish that he had never run, I told him that, because I actually think this is something that is gonna be detrimental to his mental health too, because, he wants to be liked, he wants to be loved," Stern said. "He wants people to cheer for him."

"I don't think it's going to be a healthy experience. And by the way, he's now on this anti-Hollywood kick. He loves Hollywood. First of all, he loves the press. He lives for it. He loves people in Hollywood. He only wants hobnob with them. All of this hatred and stuff directed towards him. It's not good for him. It's not good. There's a reason every president who leaves the office has grey hair."

I can't figure out what you guys believe. It all seems to make no sense. He's Hitler, he's Russian, he's anti Jew, he's anti Muslim. I'm getting dizzy, lol. Which side is he on?

It doesn't matter. He is not the king on the chess board just a pawn. That's why to you it doesn't make any sense yet....
Keep watching

It doesn't matter. He is not the king on the chess board just a pawn. That's why to you it doesn't make any sense yet....
Keep watching
Oh, I'm watching and so far I'm liking what im seeing. America first. That's what's going down.

Oh, I'm watching and so far I'm liking what im seeing. America first. That's what's going down.

I know l know. If you like to Christian autocracy it's around the corner. Assuming you are white as long as you are ok with church telling you what to do you will be fine :)

I know l know. If you like to Christian autocracy it's around the corner. Assuming you are white as long as you are ok with church telling you what to do you will be fine :)
Wait....what? The church is gonna now start telling me what to do? First the Democrats now the church? Man, I can't catch a break.

Trump will help working class Americans by letting Wall Street engage in the behavior that led to a global economic crisis.

Kellyanne Conway has taken “https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/22/kellyanne-conway-says-donald-trumps-team-has-alternate-facts-which-pretty-much-says-it-all/?utm_term=.ac47248ed57c (alternative facts)” to a new level.

During a Thursday interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, the counselor to the president defended President Trump’s travel ban related to seven majority-Muslim countries. At one point, Conway made a reference to two Iraqi refugees whom she described as the masterminds behind “the Bowling Green Massacre.”

“Most people don’t know that because it didn’t get covered,” Conway said.

The Bowling Green Massacre didn’t get covered because it didn’t happen. There has never been a terrorist attack in Bowling Green, Ky., carried out by Iraqi refugees or anyone else.

Kellyanne Conway has taken “https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/22/kellyanne-conway-says-donald-trumps-team-has-alternate-facts-which-pretty-much-says-it-all/?utm_term=.ac47248ed57c (alternative facts)” to a new level.

During a Thursday interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, the counselor to the president defended President Trump’s travel ban related to seven majority-Muslim countries. At one point, Conway made a reference to two Iraqi refugees whom she described as the masterminds behind “the Bowling Green Massacre.”

“Most people don’t know that because it didn’t get covered,” Conway said.

The Bowling Green Massacre didn’t get covered because it didn’t happen. There has never been a terrorist attack in Bowling Green, Ky., carried out by Iraqi refugees or anyone else.

Lol, msnbc equals falsehoods. We're talking about the so called news organization that has repeatedly been caught editing video and audio to create a narrative based on a lie. Not to mention, if they made it their journalistic duty to not air anyone who didn't alter facts then journalist would have to get out of the game of politics all together. I think what they mean is unless they push the falsehoods "they" want to see pushed. Right?

Why exactly did you find it necessary to involve race into a non racial discussion? This tactic is straight from the progressive textbook. Be better than that and debate your position without placing race where it doesn't belong. Don't be that guy, we have enough of them here.