Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Stupid cunt
http://conservativetribune.com/griffin-not-about-barron-but-look/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=lynx&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2017-06-03

Meet the man who gives President Donald J. Trump his power. This is the story of Khoren Dartanian (Ken Davitian - Borat), the master of the artificial glow and the official presidential spray tanner.

“The President’s Sun,” directed by The Big Short co-producer Robyn Wholey, introduces America to Donald Trump’s personal spray tanner, an Armenian immigrant named Khoren Dartanian. (If the actor playing Khoren, Ken Davitian, looks familiar, you might have seen him in Borat, The Artist, Ray Donovan, or one of his many other projects.) According to the satirical, short doc, this is the guy who gives the president his power. “I met the president back in 1987,” Khoren recalls in the video. “He told me, ‘Khoren, I want a tan that makes other tans feel weak. My tan wins, and their tan loses. And I knew right away that I had to do my newest creation.” In English, Khoren says the custom color is “Loco Jack-o-Lantern.”

Trump Stomps Planet Earth
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/03/opinion/sunday/trump-stomps-planet-earth.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

WASHINGTON — We’ve been conditioned by Hollywood to see the president of the United States step up to the lectern to confidently tell us how he will combat the existential threat to the planet — be it aliens, asteroids, tidal waves, volcanoes, killer sharks, killer robots or a 500-billion-ton comet the size of New York City.

So it was quite stunning to see the president of the United States step up to the lectern to declare himself the existential threat to the planet.

And with a calming band playing us to our doom, just like on the Titanic.

You know you’re in trouble when beclouded Beijing, where birds go to die, replaces you as a leader on climate change.

America is living through a fractured fairy tale, in the grip of a lonely and uninformed mad king, an arrogant and naïve princeling, a comely but complicit blond princess and a dyspeptic, dystopian troll under the bridge.

“Consider this, if the Paris agreement was so good for us all, so widely supported, and so vital to our planet’s survival – why wasn’t it a treaty, agreed to by the Senate, and set in stone. If President Obama had done that, we would not be discussing withdrawal. But he knew he couldn’t get a treaty through the Senate, so now another part of his legacy will be reversed.” Stuart Varney— Varney & Co.
Obama BLASTS Trump on Paris Agreement, Immediately Regrets It! It's not about Climate, it's about America First! • Swamp Drain

[OA] Health Care in America
http://alphaomegaalpha.org/pharos/2017/Spring/2017-2-Editorial-Tooker.pdf

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. — President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Those who are sick and cannot get care could be added to the above statement by Pres. Eisenhower. Thirty-two of the 33 developed countries in the world have universal health care. These countries have concluded that health care for all is a moral right.

The one developed country in the world that has not resolved that health care is a fundamental human right is the United States of America.