UK GENTECH LABS

I was exposed? Okay. Maybe next time try to "expose" truth in statements instead ;)

Am not gonna sit and argue with you guys all night, write whatever you want. Am not going to defend myself in anyway if it has to do with my persona, 'cuz honestly, it doesn't change any of my points made in regards to this discussion.

Bye and have fun :)

If it gets back on topic I will reply.

Just tapped out^^^

hahahaha

A month later, and after SF refused to pay Sworder extortion money, he turned on them, claiming there were too many complaints but he didn't have a shred of evidence:

Steroidfax you are on your own on this one.

Another source will be found than you.

Anybody that is contacting SF do so at your own risk!

I am getting too many emails from people who are dealing with SF, I do not support him and make your purchases at your own risk.

I am not supporting Steroidfax anymore sorry.

Steroidfax and I have had a disagreement and too many complaints from guys who are using/trying to use you.

A month later, and after SF refused to pay Sworder extortion money, he turned on them, claiming there were too many complaints but he didn't have a shred of evidence:
This quote is actually telling people not to buy from SF so that boys like Johnny don't get burned. Which is a good thing, you are supposed to presenting all the bad..

WTF CBS am I going to have to attack my own persona because you can't do it properly??

You do not have the tools available to help people because you are always too focus on attacking people and being immature.

If you want to discredit my persona go ahead.

I might argue with members but I only attack pieces of shit like you.

I don't want to discredit your persona, I want to discredit your character.

Steroidfax's Sciroxx gear was really good btw. :) Didn't need Labmax to tell me that LMFAO.

You didn't even need to run it to tell you that! Just looking at the gear told you it was fire. LMFAO

Sworder's a clown!

Sworder's a clown!

Sworder's a clown!

Sworder's a clown!

Sworder's a clown!

Sworder's a clown!

This quote is actually telling people not to buy from SF so that boys like Johnny don't get burned. Which is a good thing, you are supposed to presenting all the bad..

WTF CBS am I going to have to attack my own persona because you can't do it properly??

You only did it after they told you they were done paying your scamming ass.. Once the gravy train stopped you turned, it proves you're a scumbag. That was the point, since you're trying to twist it.. ;)

Cbs all you do is deflect, and twist words. Getting really tiring but I'm glad the smarter people can see right through you. Half of your post bring no value to this board

Cbs all you do is deflect, and twist words. Getting really tiring but I'm glad the smarter people can see right through you. Half of your post bring no value to this board

And what you're doing is trying to help your one ally here.. Sworder was just exposed, let's not distract from the current topic.. Okay cupcake??

I'm content with half my posts bringing no value. Half is still better than you. 100% of your bring no value - no matter which shill account you're using. Clown

Lmao ok at least you admit that.

So if I show you one post of mine that has valuable content will you retract your statement of 100%?

No I will not. You're a fucking clown. I already exposed the little game you're playing a few weeks ago, so I have no interest in reconsidering anything about a proven liar like you.

Thanks for playing. Fuck off!

No I will not. You're a fucking clown. I already exposed the little game you're playing a few weeks ago, so I have no interest in reconsidering anything about a proven liar like you.

Thanks for playing. Fuck off!

Pretty clear the "little game" is just wild speculation on your part. I've been here for a few weeks now and haven't remotely pushed any lab, yet you continue to cling onto your speculations.

And of course there's the deflect! @Sworder you couldn't be more accurate!

Sworder, it was so easy proving you're a piece of shit, I don't think you could even jerk off properly without hurting yourself. You're a joke. A clown. A gear whore. Go fuck yourself.

Pretty clear the "little game" is just wild speculation on your part. I've been here for a few weeks now and haven't remotely pushed any lab, yet you continue to cling onto your speculations.

They are just 2 guys trying to play some game, honestly I don't know their intentions. Obviously there seems to be some alternative motive in which it would make sense, you can make money on the boards believe it or not, or they are just 2 guys that don't have much to do and their level of intelligence is reflective in their post. I really don't like attacking people or calling them something but at this point it is unavoidable.

It actually gives me great entertainment watching them post. Anybody with an IQ can see how silly they look and the more they post the more they seal their own fate of being labeled as (sorry for using the term) "idiots."

What they are doing now is attacking my persona trying to discredit any statement I make by previous actions. And in the grand scheme, they cannot dispute pure content or information so they resort to this. It's funny, watch them do their thing.

images

They are just 2 guys trying to play some game, honestly I don't know their intentions. Obviously there seems to be some alternative motive in which it would make sense, you can make money on the boards believe it or not, or they are just 2 guys that don't have much to do and their level of intelligence is reflective in their post. I really don't like attacking people or calling them something but at this point it is unavoidable.

It actually gives me great entertainment watching them post. Anybody with an IQ can see how silly they look and the more they post the more they seal their own fate of being labeled as (sorry for using the term) "idiots."

What they are doing now is attacking my persona trying to discredit any statement I make by previous actions. And in the grand scheme, they cannot dispute pure content or information so they resort to this. It's funny, watch them do their thing.

Resort to this?? Dude, you're a complete piece of shit, and people need to know!! Do you have any idea the number of new people that get fucked because of scumbags like yourself? You vouched for a lab before even pinning.. You took money and free gear to promote a lab. You then scammed 3 labs out of a large cycles worth of gear by promising to do a cycle logs you never even got going.

You can't be trusted.. See, the funny thing is I hadn't even really been involved in this before you brought my name up and tried to discredit me. Now you're crying because I actually discredited you with the fucking truth?! Well, along with CBS.. I'm not making shit up like you are, I'm pointing to FACTS.. You suck..

i have felt the same way before. i dont really think cbs and crew are making their own gear as i havent seen them post the knowledge or hint at it at all. i sometimes do think there is some motive. the amount of time they spend on here is quite crazy