Ultimate Nootropic Stack?

Interesting. What was your dosage? Did it improve your working memory?
Around 2-3ius EOD, some might say its a replacement dose but idk maybe I respond well to it. I get carpal tunnel at higher doses.

Dosed in the morning as night dosing affects my sleep. I usually cycle for a few weeks to a month.

No change in working memory but changes in attention span and tolerance for discomfort.

@Jin23 or anyone with experience with Lion's Mane.

I took 600 mg dose of lion's mane this morning for the first time 7:30 am. I'm having a bad experience so far. It's very head heavy, I feel like how I would feel if my estrogen was crashed, my senses are heightened, music sounds different, reality is a bit different. I'm still oriented to time person and place but idk, kind of feels like depersonalization.

Anyone have bad experience with Lions mane and could shed some light on what the fuck im experiencing because it feels like im on a drug.
late reply but I assume this was an extract? was it quoted as high beta glucan?

some mushroom extracts are based on beta gluons vs other more useful compounds. they act as a stimulant/irritant to the body/immune system so its almost like adrenaline dump that won't stop, clears airways and wakes u up though! (and shit your pants) suppose almost like a micro dose of psilo sans psychedelic effect. senses are higher over stimulated/not the typical stimulated feeling at the same time.

ive experimented with alot of nootropics over the years and the only ones i have found that are actually worth a fuck are microdosing mushrooms and caffeine.

semax is ok. modafinal last to long and makes me anxious and i dont like the type of energy it provides.

From this blog, looks like withdrawals from Gabapentin are horrible. No first hand experience. I am researching use to help coming off Kratom

It is common for opiate & opioid addicts to fall into the snare of switching their addictions to worse ones (e.g., benzodiazepines, neurontin, pregabalin) or even suffering cardiovascular events from megadosing loperamide. You'd be better off going to a bona fide treatment professional and considering maintenance therapy oriented towards cessation, or an inpatient detox with continuing psychotherapy.

It is common for opiate & opioid addicts to fall into the snare of switching their addictions to worse ones (e.g., benzodiazepines, neurontin, pregabalin) or even suffering cardiovascular events from megadosing loperamide. You'd be better off going to a bona fide treatment professional and considering maintenance therapy oriented towards cessation, or an inpatient detox with continuing psychotherapy.
In patient and outpatient end up send you home with gabapentin when you say you have anxiety and such… also gabapentin is not worse then opiates, opiates you easily cant function and will lose everything, gabapentin you cant overdose and you can function as a human…also if not abusing gabapentin and taken normally, its great for anxiety, as someone gets accustomed to living life sober. As SSRI and these meds make you feel awful. Also benzo addictions is horrible, doesnt even compare to gabapentin, benzo addiction for me is blackouts and jail…You would say otherwise?

Also soboxone and methadone, such horrible days….you end up withdrawing every morning before you take it…

Do you have personal experience in this case…. Because maintaence drugs are so much worse then gabapentin… and you get high as hell off them everytime.

Gabapentin has been a useful tool, which will end with a taper plan, a slow one.

Last edited:
ive experimented with alot of nootropics over the years and the only ones i have found that are actually worth a fuck are microdosing mushrooms and caffeine.

semax is ok. modafinal last to long and makes me anxious and i dont like the type of energy it provides.
Do you actually get anything out of microdosing mushrooms? I've tried it but didn't notice much of a difference. I find it more beneficial to take a regular dose once per month or so. I've wanted to try a "heroic" dose to see how well that works but I'm already crazy enough as it is.

Do you actually get anything out of microdosing mushrooms? I've tried it but didn't notice much of a difference. I find it more beneficial to take a regular dose once per month or so. I've wanted to try a "heroic" dose to see how well that works but I'm already crazy enough as it is.
100-150mg 2x a week makes a subnational difference in my day and even the following days. much more empathetic and present and emotionally aware which is something i usually struggle with. Find it best paired with actual therapy and occasional higher doses are forsure beneficial.

In patient and outpatient end up send you home with gabapentin when you say you have anxiety and such… also gabapentin is not worse then opiates, opiates you easily cant function and will lose everything, gabapentin you cant overdose and you can function as a human…also if not abusing gabapentin and taken normally, its great for anxiety, as someone gets accustomed to living life sober. As SSRI and these meds make you feel awful. Also benzo addictions is horrible, doesnt even compare to gabapentin, benzo addiction for me is blackouts and jail…You would say otherwise?

Also soboxone and methadone, such horrible days….you end up withdrawing every morning before you take it…

Do you have personal experience in this case…. Because maintaence drugs are so much worse then gabapentin… and you get high as hell off them everytime.

Gabapentin has been a useful tool, which will end with a taper plan, a slow one.
Coming from someone who like opiates. You need medical supervision with these things. Gabapentin is an antagonist and has withdrawal. Everything had their place just like Xanax but it is prescribed with caution

More than you know. I won't elaborate because the last thing I want to do here is create the appearance of feeling challenged to anybody. You are triggered bro. Not only that, but I suspect that you have been less than successful getting off of dope. I seriously, empathise with that predicament, and wish you good fortune and positive results in time.

As @RiceNKimchi indicated, a limited supply of comfort meds may be prescribed, which is qualitatively different from self-managing coming off of kratom (gas station heroin) with any of the aforementioned drugs. And I know, that you, fucking know it. Can you count the success stories on more than one hand, knowing all the junkies you know?

@jJjburton didn't you have a recent thread where you a recent OD? You should know the seriousness of what you're trying to influence... first hand.

It may not be the same substance that caused if but you're playing with fire self medicating

I brought up the same concern when you were running heavy anabolics right after that event....

Last edited:
More than you know. I won't elaborate because the last thing I want to do here is create the appearance of feeling challenged to anybody. You are triggered bro. Not only that, but I suspect that you have been less than successful getting off of dope. I seriously, empathise with that predicament, and wish you good fortune and positive results in time.

As @RiceNKimchi indicated, a limited supply of comfort meds may be prescribed, which is qualitatively different from self-managing coming off of kratom (gas station heroin) with any of the aforementioned drugs. And I know, that you, fucking know it. Can you count the success stories on more than one hand, knowing all the junkies you know?
I am in NA and go to meetings everyday, do step work and have sponsor…so yes everyone in those meeting is successful. Been sober since jan 3. Coming up 9 months.

Edit- i only work, in respectable field, dont hang or have any friends, just sober family, and gym…. So you are very much off

Last edited:
@jJjburton didn't you have a recent thread where you a recent OD? You should know the seriousness of what you're trying to influence... first hand.

It may not be the same substance that caused if but you're playing with fire self medicating

I brought up the same concern when you were running heavy anabolics right after that event....
Yes and doing all the above mentioned, na, sponsor, meetings, step work. Only been taking gabapentin, and have it prescribed. Along with then buy the same dosage online to save money.

I also was sober before this Event for 6 months. It was a one time use, instant od. Litteraly one snort after 6 months clean, an od, didnt even get high, as the second i snorted it i was out.

Last edited:
Yes and doing all the above mentioned, na, sponsor, meetings, step work. Only been taking gabapentin, and have it prescribed. Along with then buy the same dosage online to save money.
This wasn't meant to be a jab at you. I do troll some but feel this to be a more serious situation. Best wishes to you in recovery but thread lightly... even what you just said would be a red flag to me

I also was sober before this Event for 6 months. It was a one time use, instant od. Litteraly one snort after 6 months clean, an od, didnt even get high, as the second i snorted it i was out.
So, you're not sober, you've just switched your addiction for a worse one you'll eventually have to come off of. Hence, your being so easily triggered. Enjoy your "johnnies." Just another NA success story.

I am in NA and go to meetings everyday, do step work and have sponsor…so yes everyone in those meeting is successful. Been sober since jan 3. Coming up 9 months.

Edit- i only work, in respectable field, dont hang or have any friends, just sober family, and gym…. So you are very much off
Keep up good work. 9 months is great. In beginning take it a day or even minute at a time. It gets easier. Circle of friends is very important to get you out of those ‘down’ times. I know this very well.

Congrats when you reach that 9 months

Thank You for the insight, and i too would like to be able to have a positive and productive life, and eventually will be tapering off the need for everything, once i learn better how to cope properly in a fashion that allows for proper prgrogession moving forward.