Ultimate Nootropic Stack?

I really like onnit alphabrain for doing any kind of studying and computer work. However, no idea whats in it

I find a can of snuff per day is the best way to get your nicotine in. Just make sure you have a good electric toothbrush and practice proper dental hygiene while using it.
Snuff is tobacco for insufflation (snorting), no? Illegal in many places I believe. Do you mean those pouches, what are called Swedish tobacco (Snus)?

In any case, a tin or can of any tobacco product of this sort (chewing, Snus) daily is an assload of carcinogens. Nicotine per se can be beneficial for many cognitive functions and tasks including memory though highly addictive, but advising tobacco use is pretty damn harmful.

Your monthly radiation absorption is probably on par with a yearly dose in the Chernobyl surrounds immediately after its catastrophe (tens of microsieverts [μSv] monthly).

Snuff is tobacco for insufflation (snorting), no? Illegal in many places I believe. Do you mean those pouches, what are called Swedish tobacco (Snus)?

In any case, a tin or can of any tobacco product of this sort (chewing, Snus) daily is an assload of carcinogens. Nicotine per se can be beneficial for many cognitive functions and tasks including memory though highly addictive, but advising tobacco use is pretty damn harmful.

Your monthly radiation absorption is probably on par with a yearly dose in the Chernobyl surrounds immediately after its catastrophe (tens of microsieverts [μSv] monthly).
Snuff is just chewing tobacco. It is the fine cut tobacco as opposed to the long cut tobacco

I tried nicotine gum as a nootropic one time and I have never been a tobacco user. All it did was make me throw up before the gym.

0/10 would not recommend.

Attachments

• 0E8F9CF6-F391-4666-A134-EFB433D4DC17.jpeg
    0E8F9CF6-F391-4666-A134-EFB433D4DC17.jpeg
    410.2 KB · Views: 10
The best nootropic is fixing your sleep tbh, especially if you are a big guy check if you have a deviated septum and sleep apnea. Also relax on the stimulants. I was an atom junkie and I had the worst sleep ever . And the cycle went on I abused modafinil caffeine and all that crazy stuff. I think nootropics are only for an exam or for a quick boost , not for a permanent solution

Snuff is just chewing tobacco. It is the fine cut tobacco as opposed to the long cut tobacco

I tried nicotine gum as a nootropic one time and I have never been a tobacco user. All it did was make me throw up before the gym.

0/10 would not recommend.
Great, thanks bro - learned something new today.

I looked at the NIH's Cancer Institute terminology, and snuff can be moist or dry. The moist type is usually used for buccal and sublingual delivery (put in the mouth basically; like that Copenhagen you showed) and the dry type is typically (but not necessarily) insufflated.

Great, thanks bro - learned something new today.

I looked at the NIH's Cancer Institute terminology, and snuff can be moist or dry. The moist type is usually used for buccal and sublingual delivery (put in the mouth basically; like that Copenhagen you showed) and the dry type is typically (but not necessarily) insufflated.
It BURNS, horribly tried once never again, its like snorting acid vinegar. It kills

I actually dip a can of dip per day. Have for 25 years. Snuff is also a particular flavor of dip. Like a natural tobacco flavor.

Anyways, it’s terrible for oral health. I discovered Sonicare toothbrushes 15 years ago and I floss every night. That has saved me from tooth loss and oral issues. Plus I have good teeth genetics, thank God. And a Godly mother that made/watched me floss every night as a kid before I could go to bed lol.

On a related note, bpc157 restores my receded/eroded gums amazingly! It’s miraculous in the level and speed at which my gums grow back after starting bpc157. I have come to be fascinated with bpc157 for this reason. Can save many people their teeth and gums if they only knew about it’s effectiveness!

On a related note, bpc157 restores my receded/eroded gums amazingly! It’s miraculous in the level and speed at which my gums grow back after starting bpc157. I have come to be fascinated with bpc157 for this reason. Can save many people their teeth and gums if they only knew about it’s effectiveness!

Interesting. ROA?

Approach the use of drugs carefully. Take less caffeine, it affects the heart and if you add medication to it, it can cause terrible things to happen.

I actually dip a can of dip per day. Have for 25 years. Snuff is also a particular flavor of dip. Like a natural tobacco flavor.

Anyways, it’s terrible for oral health. I discovered Sonicare toothbrushes 15 years ago and I floss every night. That has saved me from tooth loss and oral issues. Plus I have good teeth genetics, thank God. And a Godly mother that made/watched me floss every night as a kid before I could go to bed lol.

Man, I never considered BPC157 for this. I dip everyday and have noticed receding gums. What dosage/protocol did you use to see gum regrowth?

Man, I never considered BPC157 for this. I dip everyday and have noticed receding gums. What dosage/protocol did you use to see gum regrowth?
I discovered it while trying to heal my knee! It was amazing because the bpc157 restored about 15 years worth of eroded gums. Took me several days to figure out what was happening.

I don’t even bother with the Tb500 anymore. I found it was the bpc157 that was making the magic happen. I’m running it now and planning to quit my 25 year snuff/dip habit. But yeah man, try it and see. Get the gums of an adolescent again lol

Approach the use of drugs carefully. Take less caffeine, it affects the heart and if you add medication to it, it can cause terrible things to happen.
I should be dead then. Been combining large amounts of caffeine with many other substances for about 20 years now. I think much of the terrible things you mention are genetic responses to various substances like caffeine.

I discovered it while trying to heal my knee! It was amazing because the bpc157 restored about 15 years worth of eroded gums. Took me several days to figure out what was happening.

I don’t even bother with the Tb500 anymore. I found it was the bpc157 that was making the magic happen. I’m running it now and planning to quit my 25 year snuff/dip habit. But yeah man, try it and see. Get the gums of an adolescent again lol
Fuck yeah, this gives me some hope. My dentist is saying I need to do a gum transplant which sounds like a nightmare. What was your dosage of BPC and how long did it take to see a change?

Fuck yeah, this gives me some hope. My dentist is saying I need to do a gum transplant which sounds like a nightmare. What was your dosage of BPC and how long did it take to see a change?
You will notice significant regrowth in a week or less. It’s fast and significant. Your dentist is about to be blown away.

I use the 6mg nicotine pouches that you place on your gums (no tobacco) leave in for 10-20 minutes one per 3 hours hours of solid work and find it very effective for getting in the zone.

Notice no crash or craving when it wares off or no craving the next day.

@Type-IIx does this have the same dangers as snus?

My memory has significantly improved after using the combination of alpha-gpc, caffeine, and l-theanine. I just recently added acetyl-l-tyrosine, curious how this will help.

I honestly prefer the above the stack more than r-modafinil, its just too rough and physically draining. But if i want to plan and think super long term or making major decisions, then R-modafinil is my choice.

These are nice additions to the mental tool box. Anyone want to recommend me something to try out?
Aplha gpc is good for short term help?

My memory has significantly improved after using the combination of alpha-gpc, caffeine, and l-theanine. I just recently added acetyl-l-tyrosine, curious how this will help.

I honestly prefer the above the stack more than r-modafinil, its just too rough and physically draining. But if i want to plan and think super long term or making major decisions, then R-modafinil is my choice.

These are nice additions to the mental tool box. Anyone want to recommend me something to try out?
Any input on the acetyl l tyrosine? How is memory?