*underdosed* Anavar / Oxandrolome 20mg Qingdao Sigma Chemical **EU warehouse**

you dont need to keep bumping threads that are irrelevant to it. You have been here since 2015. Please look at his testing page.
sure, but specifically wanted to know from the "haters" in this thread if they knew anything about his gh. ive only seen the jano test the seller posted himself

sure, but specifically wanted to know from the "haters" in this thread if they knew anything about his gh. ive only seen the jano test the seller posted himself
I am not a hater, nor am I a shill;

blood work shows that it is legit HGH. along with feels.

dident mean hater in a bad way, as im also not happy with one of there products, and basically got the same reply as the guy in this thread
Their hgh doesn’t have any user testing from jano as far as I know. it’s odd that nobody has tested it yet being how popular it is.

these tests where made to find out real life quality of qingdao raw materials. I’m not sponsoring in any way, I have just used their raws. Keep in mind that janos results have some variability, I’d say 10% up or down because they gave me slightly different results in different tests from the same batch.

Tren enan was dosed at ~220mg

https://janoshik.com/tests/28356-Tren_Enanthate_200mgml_XSAFB1D6CU55

Test enan was dosed at ~260mg

https://janoshik.com/tests/28357-TESTENAN_BGVSE52UWT2X

Primo was dosed at 100mg

https://janoshik.com/tests/28358-NIBAL_PWLQ8LQXUU73

Parabolan was dosed at 83mg

https://janoshik.com/tests/28359-PARABOLAN_RF5VTCT9PBH1

Susta was dosed at ~260mg

https://janoshik.com/tests/28360-Test_Blend_250mgml_7L6YTFGSD62X

Alright i been ordering from them before they decided to start taking ur board guys money, i would say their peptides and raws are usually decent but their oils and their bottles are fucking TERRIBLE the top comes off all the time, its almost like fucking TINFOIL you think their oils will be top or decent they cant even afford a proper topper???.
DO NOT GET OILS prob has less than 50% of what it claims. I used their test and it was either underdosed or not test at all!
they constantly send random shit with no labels all the time and mix up A LOT OF Their products!!! its terrible for oils STAY AWAY.

HOLY FUCK reddit and other NON PAID platforms so many new posts of ppl using his shit and its just selling as much garbage as he can until the rep is demolished, im giving him 10 months tops till hes not allowed to post on some boards.

I never needed proof that Quingando rep is a piece of shit.
But thanks for another confirmation.

Last edited:
Alright i been ordering from them before they decided to start taking ur board guys money, i would say their peptides and raws are usually decent but their oils and their bottles are fucking TERRIBLE the top comes off all the time, its almost like fucking TINFOIL you think their oils will be top or decent they cant even afford a proper topper???.
DO NOT GET OILS prob has less than 50% of what it claims. I used their test and it was either underdosed or not test at all!
they constantly send random shit with no labels all the time and mix up A LOT OF Their products!!! its terrible for oils STAY AWAY.
Every oil I’ve tested has been very close to advertised. The furthest thing off has been test cyp at 225… there have been a number of customer tests shared on the oils and I can’t remember a bad one. No source should go unchecked imo

Every oil I’ve tested has been very close to advertised. The furthest thing off has been test cyp at 225… there have been a number of customer tests shared on the oils and I can’t remember a bad one. No source should go unchecked imo
You going to link your jano test? or just say some words. I havent seen one independent test on oils just raws.
Have a link to proof before you say anything more lil man.

I never needed proof that Quingando rep is a piece of shit.
But thanks for another confirmation.
i mean at this point its just kids that are too embarrassed to admit they have spent all their cash on underdosed garbage. This shit has gone so far down a hole. I still can't believe they are making those til foil top vials tho. Half the time you are not even getting what you paid for its all mixed up and underdosed.

Always the same bullshit that gave you zero credibility.

You say "We publish 100% of our lab tests" which is not true, you were forced to publish the good lab tests, when they were leaked by one of your members in public against your will, because he was against your policy, because you only published the bad tests.

We started on Meso US, you ran off to publish the only underdosed lab test you had, with the mention "underdosed".. then you created a fake account to make bad crimping feedbacks, which you made pass for an idiot on meso us ... good that at the very first beginning ..

"why have you published 100 of times our good lab test to promote your products?"

As you used some lab tests to make bad publicity, I used the rest to make good one, it's more a losing battle than you are in leading ^^

The list is long:

You lied about the results of our products at the very beginning to encourage me to buy and pay you for these lab tests and I denied unlike the other souces that you keep cocksucking.

You tried to pressure me by posting a bad lab test, and it still didn't work..

Once the rest of the lab tests were published and shared by one of your members who no longer agreed with your relentlessness, you had no choice but to publish them on your site because meso members putted pressure on you to share all and they were good ;)

You tested our trenbolone enanthate, trestolone acetate, and you had not created the topics dedicated to the results, unlike the other labs to which you promote.

So yes I have my reasons why you are liars, relentless, far from any neutrality.. and the proof, no one supports you in your approach and squabbling neither here or in french meso, you receive zero donations there, and NBC here about your BS.
you stopped selling orals completely cold turkey, when someone does a test on ur oils and posts it, you usually take the product off ur list and discontinue it cuz you get busted. Bro wendy, what ever the fuck, you guys are so fucking down the hole its only a matter of time. IDK why you didnt just stick to what you are good at... raws and peptides.... you got greedy with your tinfoil toppers sad

You going to link your jano test? or just say some words. I havent seen one independent test on oils just raws.
Have a link to proof before you say anything more lil man.
… and you’re posting what? NOT words? No need to spoon feed you shit. I’ve posted both positive and negative things here, so go fucking find it. I haven’t shared all my test, why? Because it’s my money, go do something your fuckin self instead of post claims. I have shared a good tren test despite having doubts, also a good primo test, and a SHIT anavar tablet test. There have been some problems with QSC and they are well documented. It’s been overwhelmingly positive for most buyers. I honestly couldn’t care less what you think, I just figured I’d share my experience. Seems suspicious for you to join just to dog dick a source…. Losing money are ya? ✌️

PS… the caps are shit. You’re correct

Last edited: