Ways to reduce physical (and mental) deleterious effects from nandrolone?

Curious what mental sides happen with nandrolone? I just started NPP but I have noticed weird dreams and a kind of restlessness but I also upped my test, added dbol, and gh..
rhGH substantially increases stage 3 and 4 (slow wave) sleep, so more vivid dreams is normal. The restlessness would seem androgen related... Nothing particular to nandrolone, it's just the model compound used. Any psych links between nandrolone and, for example, the GABA system is almost certainly common among the androgens.

rhGH substantially increases stage 3 and 4 (slow wave) sleep, so more vivid dreams is normal. The restlessness would seem androgen related... Nothing particular to nandrolone, it's just the model compound used. Any psych links between nandrolone and, for example, the GABA system is almost certainly common among the androgens.
I think I fucked myself up from juicing all these years.. I literally can’t even sit through a movie without getting up and doing something else. Even 20 minutes tv show is hard for me to not get bored and want to get up and do something else. It’s almost like I can never sit still for more then 20-30 minutes without getting an urge to get up. It’s weird and annoying

I think I fucked myself up from juicing all these years.. I literally can’t even sit through a movie without getting up and doing something else. Even 20 minutes tv show is hard for me to not get bored and want to get up and do something else. It’s almost like I can never sit still for more then 20-30 minutes without getting an urge to get up. It’s weird and annoying
Sucks bro. It's hard to say what the long-term (causal) psych effects of AAS are. I think it's true that they may harm spatial memory and learning long-term, but other than that, I'm not sure anyone can really say what the long-term psych effects are.

Sucks bro. It's hard to say what the long-term (causal) psych effects of AAS are. I think it's true that they may harm spatial memory and learning long-term, but other than that, I'm not sure anyone can really say what the long-term psych effects are.
Have you noticed anything like that?

I take Taurine but sparingly. Unfortunately, 5g of Taurine is going to be pretty hard on your kidneys. Because most of it is going to end up being processed by the kidneys and peed out. Your body only wants as much as it can use. It rejects the rest.
Where are you coming up with this claim about taurine being so hard on the kidneys? From medicinenet:

Dosing​

The following doses have been studied in scientific research:
BY MOUTH:
  • Congestive heart failure: 2-6 grams of taurine per day in two or three divided doses.
  • Hepatitis: 4 grams of taurine 3 times daily for 6 weeks.
  • Nausea and vomiting due to chemotherapy: 2 grams of taurine daily for 6 months has been used.
  • Muscle soreness after exercise: 2 grams of taurine three times daily after meals before exercise and continued three days after exercise.
In fact, taurine has been shown to protect against diabetic nephropathy, chronic renal failure, acute kidney injury, etc., not the opposite:

Last edited:

I am autistic and have ADHD so I'm like that already. Drives my wife nuts. Haven't noticed it getting worse over the years. But I only do little baby cycles once or twice a year.

It does suck. Sry you're dealing with that.

As someone else mentioned, telmisartan. It has been shown to combat cardiac fibrosis, which has been shown to be an issue with nandrolone. I take 40 mg year round regardless of if I'm on nandrolone, just for the effects on cardiac remodeling.

I dont think this has ANYTHING to do with gear whatsoever. This has to do with social media and smart phones. I dont participate in any of it. No facebook, instagram blah blah blah. None of it. Bever had any issues till a few years back at a job i had where i basically sat around all day with nothing to do so i watched youtube. Once i started doing that my entertainment consumption habbits changed. I had zero interest in movies or shows. I wanted the full shebang in 10 minutes or less. A typical youtube video is about that long. Its even worse w people now w shorts and freaking tic toc. So. My two cents.

I dont think this has ANYTHING to do with gear whatsoever. This has to do with social media and smart phones. I dont participate in any of it. No facebook, instagram blah blah blah. None of it. Bever had any issues till a few years back at a job i had where i basically sat around all day with nothing to do so i watched youtube. Once i started doing that my entertainment consumption habbits changed. I had zero interest in movies or shows. I wanted the full shebang in 10 minutes or less. A typical youtube video is about that long. Its even worse w people now w shorts and freaking tic toc. So. My two cents.
I definitely agree that social media and that shit has some measurable effect on it. I don't know OPs habits well enough to say. It is definitely something worth considering though.

Mindfulness meditation sucks at first. That would be well worth trying here.

Where are you coming up with this claim about taurine being so hard on the kidneys? From medicinenet:

Dosing​

The following doses have been studied in scientific research:
BY MOUTH:
  • Congestive heart failure: 2-6 grams of taurine per day in two or three divided doses.
  • Hepatitis: 4 grams of taurine 3 times daily for 6 weeks.
  • Nausea and vomiting due to chemotherapy: 2 grams of taurine daily for 6 months has been used.
  • Muscle soreness after exercise: 2 grams of taurine three times daily after meals before exercise and continued three days after exercise.
In fact, taurine has been shown to protect against diabetic nephropathy, chronic renal failure, acute kidney injury, etc., not the opposite:

This article warns against people with kidney problems consuming those kinds of Taurine doses:

And there have been case reports of people showing up to the emergency dept with kidney failure believed to be from taking too much Taurine. They probably already had pre-existing kidney issues though. Bottom line is like everything else, some is good and too much is bad. I'm not saying a little kidney stress is going to put you in the hospital, but I try to take supplement doses that'll keep my organs as stress free as possible.

This article warns against people with kidney problems consuming those kinds of Taurine doses:

And there have been case reports of people showing up to the emergency dept with kidney failure believed to be from taking too much Taurine. They probably already had pre-existing kidney issues though. Bottom line is like everything else, some is good and too much is bad. I'm not saying a little kidney stress is going to put you in the hospital, but I try to take supplement doses that'll keep my organs as stress free as possible.
I'm not talking about people with renal failure, since they can't excrete taurine like normally healthy people. I've been using taurine at 3-6000 mg. daily for years, bloods concerning kidney function are always good. Did you look at the studies I posted concerning taurine as a benefit to renal function? Nobody healthy is gonna die from gram amts. of taurine ingestion. Strength athletes have been taking gram amts. of taurine for years while using AAS to combat lower back muscle contractions and muscle soreness. The sky is not falling.

I'm not talking about people with renal failure, since they can't excrete taurine like normally healthy people. I've been using taurine at 3-6000 mg. daily for years, bloods concerning kidney function are always good. Did you look at the studies I posted concerning taurine as a benefit to renal function? Nobody healthy is gonna die from gram amts. of taurine ingestion. Strength athletes have been taking gram amts. of taurine for years while using AAS to combat lower back muscle contractions and muscle soreness. The sky is not falling.
No of course but 5g will probably stress your kidneys a little. Probably not enough to hospitalize you or even raise your bun or creatinine at all. Your kidneys can probably handle it fine. But personally, my lifestyle stresses my organs enough so I'm careful not to stress them any with supplements as well. And yeah Taurine is good for your kidneys as well. I actually read those studies long before you posted them in order to decide how much I was going to use. And like anything, there's an amount that is beneficial, an amount that causes minor stress and an amount that will hospitalize you. I use 1g pre-workout and 3g if I'm drinking because it speeds up the metabolism of alcohol and helps with hangovers.

No of course but 5g will probably stress your kidneys a little. Probably not enough to hospitalize you or even raise your bun or creatinine at all. Your kidneys can probably handle it fine. But personally, my lifestyle stresses my organs enough so I'm careful not to stress them any with supplements as well. And yeah Taurine is good for your kidneys as well. I actually read those studies long before you posted them in order to decide how much I was going to use. And like anything, there's an amount that is beneficial, an amount that causes minor stress and an amount that will hospitalize you. I use 1g pre-workout and 3g if I'm drinking because it speeds up the metabolism of alcohol and helps with hangovers.
Logic is definitely NOT one of your strengths bro.

It’s like I’m always bored.. I wasent always like that until a few years back I’d say when I was like 25 it started. I used to be able to relax and watch tv or movies for hours if I wanted but now I literally can’t relax or ever wind down.

Damn good insight into this "societal problem." Would be nice if people would become much more conscious about what their current daily habits have done to us all. At least to just be aware. Begs the question, "where is this leading us as a society for the future?" Very good subject matter to ponder.

I do watch a lot of YouTube but I don’t use IG or Facebook. I am on my phone a lot. Maybe cutting that out would help?

I do watch a lot of YouTube but I don’t use IG or Facebook. I am on my phone a lot. Maybe cutting that out would help?
It's definitely worth a try. I don't use FB, and I still have my Motorola Flip phone, just don't want to waste time on a phone.

It's definitely worth a try. I don't use FB, and I still have my Motorola Flip phone, just don't want to waste time on a phone.
Yea I stay away from social media. Not a lot of good comes form it in my opinion. But YouTube I’m on that shit a lot