What is the most dangerous profession?

Gbaby12

What so you think are some of the most dangerous and hardest jobs out there? What do you do? And what makes it soooo hardcore?

Attachments

• fishing is dangerous.png.CROP.article568-large.png
    fishing is dangerous.png.CROP.article568-large.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 55
What so you think are some of the most dangerous and hardest jobs out there? What do you do? And what makes it soooo hardcore?
Might as well own up to the fact that your the guy trash talking military vets on meso. Should we assume the sarcastic ending portion of the above post is directed at our members who have served in the armed forces?

Might as well own up to the fact that your the guy trash talking military vets on meso. Should we assume the sarcastic ending portion of the above post is directed at our members who have served in the armed forces?
Fuck you I trash talked @Leancuisine Why? Because he started talking shit, he's a faggot if he's going to hide behind "oh I'm in the military you have to respect me, but I can talk all the shit I want!" Fuck that bullshit your going to talk down to me I'll talk right back to you

you sound like a punk kid with a chip on his shoulder, I'm sure you don't act like his in real life or you would be getting the shit kicked out of yourself on a daily basis.
never put down guys in the service.

you sound like a punk kid with a chip on his shoulder, I'm sure you don't act like his in real life or you would be getting the shit kicked out of yourself on a daily basis.
never put down guys in the service.
I have never put a guy down in the service, now some douchebag talking shit over the internet, I put him down! And yeah you're right I'm generally a very laid back and respectful person, why? Because I'm not surrounded by twats like I am here on Meso, I can't even think of anyone talking down to me or talking shit to me at all in the past year or so.

you sound like you hate it here, so why don't you leave ?
Didn't have any issues up till yesterday, I like sources, and information, you're right, I'll just start lurking and not make any useful threads that can help people out in the future

I have never put a guy down in the service, now some douchebag talking shit over the internet, I put him down! And yeah you're right I'm generally a very laid back and respectful person, why? Because I'm not surrounded by twats like I am here on Meso, I can't even think of anyone talking down to me or talking shit to me at all in the past year or so.
You're new here. I still consider myself new here. @Leancuisine is a solid dude. I know him personally. I understand some people just will never get along or like each other. Regardless of what he said you should never talk about a vet or disabled vet.

It's a big sacrifice. Families have been broken apart lives lost. Friends lost. We are all in this virtual world. We don't know what one person is going through.

And there are a lot of vets here. They don't advertise it. But I'm sure many of the responses you get here a big percentage of them will be vets or members still serving.

You're new here. I still consider myself new here. @Leancuisine is a solid dude. I know him personally. I understand some people just will never get along or like each other. Regardless of what he said you should never talk about a vet or disabled vet.

It's a big sacrifice. Families have been broken apart lives lost. Friends lost. We are all in this virtual world. We don't know what one person is going through.

And there are a lot of vets here. They don't advertise it. But I'm sure many of the responses you get here a big percentage of them will be vets or members still serving.
How do I even know this guy is a vet and not making up shit on the internet? I have nothing against vets, any attack I made was a personal attack against the guy, not against the armed forces. Now it's not like I got into an argument with the guy, right of the bat he started talking shit to me. If someone was talking to you like that would you really just sit there and take it?
All I wanted was to get info on what I should do for my next cycle which I intended to take deca for, and I got some advice, and then 10pages of being bashed on for nothing.

You do realize that just bc construction was number two on that list doesn't mean roofers specifically right?? Lolol.

How do I even know this guy is a vet and not making up shit on the internet? I have nothing against vets, any attack I made was a personal attack against the guy, not against the armed forces. Now it's not like I got into an argument with the guy, right of the bat he started talking shit to me. If someone was talking to you like that would you really just sit there and take it?
All I wanted was to get info on what I should do for my next cycle which I intended to take deca for, and I got some advice, and then 10pages of being bashed on for nothing.
No, your overly sensitive
I saw the whole convo
Now your on an estro spiked rampage
Chill. WTF dude

Lol. Again I actually ignored this kid. He and Odie are the only 2 people I've not had the patience to deal with.
I'm just pretty annoyed that I've gotten dragged into another worthless thread of this goons.
The kid got butt hurt. Still is butt hurt. Something this little bothers him, yet he has the nerve to say he didn't join the forces because he isn't a faggot like me.
A handful of people know the unit I've served with. Fuck it. If that makes me a pussy, then I guess I'm the biggest pussy there is.

Whatever this kid decides to reply with, it's no skin off my back. Wanna shit talk me? Fuck it. Go ahead. I don't care. Can't even see it anymore anyways.

a helicopter gunner.
You ever been thru the 5 burrows with 80 feet of chrome and steel hauling quarter a million dollars in freight?
Pshhhhh
Makes a helicopter gunner look like Sesame street.
Turnt that bitch in to a crime scene. Come and try pull me out this trukk! Gunna learn today!!!