Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Lol I meant before lifting weights at all but I guess if you started as a teenager it could be hard to measure the progress.
I was a wrestler and track and field athlete in highschool, graduated at like 160-165

d1 track and field in college, maybe 170ish

after that was done, powerlifting filled that competitive void and lifted and gained over the next 5-6 years to about 190, then switched focus to bodybuilding and grew to about 215 before hopping on the sauce

I was a wrestler and track and field athlete in highschool, graduated at like 160-165

d1 track and field in college, maybe 170ish

after that was done, powerlifting filled that competitive void and lifted and gained over the next 5-6 years to about 190, then switched focus to bodybuilding and grew to about 215 before hopping on the sauce
Impressive stats.

And you, fatso, still give advice to people...? Ahahaha
All right, so the rule here is post a pic or shut your mouth. He might be high body fat, but he's still doing better than juicers who don't know what they're doing and that's quite a decent percentage believe it or not.

All right, so the rule here is post a pic or shut your mouth. He might be high body fat, but he's still doing better than juicers who don't know what they're doing and that's quite a decent percentage believe it or not.
Gotta admit that sounds a lot like what my high school gym teacher used to say in PE class.