• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Why there almost certainly is No God!!

SHeeeee-eeee-it...! I could get SICK whchoo man... LOL

First - You got my attention with the Pineal Gland stuff... As I have been having some kind of further enhancement to mine lately, and after only focusing on tinkering with it for a brief period 2 years ago or less for occasions.!?! Strange days/ I will get back to this.

I still want to be clear that I am a God fearing man, and my position would be that while Humans require control would be the precise reason for the writings. WHERE it was that some HUMAN was so blessed as to be the deliverer of these writings is what CONCERNS ME. And with consideration of "Bibles" dating back to the "Code of Hammurabi" which GOVERNED Iraq Babylonian Style in Mesopotamian times around 1800 BC or whatever. So considering this is Before Christ - this was a Bible of these days. There have been others/publications, proverbs, directives, LAWs, Rules, Governments, & SUPREME Powers Both before this even and in between as well. When you add in all the modern day Perversion$ incurred from CHURCH to CHURCH. You have to wonder WHY some churches are not on fire??!?! And by DEVINE INTERVENTION - of course...:D

I have witnessed too much in this life already in some 40 years to deny existence beyond our tiny little heads. My God, of course, answers to NO CHURCH, and ORDAINS NO SINGLE MAN to be his minion. My God, does not Levitate, He merely appears. He needs not tricks and fancy light show. These are tools of the Devil. It is these analogies which may or may not be, which govern us. As I said other places before, the FACT is that God and the Bible are REAL, and simply BECAUSE FOLKS BELIEVE HE IS... This is the most PROFOUND and YET Dangerous FACET of the whole premise. Bill Gates would have been worth 2 cents (instead of 50 billion) in 1995 if he woke up one day and decided to sell all his stock. Not because he would have taken a deep cut as a pricing clearance and hard sale blowout, but BECAUSE THIS DEFINES HIS STOCK. Note that "THIS" is merely a NOTION. It is NOT Concrete. It is NOT Tangible. Yet it is ALL MIGHTY.!!! A notion is only as powerful as its priniciple intended targets. Thus HIGHLIGHTING the power of the TAIL to Wag the Dog on Any Given Sunday...! Finally keeping in mind that the intended targets do not Give or Take away from the VALUE or POWER. They COMPRISE IT... My Usage of the English Language is CRITICAL to this post and delivery to further PROVE a POINT ON CONCEPTION, as Conceived...! LOL

You mention evolution, souls, and riddles in proximity. I will point out that they also CLEARLY INTERSECT ALL THE TIME. A Riddle has no meaning if there is no Evolution, onto and inclusive of the concept of a SOUL. Therefore a Riddle DOES NOT EXIST without it. Not the finest PROOF, but I could (TIME) work one up if ya really wanted and I get the mood around Here(SPACE) just right...:rolleyes::D A riddle is one thing, a single notion which governs an entire planets existence with SUPREME AUTHORITY is another. It is REAL.. It IS TANGIBLE. We have just WARPED in from ABSTRACTION to FACTION - One plane to another.

On Freedom. We are as free as we WANT to be. Relative to CONTROL of course, and Control ultimately governed by WHAT. A Cruel God to some indeed. I have never been as free before in my life and only to find that I am trapped withing the confines of INFINITY. Those confines being so vast, that TIME STOPS. As we NARROW our Scope and VIEW, it begins to Move FORWARD AGAIN. If we VIOLATE the BIBLE, we will find ourselves in a pretty UGLY Portal to the Past. I bet Ted Bundy felt pretty damn primitive when he sat down in that chair at that moment and right until they hit the switch his PACE PICKING UP EXPONENTIALLY as backward in time. I bet the feeling was quite similar to being stoned to death in Mesopotamia. If not worse. Yet equivalent to being locked up for just one night on a bender as relative to some. We are free indeed.. We are only BOUND by ourselves alone, and the PARADIGM which WE HOLD to LOCK OURSELVES DOWN, so we dont have to gander INFINITY or the ABYSS...!:) Its a tough look trying to see that much at once and KEEP MOVING FORWARD in BOTH Time & Space while doing so. I loose myself there somewhat even as proof to me that I am either a MADMAN, or I don't know what and not sure I want to.

The electron counts I wish you had not correlated for me.... My plate was full enough. LOL

On the pineal Gland. Yes, I find myself soaking toothpaste longer and longer hoping it will stop. LOL I fear once the shell is cracked, it may fall like it was tempered with TIME, and now FREE in SPACE. Visions of sugar plumbs I WISH. More like FACES I don't know and have never seen. Places even lately. If any audible interaction occurs I am either checking myself in somewhere FIRING some of my "assistants". LOL Consciousness I believe to be collective. I think this flows seamlessly with good and evil, as one must balance the other, or the one has no value. So really, one DEFINES the other.. Mostly as insight. ONE IS THE OTHER AND THEY ARE REALLY THE SAME. The difference being what side you stand on. When you really start to see this concept, you realize you have either stepped thru dimensions, you are damn close, or something has GOT TO GIVE.

The pineal gland in humans I believe is said to have shrunk with EVOLUTION, as it has become useless as INVERSeLY RELATED TO ROMAN CONCEPTS. In fact, Rome may have single handedly put it to bed. LOL. It is nothing more than a BIG-OL-BITCH to know that people are thinking about you, and WHAT They are thinking. The TRICK is to ACT on the info to your advantange. The FUNNIEST PART OF ALL, is that PEOPLE don't even KNOW what they are actually Thinking ANYMORE. So they either have absolutely no use for it, or it is causing so much confusion between the "Lines of Civilization", that they are about to implode.

The oddball religions that "speak in tongues" is a good example of what I am talking about. Its actually PERFECT and validated by the pineal gland. Because what the fuck use are words if they dont have anything to do with what you ONLY THINK you INTEND to DO.?!?! So imagine we are having a conversation face to face as strangers on the street discussing a new street sign. There is not a fucking though in the brain going on about that street sign, at least as compared to the TIME spent in the interaction actually observing the color and size, whatever. The rest of the interaction is (1) Me thinking about those shoes you have on, or where you got them. (2) Me thinking about getting in yur panties if you are opposite sex. (3) Me thinking about ways that I can communicate to you my WILL and CONTROL, be it "good" or "bad". (4) Me thinking about my SURVIVAL and what is going on with my tribe whereever they are. and (5) Most Importantly - Me trying NOT TO THINK....... We have become MINDLESS ROBOTS due to the CIVILIZATION of the Animal known as MAN. If good is to evil, as light is to dark then spoken language is Clearly the ENEMY of TRUTH. But we must obey we are told. Not traffic lights, Not diets, Not manners, not timeliness, but WE MUST OBEY OUR WILLs. Our wills are not confused as we have been corrupted from natural state. The one force that justifies all this is and must be something significant. Cause I did not do it or cause it. I CANT Control it. If I am smart I will WATCH OUT FOR IT. Or I will be run over. An all cause I was taking the time to make sure that I said the right thing to you before we departed from that street corner, when all along I already KNEW WHAT YOU THOUGHT, and WOULD HAVE known that BUS was coming had it not been for Humanity.. LOL I almost cant take my own bullshit anymore... WTF.. LOL:D:)

All good points and a lot of points in there on many different aspects of reality.Religion does work in controlling man and giving man boundaries.And I would have to say its because we are born into a systematic grid of control from day 1....try building a spaceship and leaving earth you will be shot out of the sky quicklike..how free are we really?Fear is a fuel but not a energy we should have as a species and I just think its wrong and on the most part what destroys us physically(this has been proven )and mentally ofcourse.But it does roundem up and heard them in.I like the concept you mentioned about us possillbly bending space time right here every day in our heads as a way to perceive reality.I mean you have all the different versions of zeropoint as in time being one and already happened at once.... The book of life...bible... the akashic records etc ..all the same.. would explain djvue for shure if you thought of it.how would everything you have done ,thought already be in one place.The mark of the beast......(666)whew..all living things are made of carbon..a carbon atom has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons>>hence 666 the mark of the beast..the number of the beast..fucking so brilliant and simple.. well we are the beast as in we are divine animals indeed with a brain that has evolved over time to manifest what some call a soul...you know we are the only mamal on earth that has the pineal gland rested in the center of our brain,all other mamals it protrudes the brain.What gets me heated the most is how dumbed down society has become just to put out numbers when there is soo much more to everything.THe riddles all around us are fine and dandy but we should all have the truth don't you think.

SHeeeee-eeee-it...! I could get SICK whchoo man... LOL

First - You got my attention with the Pineal Gland stuff... As I have been having some kind of further enhancement to mine lately, and after only focusing on tinkering with it for a brief period 2 years ago or less for occasions.!?! Strange days/ I will get back to this.

I still want to be clear that I am a God fearing man, and my position would be that while Humans require control would be the precise reason for the writings. WHERE it was that some HUMAN was so blessed as to be the deliverer of these writings is what CONCERNS ME. And with consideration of "Bibles" dating back to the "Code of Hammurabi" which GOVERNED Iraq Babylonian Style in Mesopotamian times around 1800 BC or whatever. So considering this is Before Christ - this was a Bible of these days. There have been others/publications, proverbs, directives, LAWs, Rules, Governments, & SUPREME Powers Both before this even and in between as well. When you add in all the modern day Perversion$ incurred from CHURCH to CHURCH. You have to wonder WHY some churches are not on fire??!?! And by DEVINE INTERVENTION - of course...:D

I have witnessed too much in this life already in some 40 years to deny existence beyond our tiny little heads. My God, of course, answers to NO CHURCH, and ORDAINS NO SINGLE MAN to be his minion. My God, does not Levitate, He merely appears. He needs not tricks and fancy light show. These are tools of the Devil. It is these analogies which may or may not be, which govern us. As I said other places before, the FACT is that God and the Bible are REAL, and simply BECAUSE FOLKS BELIEVE HE IS... This is the most PROFOUND and YET Dangerous FACET of the whole premise. Bill Gates would have been worth 2 cents (instead of 50 billion) in 1995 if he woke up one day and decided to sell all his stock. Not because he would have taken a deep cut as a pricing clearance and hard sale blowout, but BECAUSE THIS DEFINES HIS STOCK. Note that "THIS" is merely a NOTION. It is NOT Concrete. It is NOT Tangible. Yet it is ALL MIGHTY.!!! A notion is only as powerful as its priniciple intended targets. Thus HIGHLIGHTING the power of the TAIL to Wag the Dog on Any Given Sunday...! Finally keeping in mind that the intended targets do not Give or Take away from the VALUE or POWER. They COMPRISE IT... My Usage of the English Language is CRITICAL to this post and delivery to further PROVE a POINT ON CONCEPTION, as Conceived...! LOL

You mention evolution, souls, and riddles in proximity. I will point out that they also CLEARLY INTERSECT ALL THE TIME. A Riddle has no meaning if there is no Evolution, onto and inclusive of the concept of a SOUL. Therefore a Riddle DOES NOT EXIST without it. Not the finest PROOF, but I could (TIME) work one up if ya really wanted and I get the mood around Here(SPACE) just right...:rolleyes::D A riddle is one thing, a single notion which governs an entire planets existence with SUPREME AUTHORITY is another. It is REAL.. It IS TANGIBLE. We have just WARPED in from ABSTRACTION to FACTION - One plane to another.

On Freedom. We are as free as we WANT to be. Relative to CONTROL of course, and Control ultimately governed by WHAT. A Cruel God to some indeed. I have never been as free before in my life and only to find that I am trapped withing the confines of INFINITY. Those confines being so vast, that TIME STOPS. As we NARROW our Scope and VIEW, it begins to Move FORWARD AGAIN. If we VIOLATE the BIBLE, we will find ourselves in a pretty UGLY Portal to the Past. I bet Ted Bundy felt pretty damn primitive when he sat down in that chair at that moment and right until they hit the switch his PACE PICKING UP EXPONENTIALLY as backward in time. I bet the feeling was quite similar to being stoned to death in Mesopotamia. If not worse. Yet equivalent to being locked up for just one night on a bender as relative to some. We are free indeed.. We are only BOUND by ourselves alone, and the PARADIGM which WE HOLD to LOCK OURSELVES DOWN, so we dont have to gander INFINITY or the ABYSS...!:) Its a tough look trying to see that much at once and KEEP MOVING FORWARD in BOTH Time & Space while doing so. I loose myself there somewhat even as proof to me that I am either a MADMAN, or I don't know what and not sure I want to.

The electron counts I wish you had not correlated for me.... My plate was full enough. LOL

On the pineal Gland. Yes, I find myself soaking toothpaste longer and longer hoping it will stop. LOL I fear once the shell is cracked, it may fall like it was tempered with TIME, and now FREE in SPACE. Visions of sugar plumbs I WISH. More like FACES I don't know and have never seen. Places even lately. If any audible interaction occurs I am either checking myself in somewhere FIRING some of my "assistants". LOL Consciousness I believe to be collective. I think this flows seamlessly with good and evil, as one must balance the other, or the one has no value. So really, one DEFINES the other.. Mostly as insight. ONE IS THE OTHER AND THEY ARE REALLY THE SAME. The difference being what side you stand on. When you really start to see this concept, you realize you have either stepped thru dimensions, you are damn close, or something has GOT TO GIVE.

The pineal gland in humans I believe is said to have shrunk with EVOLUTION, as it has become useless as INVERSeLY RELATED TO ROMAN CONCEPTS. In fact, Rome may have single handedly put it to bed. LOL. It is nothing more than a BIG-OL-BITCH to know that people are thinking about you, and WHAT They are thinking. The TRICK is to ACT on the info to your advantange. The FUNNIEST PART OF ALL, is that PEOPLE don't even KNOW what they are actually Thinking ANYMORE. So they either have absolutely no use for it, or it is causing so much confusion between the "Lines of Civilization", that they are about to implode.

The oddball religions that "speak in tongues" is a good example of what I am talking about. Its actually PERFECT and validated by the pineal gland. Because what the fuck use are words if they dont have anything to do with what you ONLY THINK you INTEND to DO.?!?! So imagine we are having a conversation face to face as strangers on the street discussing a new street sign. There is not a fucking though in the brain going on about that street sign, at least as compared to the TIME spent in the interaction actually observing the color and size, whatever. The rest of the interaction is (1) Me thinking about those shoes you have on, or where you got them. (2) Me thinking about getting in yur panties if you are opposite sex. (3) Me thinking about ways that I can communicate to you my WILL and CONTROL, be it "good" or "bad". (4) Me thinking about my SURVIVAL and what is going on with my tribe whereever they are. and (5) Most Importantly - Me trying NOT TO THINK....... We have become MINDLESS ROBOTS due to the CIVILIZATION of the Animal known as MAN. If good is to evil, as light is to dark then spoken language is Clearly the ENEMY of TRUTH. But we must obey we are told. Not traffic lights, Not diets, Not manners, not timeliness, but WE MUST OBEY OUR WILLs. Our wills are not confused as we have been corrupted from natural state. The one force that justifies all this is and must be something significant. Cause I did not do it or cause it. I CANT Control it. If I am smart I will WATCH OUT FOR IT. Or I will be run over. An all cause I was taking the time to make sure that I said the right thing to you before we departed from that street corner, when all along I already KNEW WHAT YOU THOUGHT, and WOULD HAVE known that BUS was coming had it not been for Humanity.. LOL I almost cant take my own bullshit anymore... WTF.. LOL:D:)

a lot of good stuff there so right now im prepping my meals...so im gone to point out a few things and get back later.Our brains are hard wired electromagnetically to earth,solar system sun and star alignments .. e.G astrology signs.So that being said the cosmos and the alignments are doing things that basically transforms,opens up and shifts life and dimensions.That gland(the pinecones you see the gods holding up in ancient summerian art )Is activating..... we are leaving the dark ages and back into the golden maybe..atlantis era) The pinecone as well is a perfect excact template of sacred geometry--- fractals....the architecture of our reality and infinity.Throw in there the fact that this is all vibrations at a certain frequency and the layers of diminsions at different vibrations and densitys...and shit...the Schumann resonances are you guessed it picking up speed and vibrations pretty quick like the last year... hmm well that's how densitys..dimensions or for better words realitys spill in to eachother or merge.. 3rd dimension...us,4th,5th dimension and so onUse your imagination on what resides in the 5th.well... yeah get me started on this stuff man its deep.such interesting times.My steak is burning-=

oh yes got to lay off the fluioride as it is bad news...and apparently in everything we are given .....basically throwing a mudball at the ol third eye

Two points I quickly Generate from that post...:
(1) I noted in 1995 that my dad could not be comfortable driving without his window down. I joked while I scolded him for just about deafening me on my first training mission with him and 12 hours in the car buffeting my fuking eardrums. But I now realize he really liked it down for all senses to function. And I am pointing out that while this sensor we speak of is more universal THAN needing to smell the wind blowing, Hear trains coming, and even FEEL the sun on your skin. These are all part of its functioning normally as SUBORDINATES I suspect, and prior to it working to do that magic thing some claim...
(2) It was not until 2007 that I really started to naturally start to piece myself together and start "finding bones on my own". One of the mysteries of life is the old rumor about how folks go CRAZY on a full moon. Most folks call bullshit on this being a real "mystical function", claiming that sure - its cause they can see better at night to go out and cause trouble, or just a coincidence.. And ALWAYS hanging their hat on the FACT THAT THIS DOES NOT STATISTICALLY ADD UP to CONSISTENCY. I dont recall what it was/ Perhaps hearing that Jupiter was coming up on being in the center of the universe or between us and the middle of space for a once in 5 or 30Kyr cycle occurence. ( i dont recall but its a rarity). It was only then that I realized the reason that folks dont go crazy or SENSE CHANGES on all full moons - IS BECAUSE IT HAS TO DO WITH MORE THAN JUST OUR MOON..! So simple, yet a fine example of our NARROW approach to life again thinking life on earth and us supreme beings are the center of the universe.... So while maybe shit did not hit the fan on the full moon this cycle, but where was Mars? And then where was URanus, and then where was the SUN in relationship to the MILKY WAY. And then where was the Milky Way in relation to the UNIVERSE!?!?!?!?!?! (and Aint it funny that this is the actual name of the Galaxy we RESIDE in Printed on a candy bar wrapper. :eek:[:eek:)]:rolleyes: It really rings home in this context.!)

Thats very interesting. So all you do is toss out some bait ehh?? LOL

I interpret several thoughts.
(obvious ones first)
1. First of course the hexagon being SIX SIDES and similar to the 6 counts as biological as you described earlier.
2. Then of course there is the symbolism of the nature of the DEMON/BEAST, and how this MAY Relate...
(BBC Specialties now)
3. Of course I we all know the world was once flat. Next the sun was the center of it all.. Now the big question being WHERE is the CENTER of the UNIVERSE. I suspect its pompous to believe there IS a center. So THIS makes the 6 sides VERY IMPORTANT.
4. Round being the most optimal shape to be the MOST DYNAMIC in action, and pertaining to VERSATILITY, yet STILL The MOST effective shape for MOVEMENT/INTERACTION. There is simply no geometrical shape which has more superior INTEGRITY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
5. So then this is an EFFECT of the FINITE interacting with the INFINITE... Walls that exist drawn within the "walls of infinite". But a natural DEFINITION with some kind of relation as always central to SPIN/AXIS providing this clarity. it appears to be the point at which Centrifugal forces BEGIN to violate OR DEFINE & SPECIFY natural physics. It may even be the proverbial "lines in the sand". It would be interesting to see how these lines RELATE to MASS, VOLUME, TEMP as DENSITY. but further with relation to TIME & SPACE. = Which really presents and EQUATES to the word we know as "SPEED" or velocity... I wonder was it a mistake by Biff to use that word in the movie back to the future..?! I wonder does the question "How DENSE are you?" really imply that Lack of Density is a weakness or a STRENGTH? Lack being DYNAMIC, more being STATIC. NEITHER a definition of "Strength", but more of QUALITY and PURPOSE?
6. Perhaps the actual # of Dimensions is (6 x's Pi)?!?!?!?
7. Perhaps you are saying, or the pics are defining that the universe is actually OCTOGONAL. But wait, as this is a TWO DIMENSIONAL OBSERVATION and appearing associated with a particular perspective, or "spin on life". Further though you could note that ALL AXIS are DIFFERENT THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSE. So basically, if you took all the celestial bodies as the rotate and put all the octogons together, you would have a SPHERE.... now would'nt ya... So you take ALL the octogons and stickem together on all three axis, then all the TIPS make a circle true and complete.
A Rubic's Cube has square walls, but the matter comprising it is made up of what? So the question is the SHAPE of MOLECULAR STUCTURE AS IT RELATES to SPHERE. A Chicken or Egg Argument.... Fo now...
8. Back on the BEAST once more as it could be the symbolism or actual description of how the monster operates WITHIN the INFINITE OR COMPLETE (if Sphere is true), and only a SUBSET SUBJECT to His Greatness... Able to be seen "in the right light". Confined and BOUND and LIMITED to the Power of 6 as it operates within 3.14. Proof of limitation. An ANALOGY of the LINES WE WALK and that the FAILURE is to FALL WITHIN THESE LINES and NOT see beyond...

Sorry - I'm a bit weak today as my wife gobbled all my Adderall and Im out for a few days.. LOL:D;):):)

Last edited:
I believe to clarify my point in case it was lost, cause I never got it is this. Consider the game where you connect the dots, or a picture where you find YOUR Definition from the abstract of a pic. If you take all those points and try to figure out a uniform SHAPE with a TITLE or formal SIR NAME. You see an octagon. The ONLY OTHER WAY TO CONNECT THESE LINES is a CIRCLE(with any order or logic).

First, the FAILURE is to ONLY SEE THE LINES. We SEE lines because we are LOOKING from the THIRD DIMENSION - which means we can only see less FROM THERE.

To see a CIRCLE is to SEE MORE and REALIZE INFINITE, but to SEE a CIRCLE is STILL TO ONLY ACKNOWLEDGE other dimensions. REALIZING the SPERE (or the interior of what this octagon really is) and OPERATING within is to Be in the next dimension.

Consider IF - That Planet or whatever is comprised COMPLETELY of GAS as a "fluid dynamic". At this point then the OCTAGON MUST GROW in borders, and then these LINES become longer as you move toward the center of the SPHERE, but on the center axis of rotattion.

Consider - You ARE Looking at the TOP of a DOME of a sphere. Therefore - there is NO WAY that the shape you are "seeing" is an Octagon... I am not denying that we are "Seeing" 6 Points. With that said - WHAT are we really seeing.?

You are seeing a MATRIX of a FACTOR OF 6....! Now draw lines to ALL THE CORNERS and WHAT Do you have...? If you continue to stack all the Octogons on top of each other, but then realizing they MAY NOT be in similar alignment as a second dimension as you move WITHIN the THIRD. OR.. You may have a three dimensional OCtogonal shape. Still operating within.
Still this may only be the scope of our VISION.

It is a definite DESCRIPTION WITHIN. But still THIS DECSPRIPTION is a TWO DIMENSIONAL INTERPRETATION of a SHAPE That DOES NOT EXIST.

THE PROBLEM which I see is that WE are creatures of the Forth Dimension at best. And I say this because I feel that if we comprise 3 dimensions, we are thus operating in 4... Therefore we can NEVER Operate beyond that with our PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS. Metaphysical is another story and now you involve Consciousness would be the only ticket short of enlightenment via devine intervention. While I see to attempt to know more beyond what we are as wasteful and ridiculous. We must also strive "beyond" to achieve more of what is "Possible". Which is the primary operative of LIFE, else it would be DEATH. If you are not moving forward, you are moving backward. If you are not growing new hair, you are dying; OR STARTING TO DIMINISH/DIE. It matter is not VIBRATING, IT IS LIFELESS.. But it still IS. Thats the First Dimension in my opinion, or a faction of. Or analogy. Im not really sure what I just said.. ARE DIMENSIONS based on ENERGY LEVELS. Is this the ticket to DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL? Which explains our limitations, as we can only HANDLE So much Energy? What does this make the SUN? Is a black hole the opposite. Matter vs. Anti-matter.? If you remove all the energy from matter, then is the NEGATIVE SIDE of this equation ANTI-Matter?? Thats the question in science today right? Is there a "flipside"??

You can create a dimensional octagon comprised of as many lines through the center and you want to detail based on the points which you assign in the sphere. I wonder if you took 3.14.. .... X's 6 and made an octagon of that SIZE. What would that mean?? This in interesting as you can connect octagons to make a sphere, but to limit the OUTER points by a factor of pi x's 6 is a DEFINITION - I think...

Last edited:
I looked at a couple of the site locations for the pic links in the place you provided. Some interesting stuff.

I forgot we are in a solar maximum, which I think occurs every 12 years but not sure. I just recalled after reading the NASA Article. It was interesting to see that the publication about the hexagon on saturn or Jupiter (I forget) is newly published as of recently this year. Which brings me back to the solar maximum - I think its called... It seems like I read (back when all the 2012 meteor hubbub was going on) that this is when the Sun's gravitational field COMPLETELY FLIPS. I think I also then later linked in that there are theories that when this happens is when the likelihood of serious events on our planet and in the solar system COULD occur, and ranging from solar flares, to "gravitation disruptions", to actually causing the crust of the earth to shear loose and slide around the globe substantially. One CAN NOT help but wonder what the repercussions of the ICE Caps at the north and south poles degrading means with relation to this.?! If one were to get heavier than the other, could this possibly mean a higher likelihood of the "pull from the sun" grabbing that end of the earth without the balance from the other end to STABILIZE...?!! When you consider that the CRUST of the earth is floating on a layer of LIQUID HOT MAGMA just awaiting "An Unfortunate Smelting Accident" (not unlike GoldMember - LOL) - its not a far stab.. As you would then have a SHITLOAD of mass getting tugged on by the sun, (at the south Pole), and now with unequal mass at the north pole to Balance the PULL....!

Them again, the south pole is probably more likely already the region with the higher mass and due to the land composition under the ice. So is all that ice above the ocean up north balancing that land at the south end? and already compromised?

Last edited:
Church of Scientology no less ridiculous than all the other churches, rules Supreme Court.
http://newsthump.com/2013/12/11/church-of-scientology-no-less-ridiculous-than-all-the-other-churches-rules-supreme-court/ (Church of Scientology no less ridiculous than all the other churches, rules Supreme Court)

A couple will be allowed to marry in a church of Scientology after a judge declared their method of worship no less ridiculous than all the others.

Two Scientologists took legal action after officials refused to recognise batshit crazy church as a place of worship with rights to hold a marriage ceremony.

After the case was heard the judge told the court, ”Having a building where you speak to the non-existent entity of your choice is a very personal matter.”

“And it is entirely up to you whether you think that this entity is the zombie love-child of the creator of the universe, or a time-travelling lizard alien from the planet Xanu.”

“Those people who are saying that ‘scientology is not a proper religion like mine’ are somewhat missing the point.”

“If we’re going to put all religions under proper legal scrutiny I think you’d find that pretty soon there wouldn’t be any religions left at all.”

I’ve always thought it to be quaint that – when all the WASPs get to the ‘Pearly Gates’ – that a non-Caucasian is standing there with his hand out.

As they go – “Oh G-d, not here too, don’t we get a rest here, from ‘these’ people”…

They then step on the cloud highway, through the gates and immediately fall through to the pit below.

When they wail in agony – lord, lord, why are ye forsaking us;
Jesus (the man sitting outside the gate with his hand open) – says:

“We gave you all the wealth of the world and comfort too, as the inferior race of white people, who lacked the color of life. In the hopes that such a life on earth, for the short span of time of 100 years or less; would bring forth thanks and compassion for all of mankind.

Even then, with your pockets and bellies full, your bodies warm and a roof over your head; You Spurned, Spat and Looked Down Upon the Lord G-d’s people.

The Negro Race”!

Now, I ask you – Wouldn’t that be quaint?

You have posted some good stuff over the years. But that one is just plain stupid.
Did you think of this crap yourself or copy it? Geez man, youve killed your reputation here with one post.:D
No, for real man thats stupid. Are you drinking? Im not even sure that "quaint" meets the definition of something so retarded. Whoever wrote that is full of hate or scotch, maybe both.
You realize how many people Ive disagreed with on this board? Never having called one of them stupid before. Mentally ill yes, stupid no. Tonight you are stupid and hateful. Go to bed and hit the restart button in the morning.

I’ve always thought it to be quaint that – when all the WASPs get to the ‘Pearly Gates’ – that a non-Caucasian is standing there with his hand out.

As they go – “Oh G-d, not here too, don’t we get a rest here, from ‘these’ people”…

They then step on the cloud highway, through the gates and immediately fall through to the pit below.

When they wail in agony – lord, lord, why are ye forsaking us;
Jesus (the man sitting outside the gate with his hand open) – says:

“We gave you all the wealth of the world and comfort too, as the inferior race of white people, who lacked the color of life. In the hopes that such a life on earth, for the short span of time of 100 years or less; would bring forth thanks and compassion for all of mankind.

Even then, with your pockets and bellies full, your bodies warm and a roof over your head; You Spurned, Spat and Looked Down Upon the Lord G-d’s people.

The Negro Race”!

Now, I ask you – Wouldn’t that be quaint?

** TANGENT ALERT **
A peak at best. I hesitated to post this portion in self edit. Ashamed I am…
I wonder if I can generate some sort of legal action against M&M /Mars and get rich in civil suit due to this. While I know I have no legal interest, perhaps I could claim ownership interest as resident, and zing in sidewayz to pop em for a couple of Million for fuking with my head and the Galaxy I am proud to call home...! LOL- but I ran with that a bit to REMIND EVERYONE how INSANE and PATHETICALLY CHICKENSHIT FOLKS are in the US TODAY. I think really it all began as exemplary/resulting from our Roman Type Sloth Ensuing as our complacency and general loss of morals pinnacled with the McDonalds Coffee suit as the marker in TIME. And we are all just soooo mistreated and suffering so greatly these days and then. Its just so tough isn't it... FUCKHOLEZ..!!! financial disaster from all the revolving credit profit taking that pinnacled in 2008. And while they claim mortgage related, THATS A SCAM WITHIN THE SCAM. If you don't think all the LATE charges on every idiot and his brother that got 5 credit cards each with shitty to ok limits, and enough to keep his dik swinging pround for 10 years of RETARDED EPHIPHANY, you are blind. This was a function of the lending on with "property as asset on the other side of the deal". Its in there as a building principle and that was where a fukpile of $$ money was made/stolen...! Im surprised they have not figured out a way to stop us from getting cash advances on debits at grocery stores at no charge...! Really..!

Back on track and oops...:rolleyes:

I really dont know. I just go with it and try to ignore as much as possible, while remaining cognizant for my own well being. I think I saw the other day somewhere claiming there may be as many as 11 dimensions thought to exist now. I honestly have no clue how to explain or really understand these notions. I DONT THINK THAT SCIENCE PROPERLY USES OR UNDERSTANDS THE TERM "Dimension" - Me suspects and for a reason probably they don't even know.

I will point out some of the premise of my coming hypothesis which will attempt a theory debunking GRAVITY all together, and shed some light on traveling through space with efficacy. Its a work in progress.
(1) E=mcsquared/ whatever. I like some of this, dont technically qualify to dissect fully, but I'm a middle man. I like Einstein's general position in life, and his outlook and perspective. He is what more successful folk should aspire as well rounded in action. I am only beginning my inquiry into his work.

(2) Gravity is a Complete FARCE...! It DOES NOT EXIST.!! Its All about ELECTROMAGNETIVITY and ELECTRICITY - with the NOTION of STATIC Electricity being critically misunderstood and involved. The old physics utilized Chemistry equation pressure volume and temp is the KEY. Consider we are essentially in a sphere of MATTER held together by ELECTRICITY. Static electricity proves its possible to bind "air to mass". So not consider in this sphere it CAME TOGETHER over time with certain TYPEs of matter MIGRATING to CENTRAL. The leftovers, by products, and matter with less DENSITY is left on the outside FURTHEST FROM THE MAGNET HOLDING IT ALL TOGETHER. Keep in mind the Earth IS like the body, which is BOTH a DC battery, as well as and AC GENERATOR, and with INVERTERS and CONVERTERS UTILIZED THROUGHOUT. The static electricity associated with the AC action of the movement/friction related energy binds these lighter molcules with and INTERSECTION of BOTH ELECTRICITY and MAGNETIVITY. With key essentials being dynamics like the earth is moving on its own in space and GENERATING. The LESS DENSE MOLECULES ARE BOUND on the outside of the tootsie pop OF COURSE cause they have no density. So Imagine that little worm at the concert easing up front. Call small DENSE, the rest of them of NOT. The Magic again being that this bubble that is formed in space is just that. Its only a bubble. So imagine a drop of rain floating, except having a live energy force in the middle with matter which possessed magnetic properties. And the kicker being that the lightest least dense matter, the outer atmosphere having the greatest value as the PERIMETER BOARDER Evan causing meteors to Skip off... I LOVE the bullshit LIE about the speed of rate of fall is 32feet per second, WHATEVER. Thats pretty fucking RELATIVE (Ein got some right) Drop of piece of paper through air and see how fast it falls.? Drop some water through air and see how fast it falls. It wont even make it DOWN///!!!!!! (pay attention).. How come water is a nice place to land from 40 feet but then gains the same value as PAVEMENT from 200ft?!? WHAT VALUE WOULD IT HAVE to a 1000mph collision? And with what? Dense or not?

I got off target there a bit, but my premise is that we are not SUCKED to earth by Gravity. WE ARE PRESSED DOWN to Earth by the WEIGHT of LOW DENSITY MOLECULES EMPOWERED COMPLETELY by the fact that they are ENCAPSULATED within a Sphere thus giving them MORE VALUE THAN the pressure temp volume equation can account for, but due to 100% uniformity in DISPERSION, Placement, or ..... I'll save that word for later.. So AIR becomes a wall pressing down on us with REAL WEIGHT/ You have heard the term ATMOSPHERE.

Some science grads out there now say yea we know most of that you are an ignorant dreamer on the rest. Then why is that gravity on the moon when there is no atmosphere up there!?! First cause its relative and again Static electricity is key and relative to magnetivity/ You really think there is cheese in there? What do you think is in those boots? Did you ever witness Nasa's experiments on the moon, or just read and hear about them. IF THERE IS GRAVITY ON THE MOON THEN WHY IS THAT FUCKIN us FLAG STILL STANDING STRAIGHT OUT . IF ITS A PERCENTAGE ITS THERE AND SHOULD EVENTUALLY PULL ANYTHING DOWN.!! i JUST RAN A WEIGHT CALCULATOR AT A SITE Moon's Gravity

It says A 300 lb man would weight 49.8 lbs on the moon. Then it says a 150lb woman would be 24.9lbs up there. A 75lb child would be 12.5lbs and a FLAG weighing 0.5lbs would weigh 0.1lbs.. HMMMMMMM It still weighs... and their ain't no ARM BAR standing out sideways to hold it up. At least not the first one. Drop a penny in the ocean and it will find the floor. Put a flag in there and it MIGHT NOT. Why Atmostphere of WATER. The moon has an atmostphere, just not one with any hydrogen or components in any density you know. ITS CALLED SPACE> So its the purest and then THEREFORE RELATIVE as BEING TRUER in action of electricity and magnetivity dependent.
*** So now BBC is really retarded citing the moon with magnetize us if in space and on it. NOW YOU ARE GETTING MY POINT. It does not take metal or magnets for STATIC ELECTRICITY TO ACT ON A PRINCIPLE PREMISE and TARGETS.!!
** Lastly you ask, what they does nasa have to take a place and try to crash it to create "zero gravity" for testing... Why not just create a pressure vacuum if its all this weight of air? My response would be is there ANYTHING which can circumvent the pressure of the weight of the FLUID WATER at 5 miles down? So why is there any reason to believe we could out maneuver pressure at ANY level of Molecular density, to considerable degrees of chage successfully. Why, we are talking the weight of the UNIVERSE as a SUM and ZERO SUM as the REAL principle we are dealing with.
- The static makes the bonds
-The bonds make the SHAPE.
- the SHAPE EMPOWERS the VALUE
- The VALUE IS CONSISTENCY and PURITY - The Sphere.
-The Sphere distributes the Pressure evenly with RELATIVITY to the MASS of objects/density VOLUME CONSIDERED being the key use of the word Density over mass so often as neihter apply well
-Its not that hard to see that we are just floating around in a sphere with the densest items at the center. Further PROOF being that GAS CAN BE PUSHED DOWN and interact with these areas. The further you are out from the center, the faster you can navigate through other matter in the same SPACE. But not only VOLUME dependent but SHAPE dependent.(Critical)

PROOF-
If you set an iron anvil like in the old bugs bunny cartoons used to drop on each other's head on a piece of pine 2x6", would it sink into the wood with TIME? How fast would it sink into the same size piece of TEAK (Denser wood)? How long would it take to infringe upon the space of a 2x6 slab of ALUMINUM? FINALLY HOW FAR WOULD IT INFRINGE, GO, SINK INTO, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT> WHere would it stop at what point on planet earth (Space) would this IRON or EVEN Denser metal ANVIL START TO SLOW ITS RATE OF INVOLVEMENT INTO THE SPACE OF THE Wood(we are in a bubble free of rot and weather assholes - Pre-emptive. LOL) Now at what time would it stop sinking in all together.? in that vacuum? I bet when the molecules had the same values with relation to pressure, temp, and volume

POINT - We have MATTER TRAVELING THROUGH MATTER same as a quarter through water, just on a different scale, but relative to WHAT? TIME....!

** Now what would happen to the rates if the TEMP is changed. And not exogenously, but Organically, and perhaps even as an interaction. How long would you have to fall through the earths atmostphere to rip your clothes off, rack your nutx parmanently, and set you hiney on fire?! How bad does the water sting on a 5 foot FLAT impact buster?? Ive never seen a sphere do a bellybuster...... not unless there was a great variance in MASS... as related to VOLUME. And turn up the temp fast enought and boil all that water out on a dime and that sphere wont stop and will travel without impedence IF it remains UNAFFECTED (Ever notice TIN cans are GONE)...

(3) You cant travel faster than light but if you could time would speed up as space slows down RELATIVE and then you would arrive EARLIER and ONLY SINCE Its the fastest traveling form of energy known.. LOL. and HORSE SHIT. The speed of light has nothing to do with it and just another lie coverup like money don't make ya happy. How fast does light move under water? How fast does like move through a brick wall? So better yet how FAR in those scenarios. So now we are talking SPACE/location/WHERE. And it is NO LONGER ABOUT SPEED. Speed is a FARSE. Faster aint always better. With consideration that ANTICIPATION APPEARS to be the ONLY REAL JOY IN LIFE, I would say faster is NEVER BETTER. Thats enough on that. But I can tell you the failure groupthink and hyperfocus and by introverted TWITS that can read books, memorize with superior success, and even be trained one of two tricks will be the END of our Civilization. It will be some fucknut like me that redefines the way we understand the universe and all because I am constantly trying to redefine the way I have sex and MASTURBATE. WHY? Case I like to have fun and I get bored quick...!:eek:[:eek:)] When you consider that SEX is WHY we exist, don't it make a little sense.. LOL

I leave my case CLOSED for now by open life my woman up at 7/11 with all those damn cats. The solid white ones are the best.. ;):rolleyes::drooling:[:eek:)]
Im Done. Thats just the tip of it. Its just a hobby...;)

a lot of good stuff there so right now im prepping my meals...so im gone to point out a few things and get back later.Our brains are hard wired electromagnetically to earth,solar system sun and star alignments .. e.G astrology signs.So that being said the cosmos and the alignments are doing things that basically transforms,opens up and shifts life and dimensions.That gland(the pinecones you see the gods holding up in ancient summerian art )Is activating..... we are leaving the dark ages and back into the golden maybe..atlantis era) The pinecone as well is a perfect excact template of sacred geometry--- fractals....the architecture of our reality and infinity.Throw in there the fact that this is all vibrations at a certain frequency and the layers of diminsions at different vibrations and densitys...and shit...the Schumann resonances are you guessed it picking up speed and vibrations pretty quick like the last year... hmm well that's how densitys..dimensions or for better words realitys spill in to eachother or merge.. 3rd dimension...us,4th,5th dimension and so onUse your imagination on what resides in the 5th.well... yeah get me started on this stuff man its deep.such interesting times.My steak is burning-=

Does is occur to anyone that STATIC electricity is WHAT protects our planet.???
Does it occur to anyone that static electicity seems to effect even NON-metallic objects…???
Does it occur to anyone that the “GRAVITY of the earth suddenly ceases to exist ALL TOGETHER at a certain point…?
Does ANYTHING Occur to ANYONE…? EveR…??

Christopher Hitchens [April 13, 1949 - December 15, 2011]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQorzOS-F6w]Christopher Hitchens - The Best of the Hitchslap - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR1uorQWNDg]Christopher Hitchens - The Best of the Hitchslap - Part Two - YouTube[/ame]

You have posted some good stuff over the years. But that one is just plain stupid.
Did you think of this crap yourself or copy it? Geez man, youve killed your reputation here with one post.:D
No, for real man thats stupid. Are you drinking? Im not even sure that "quaint" meets the definition of something so retarded. Whoever wrote that is full of hate or scotch, maybe both.
You realize how many people Ive disagreed with on this board? Never having called one of them stupid before. Mentally ill yes, stupid no. Tonight you are stupid and hateful. Go to bed and hit the restart button in the morning.

My oh my - I must have really pushed a button or two!!! :D[:eek:)]:drooling:

My oh my - I must have really pushed a button or two!!! :D[:eek:)]:drooling:

You did man. You pushed your self-destruct button. [:eek:)] I really hope you were drunk when you posted that crap.
God would not make anyone or anything without them/it having a purpose and a reason. That post of yours on the other hand-------man.

You did man. You pushed your self-destruct button. [:eek:)] I really hope you were drunk when you posted that crap.
God would not make anyone or anything without them/it having a purpose and a reason. That post of yours on the other hand-------man.

Since I DO NOT believe in God your comment is meaningless to me.

Does is occur to anyone that STATIC electricity is WHAT protects our planet.???
Does it occur to anyone that static electicity seems to effect even NON-metallic objects…???
Does it occur to anyone that the “GRAVITY of the earth suddenly ceases to exist ALL TOGETHER at a certain point…?
Does ANYTHING Occur to ANYONE…? EveR…??[/QUOTE]

ive been in what you could say one of those...the next chapter of your life events since Friday so havnt had much time to post but all that you are chewing on is in the right path so here is some more to throw at you...

you are right and common sense and instinct is the way to go once again in the game of life... why does nothing that you are told.... make sense... the models,examples,science,etc.... cuz it really dosnt work.Yes its all electro magnectic.... we are basicsally remote controlled...sound crazy...maybe.

dig in to these... our Spelled Universe, Procession and Zodiac [ Luna and real Moon IV], page 1

Dimensions of the Cosmos Collapsing Soon [ Luna and Moon -final ] , page 1

and a model of your prison right at the Vatican
globe.jpg

tomorrow my brain will be back in order to give some input