Altered Genetics (New Source)

We are a source that has existed for about 2 years. We are now expanding by offering our products online. Our goal is to offer legit, high quality gear.
Products / Prices
Right now, we are in the middle of a re-up, so our products are limited. Current ETA is 1-2 weeks for tren A/E, Var, Test C, EQ, and Mast.

2 years and you only have 2 items in stock eh...

Fuck man try a bit harder at creating a believable aura of authenticity before you start open sourcing.

What better time than now?

What does it matter if I have 2 products or 500? If someone wants what I have to offer and wants to try a new source, why not?

Because if you had been around for more than a month you would have a full list of items. Fucking idiot

As you know test is a base for any cycle so that is always in stock. The locals love the more exotic compounds as well, hence why we are waiting for the supplies to arrive.

So you have been selling your label for 2 years, and you still run out of everything but test on a regular basis?

That's BS. You are a brand new start up waiting on your second/third batch of raws... any one who has actually sourced would never have the inventory you have if they had been remotely successful, period.

Either that, or you lack the forethought to keep your stock in, which is another red flag. What else do you forget to do?

Can't help but notice you keep going from "I" to "we", such as "I" haven't sourced here, but then it is "we" will do such and such. Has your significant other in the "we" sourced before? Been a member here? Who is the "we"? Are you repping for AG or are you AG?

I can see the confusion, when I say "I" or "we" I'm referring to altered genetics I am a part of "we" , meaning I'm not the only person behind the lab.

I'll take the blame for the inventory, but I will say it wasn't due to lack of ordering, but due to Chinese festivals which hinder shipping times.

;) Okayyy. I take it you would rather not answer the main part of my question. Have the other persons who are part of AG sourced before under a different name? Almost all the new ugl claim to be new to the game and it usually isn't the case.

No neither me or any one in AG has been a member of this board before...ever. I have read through countless threads and looked over the scoc, in other words I knew what to expect coming here.

Can't help but notice you keep going from "I" to "we", such as "I" haven't sourced here, but then it is "we" will do such and such. Has your significant other in the "we" sourced before? Been a member here? Who is the "we"? Are you repping for AG or are you AG?
AG as in AG-Guys maybe?

Not sure how far back ag guys date but I haven't came across their thread. I see that this is a recurring accusation with new sources, I noticed it in 24k's thread as well. But we truly are a new source to the internet and have never been on the boards.

Still trying to convince people to buy your bathtub brew? :eek:

Nope you aren't going to get any sales here, chump.

The real questions are...

Will your gear make my penis grow a few inches?
like 10 inches or so ...(I Would like to be packing a footlong by September)

If I post before and after pics of my Penis will I receive a discount on a future order?

(We can also skype for real time progress)

Will I catch Diabetes from all the fly sweeties that will be on my jock from running your gear?

If so, if I record my sexcapeds will I receive a dry handy from one of your reps?

The real questions are...

Will your gear make my penis grow a few inches?
like 10 inches or so ...(I Would like to be packing a footlong by September)

If I post before and after pics of my Penis will I receive a discount on a future order?

(We can also skype for real time progress)

Will I catch Diabetes from all the fly sweeties that will be on my jock from running your gear?

If so, if I record my sexcapeds will I receive a dry handy from one of your reps?
2015-06-27-21-37-03--976920442.jpeg

thinksteroids.com/community/threads/current-batch-of-test-e.134366690/#post-1339001
c1dd32af4476095d0ced60d67617a0f7.jpg

Fuck off bitch. Your entire stay here will be like this. Meso will ruin your name all across the Internet. Best to just fuck off now or I'll be here to say " I told you so".

All injectables are filtered through a .22 filter and immediately baked to ensure sterility. We do not currently have an autoclave.

You're taking what was already sterilized gear and exposing it to potential contamination (as well as oxidation) by baking it in a cooking oven.

As is typical of start up ugls, your knowledge of aseptic technique is lacking.

Hi, yes you are correct baking/brewing in general does lead to potential oxidation in vials if moisture is allowed to enter where it be stove top or oven.

However, I have not had an issue with oxidation happening, I believe the BA and .22 filter kit is enough, but I simply bake as an added measure.

Also I'm not sure if the doc memeber that commented earlier is an actually doc, but he thinks I should actually bake more... Not calling him out, but simply stating baking has its place.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back