ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Quads are my favorite. It took me while to find he sweet spots, but now, 3-4cc’s all good! Mind you I felt like a donkey kicked me in the thigh before I figured it out.
I'm the same way except with most short esters. Tren ace and npp leave me feeling bruised

Also for a limited time I'm going to offer a $25 blood donation credit.

It's a good idea to donate before the start of your cycle to help prevent your hematocrit or RBC levels from becoming too high.

If you download the American Red Cross blood donation app

Apple:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/blood-donor-by-american-red/id911428916?mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...edium=web&utm_campaign=blood_donor_app_google

Or simply text "BLOODAPP" to 90999

It will show a history of all your donations. Simply take a screen shot and send it to me as proof.

Plus your donation will go to help those effected by the recent hurricane in the Carolinas.
I've been watching the new season of American horror story...AA you've gain quite a few followers and seem to care for us..encouraging pre cycle bloods, blood donations.

You seem like a sweet man

I have to ask , might you be the geared up second coming of one jose christo? ❤️

Also for a limited time I'm going to offer a $25 blood donation credit.

It's a good idea to donate before the start of your cycle to help prevent your hematocrit or RBC levels from becoming too high.

If you download the American Red Cross blood donation app

Apple:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/blood-donor-by-american-red/id911428916?mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...edium=web&utm_campaign=blood_donor_app_google

Or simply text "BLOODAPP" to 90999

It will show a history of all your donations. Simply take a screen shot and send it to me as proof.

Plus your donation will go to help those effected by the recent hurricane in the Carolinas.
Damn bro!

I've been watching the new season of American horror story...AA you've gain quite a few followers and seem to care for us..encouraging pre cycle bloods, blood donations.

You seem like a sweet man

I have to ask , might you be the geared up second coming of one jose christo? ❤️

Could be. We all have a little bit of that god complex in us.

Somebody has to make sure you guys are doing what your supposed to.

Could be. We all have a little bit of that god complex in us.

Somebody has to make sure you guys are doing what your supposed to.

Any idea if my drivers license is from a state that allows privatemdlabs but I’m living in one where it is not allowed, could I drive to the nearest state that isn’t blocked and just use my drivers license?

Any idea if my drivers license is from a state that allows privatemdlabs but I’m living in one where it is not allowed, could I drive to the nearest state that isn’t blocked and just use my drivers license?
You probably wouldn't need your license st the lab. At least i can say I have never been asked.

You'll have to order the bloodwork using addresses from the state that allows the bloodwork. That's where itll get blocked. But theres a workaround, if you order a gift card, it won't matter where the credit card is from.

I think you should still be able to get it done in the current state you live in since your DL says your from a different state. Privatemdlabs just can't sell their tests to customers in those few states that ban it. I'd get in touch with privatemdlabs just to make sure.

I think you should still be able to get it done in the current state you live in since your DL says your from a different state. Privatemdlabs just can't sell their tests to customers in those few states that ban it. I'd get in touch with privatemdlabs just to make sure.
Nah, labs wont pop up from the states that are banned. So he could probably order it, using an old address from an accepted state(but the credit cards address would have to be from there too).

What I do is buy a gift card from privatemd, use it to order the bloodwork. Use an address from the state I plan on drawing blood in(I use a McDonalds address). I've never been asked for Id at the lab, the requisite forms are usually enough. They just grab it and have all your info(the info you provide) available. They do ask for id from people taking urinalysis for pre employment drug screening, for obvious reasons. So I've seen them ask the guy in front of me for id, and then not ask me.

But I bring my passport just in case they do ask. It doesnt have an address.

Nah, labs wont pop up from the states that are banned. So he could probably order it, using an old address from an accepted state(but the credit cards address would have to be from there too).

What I do is buy a gift card from privatemd, use it to order the bloodwork. Use an address from the state I plan on drawing blood in(I use a McDonalds address). I've never been asked for Id at the lab, the requisite forms are usually enough. They just grab it and have all your info(the info you provide) available. They do ask for id from people taking urinalysis for pre employment drug screening, for obvious reasons. So I've seen them ask the guy in front of me for id, and then not ask me.

But I bring my passport just in case they do ask. It doesnt have an address.

Yeah all of my stuff, billing address, ID and everything is from an accepted state. There’s a labcorp right next to where I live now but I can’t order a test for it because it’s in a banned state, is it possible to purchase one for a diff state then use it at the one near me with my allowed states ID?

Yeah all of my stuff, billing address, ID and everything is from an accepted state. There’s a labcorp right next to where I live now but I can’t order a test for it because it’s in a banned state, is it possible to purchase one for a diff state then use it at the one near me with my allowed states ID?
Hmmmmmmm???

I've wondered this same thing. What would happen if I just walked into a labcorp with the requisite forms in a banned state. I think what would happen, and I'm just guessing, is they would draw your blood either way. But privatemd would ban you from using the service and probably not post the results.

I thought I saw something like that mentioned in the faqs, but I dont seem to see it.

I’m thinking I might be able to get away with it if I’m like “hey I ordered this but I’m visiting loved ones for a few weeks and need the test done sooner rather than later”

I’m thinking I might be able to get away with it if I’m like “hey I ordered this but I’m visiting loved ones for a few weeks and need the test done sooner rather than later”

That's what I was saying. I don't see why they couldn't. Wouldn't hurt to call/email privatemdlabs first and see what they have to say.

No PIP or discomfort from his Test E, also taking winstrol and feeling great. Will try and get 6 week bloods, no promises though as I’m in one of the states privatemd won’t sell to, and not sure if I’m comfortable going and pretending I’m from somewhere else

Injectable Winny? I was just telling my friend I’m not impressed with Winny. I only ran sp winnyvar and day shit was da trooof. However, I’m noticing today the Winny take affect. I’d much rather have the injectable winny all day. Damn near suck a few Cox n Dix for some injectable winny[emoji52][emoji533]

Injectable Winny? I was just telling my friend I’m not impressed with Winny. I only ran sp winnyvar and day shit was da trooof. However, I’m noticing today the Winny take affect. I’d much rather have the injectable winny all day. Damn near suck a few Cox n Dix for some injectable winny[emoji52][emoji533]

Oral, im only 4 days in on it so no real notice of it working yet but my fatigue in the gym doesnt really set in/takes longer to set in so im liking that.

Sponsors

Latest posts