ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Received my ovitrelle, got a couple, was kinda worried when I opened the package that A_A forgot one but both were there :) Hope he keeps this in stock cause I’ll be back for more.

How do you use Ovitrelle? Do you dilute it in a sterile vial with bacteriostatic water?

Yessir, add 2.1ml of bac water into the sterile vial, then add the ovitrelle which is 0.5ml (combined 2.6ml), that way it comes out to 250iu/0.1ml, and gently swirl. I’ve used b12 to dilute before and didn’t have any issues but bac water would be best. I’ve noticed ovitrelle is more potent than the natural powder hCG like Choriomon.

Yessir, add 2.1ml of bac water into the sterile vial, then add the ovitrelle which is 0.5ml (combined 2.6ml), that way it comes out to 250iu/0.1ml, and gently swirl. I’ve used b12 to dilute before and didn’t have any issues but bac water would be best. I’ve noticed ovitrelle is more potent than the natural powder hCG like Choriomon.

Due to the difference in potency... do you use less? Or just the same amount and enjoy the added boost?

Due to the difference in potency... do you use less? Or just the same amount and enjoy the added boost?

At first I was using the same amount, 500iu eod then later 500iu 3x/wk mwf, cause my balls were inactive for a year. Now I do 250iu mwf and I still feel it’s more effective than 500iu of the powder hCG.

At first I was using the same amount, 500iu eod then later 500iu 3x/wk mwf, cause my balls were inactive for a year. Now I do 250iu mwf and I still feel it’s more effective than 500iu of the powder hCG.

That's very interesting to hear. Makes me want to try it now. The price seems much more appealing after you say this.

Lol slow down on all the information being given out. As long as it will take Millard to take down, LE can get the information.

They now potentially know who you are etc.

I wouldn’t have even said I was donating in Oklahoma. Less information on the open forum the better.[emoji106]
Huh, why on earth would LE care about when and where you donate blood?

Huh, why on earth would LE care about when and where you donate blood?
They wouldn't.
The issue is that now if they see a connection with him buying/selling PEDs, they can locate him. It's about allowing people to connect the dots between your online presence and yourself IRL.