ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

How useful/misleading will bloods be ~10 days into 500mg test e and 50mg/day oral winstrol?

Didn't get a chance for pre-bloodwork, but still want to get them done asap to have something to compare to mid and post cycle.
You might as well wait and get mid imo. I'm assuming you have pre bloods somewhere?

I'm alr

I'm already running 5 iu of a different brand of gh right now. When I finish this kit I will most likely run the Mauves at 6iu 5 on 2 off.
Is that common practice running 5 on 2 off? Just trying to get an idea how other people use it

The 5 on 2 off is an old school way of running it, used to save money back when gh was much more expensive. It works since the igf-1 increase lasts about 76-92 hours after last dose.

However I read as study that suggests EOD dosing but at double the dose to work best. Example 4iu EOD better than 2iu ED. When I get time I'll see if I can dig it up.

The 5 on 2 off is an old school way of running it, used to save money back when gh was much more expensive. It works since the igf-1 increase lasts about 76-92 hours after last dose.

However I read as study that suggests EOD dosing but at double the dose to work best. Example 4iu EOD better than 2iu ED. When I get time I'll see if I can dig it up.

I would believe in this, since the human body pulses versus keeping at a steady rate.

EOD is essentially what I’m doing. I’m running 10ius on lagging muscle group days and none on other days. Lantus in the morning, hgh an hour before workout and igf-lr3 after workout.

I’ve went from 2ius 7 days a week, to 3ius 5 days a week currently. This is my 9th week on black tops from A_A.
No sides still as of yet.
Seems I like the 5 on 2 off better so far. I was taking the 2ius upon awakening. But switched the 3ius before bed. Maybe that’s the difference, idk.
I’ve read many different ways to run gh. So I figured I’d just run it for a few weeks at one dose, switch it up for a few more weeks to see how I liked/felt doing it that way. (Just because everyone responds differently).
Definitely interested in how to get the most out of it. I always hear it’s best to be on gh for a while. So I have wondered which ways would be a better choice. Would 2ius for a year be better than say, 4ius for 6 months?
The every other day sounds interesting as well. I’ll also be trying this method to also compare.
What would be the ideal way of running say 6-8ius eod? Once a day, twice, three times?

I’ve went from 2ius 7 days a week, to 3ius 5 days a week currently. This is my 9th week on black tops from A_A.
Seems I like the 5 on 2 off better so far. I was taking the 2ius upon awakening. But switched the 3ius before bed. Maybe that’s the difference, idk.
I’ve read many different ways to run gh. So I figured I’d just run it for a few weeks at one dose, switch it up for a few more weeks to see how I liked/felt doing it that way. (Just because everyone responds differently).
Definitely interested in how to get the most out of it. I always hear it’s best to be on gh for a while. So I have wondered which ways would be a better choice. Would 2ius for a year be better than say, 4ius for 6 months?
The every other day sounds interesting as well. I’ll also be trying this method to also compare.
What would be the ideal way of running say 6-8ius eod? Once a day, twice, three times?
Noob gh question, how long will a reconstituted vial of gh be good for if refrigerated?

Noob gh question, how long will a reconstituted vial of gh be good for if refrigerated?

I've been basing it off of this.

Storage & Handling | How to Take It | Norditropin® (somatropin) injection

All unused Norditropin® products must be refrigerated (36°F to 46°F) prior to first use. Do not freeze and avoid direct light. After first injection, Norditropin® pens can either be stored outside of the refrigerator (up to 77°F) for use within 3 weeks, or in the refrigerator (between 36°F and 46°F) for use within 4 weeks.

So it’s not like HCG which is only good for 5 weeks after being reconstituted?

Honestly don’t know the truth. I’ve read so much shit you don’t know what to believe. I just put whatever it comes with in the GH, and use it till it’s gone. I don’t go out buying BAC water for GH that comes with Sterile, to me, it come with that for a reason. A 10iu vial shouldn’t last anyone more than 5 days. I currently have 50iu vials that I’m running at 5 a day, so it’ll last 10 days with sterile water. Fuck It, just PIN IT!!!

I've been basing it off of this.

Storage & Handling | How to Take It | Norditropin® (somatropin) injection

All unused Norditropin® products must be refrigerated (36°F to 46°F) prior to first use. Do not freeze and avoid direct light. After first injection, Norditropin® pens can either be stored outside of the refrigerator (up to 77°F) for use within 3 weeks, or in the refrigerator (between 36°F and 46°F) for use within 4 weeks.
FYI @picholas works for big pharma :D

I'm not sure if you're familiar with john meadows but I've heard him say that he didnt notice any difference using gh eod versus ed. That was all he said tho. Nothing about splitting doses or anything. I'm currently researching and gearing up for my first gh run myself.

Seems like I’ve read 21 days after it’s been reconstituted and refrigerated. I could be mistaken though.

I'm not sure if you're familiar with john meadows but I've heard him say that he didnt notice any difference using gh eod versus ed. That was all he said tho. Nothing about splitting doses or anything. I'm currently researching and gearing up for my first gh run myself.
Yes sir I’ve heard of him. I follow and watch all his YouTube vids.
I’m new at gh as well. This is my first run with it. That’s why I’m trying different ways of running it.
I’m assuming anything over 4ius would be split into at least two injections though.

Seems like I’ve read 21 days after it’s been reconstituted and refrigerated. I could be mistaken though.

Yes sir I’ve heard of him. I follow and watch all his YouTube vids.
I’m new at gh as well. This is my first run with it. That’s why I’m trying different ways of running it.
I’m assuming anything over 4ius would be split into at least two injections though.
Ok for sure ya I watch his vids too he shares a lot of knowledge. Yeah I would imagine more than 4 gets split too.... my plan is to start at 2iu 5 on 2 off and go from there... I dont have a lock on the gh tho waiting to see what happens with aa before I go elsewhere.

Ok for sure ya I watch his vids too he shares a lot of knowledge. Yeah I would imagine more than 4 gets split too.... my plan is to start at 2iu 5 on 2 off and go from there... I dont have a lock on the gh tho waiting to see what happens with aa before I go elsewhere.
I use to watch a lot of different YouTubers in the workout/fitness world. At one point everything they’d talk about was workout related. Unfortunately, for me anyway, a lot have strayed away and now want to talk about bs that’s not related to working out. Like, idgaf what you buy for your girlfriend, who cuts your hair, and so on lol. I watch the channels to get information on workout related topics. But that’s just me and I’ve strayed away from some of those guys on YouTube for that reason.
John meadows on the other hand is always talking about workout related material. That’s why he’s probably my favorite guy to watch and his knowledge is broad, to say the least.