ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Anonymous_anabolics, Jul 17, 2018.

1. I think it's the Teamsters who bring the giant inflatable rat to protests/picket lines

Uttukuxul likes this.
  2. I scooped up a couple from medlabsupply and they're pretty bad ass. Going to look into see about getting them in bulk.

Should be getting the Hospira bac water in stock in the next few weeks. Being told middle of November to expect it.

Uttukuxul likes this.
  3. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

We do it in California too, Carpenters. Maybe he is worried you aren't allowing your employees to collectively bargain.lmao

4. Uttukuxul

Uttukuxul Member

Been meaning to grab some actually, for sure.

5. Daver

Daver Member

He sent me some gold top gh to get igf tested. Ive been takin like 9iu and more for about a week now i wanna get off asap and go back to blacktops cus this stuff seems.bunk The numbness in my hands went away while using this. So i want to pull igf today n switch back to bt, should i even bother with the serum? Will everyome be satisfied with igf only?

6. Do me a favor and get serum tested. If the results are bad I'll cover the cost of testing with store credit.

The 26.5 I just got is on one of the kits of gold tops. Have 3 different ones from 3 different suppliers but wondering if they are all coming from the same factory.

7. Daver

Daver Member

K ill do that

8. lifter6973

lifter6973 Member

asshole- say the GH is shit after you have bloods to prove it otherwise your words dont mean shit to anyone

9. lifter6973

lifter6973 Member

Actually I dont mind either the Test D or Test U on their own because they have much longer half lives. Im thinking instead of a regular cruise I might try a cruise with the Test U- 1 pin of 750 every 3 weeks if I remember right. I might just try it.

10. I got a few Nebido in too

11. All outstanding orders have been dispatched and all previous emails have been replied to. Now just have to tackle the 75 or so wickr/wire messages.

12. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

@Mayne here you go dude this is what I was talking about

Mayne likes this.
  13. tengtren

tengtren Member

14. I hope ur right.

15. picholas

picholas Member

You hope he's right... so you can drink cum?

Jrock83, mdhx3, HIGHRISK and 7 others like this.
  16. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

It's a win win for him, real gh and he gets to swallow a load.

Jrock83, HIGHRISK, rpbb and 4 others like this.
  17. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

I got a Large Load I can pitch in!!!

T-Bagger and Roger rabbit like this.
  18. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Dude just make a grinder account, you could be swallowing a stranger's load right now.

T-Bagger, Uttukuxul and Roger rabbit like this.
  19. picholas

picholas Member

@Anonymous_anabolics don't forget to send him a vial of your baby gravy.

T-Bagger, Uttukuxul and Roger rabbit like this.
  20. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I say we just have him in the middle of the circle jerk. He won’t even need any egg whites that day :D

Sdryx, rpbb and Roger rabbit like this.