Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Anonymous_anabolics, Jul 17, 2018.
So is this a bad time to ask for an updated price list? Lol
What’s the chances of a Test PH/NPP 150/150 brew??
I can give it a shot but I'm not sure how well it will hold at that concentration.
Everyone who was waiting on an order was emailed tracking info yesterday.
Hey can we place orders or are you still closeted right now?
Even 150/100 would be real nice...
It would hold in mig though right?
I'll be back tomorrow night and will get an updated list together once I have a chance to go through and inventory everything.
I'll make a small sample run and see if it holds. I do have a version in stock but dosed at 100/100
Yes it'll definitely hold in mig even as high as 200/200 but I know some guys have trouble with mig
What do you think about this blend?
C 3 - 600
200 mg Test C
200 mg Nand C
200 mg Bold C
That's would be badass! What would be the carrier?
The blend I really want to see is TrenA200/MastP200
I'm still out of town at the moment so not taking payment for orders but you can still send the order and I will reply tomorrow.
Right now it's in MCT but want to see if it's still holding when I get back. Made it right before I left.
That'll definitely have to be in mig.
Dude this would be awesome if you can get it to hold!!
Was holding as a few days ago.
I love mig. Mig for me is like the tren of carrier oils
What’s the reasoning for you guys wanting so many blends? Never made sense to me; you’re fixing your ratios and making it impossible to up or drop any individual compound alone.