ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Contest will be ending in about 3.5 hours so make sure to get those guesses in for the last day.

Contest ends at 12noon (EST)
11am Central
10 am Mountain
9 am Pacific

What time today are you anouncing winner of contest, forgive me if you already answered. All I see is numbers when reading thread now, A's become 4's, B' s become 8's etc, etc....

Will announce winners about an hour or 2 after it ends. Shouldn't take too long to go through the numbers. I have been trying to keep up on it since the beginning so just really need to verify n triple check myself before declaring the winners.

I would really like to get them shipped out tomorrow. Need to clear some space in the fridge. These 2 kits r taking up valuable real estate. LOL!

@Anonymous_anabolics are you gonna be making a donation to anabolic lab ? Looks like you are gonna have a nice amount of business here if you can stay on track . Sry if its already been discussed..

Of course. I have done it in the past just never bothered to get the badge since it was done Anonymously. Hahahaha

Was thinking about maybe doing an auction and donating funds to AL. Just need to put together a nice little package first so perhaps once I get the AAS line up and running.