ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Order placed and recieved. Very fast T/A.

I have a lot of experience running blacktops, these arrived in the typical vials. The bac water that is included as an extra is homemade. If I pull bloods I'll post them.

Would order again... Very big convenience factor, I normally don't order domestic but was in a bind this time. Honestly, the fast TA is worth the extra cash for me.

I have placed a few orders with anonymous prior to him coming here. Usually received within 2 to 3 days. Been on blacktops from him for over a month at 3 iu's a day. Pulled bloods on Saturday will post results when I get them.

Order placed and recieved. Very fast T/A.

I have a lot of experience running blacktops, these arrived in the typical vials. The bac water that is included as an extra is homemade. If I pull bloods I'll post them.

Would order again... Very big convenience factor, I normally don't order domestic but was in a bind this time. Honestly, the fast TA is worth the extra cash for me.

I have placed a few orders with anonymous prior to him coming here. Usually received within 2 to 3 days. Been on blacktops from him for over a month at 3 iu's a day. Pulled bloods on Saturday will post results when I get them.

Thank you for the reviews. They are much appreciated especially coming from a couple very well respected and vocal members of the community.

Good to hear. Will be happy to finally have some bloods posted. Don't forget to claim your credit once posted.

Whoever the first 2 are. I'll have to go back n check but I'm a little busy at the moment. Unless one of you fine gentlemen want to take the initiative.

Sponsors

Latest posts