ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

It was a very clever diversion tactic to give those kits away. I was surprised to see members I respect getting involved with free gear essentially giving this source a foot in the door.
For now I would like to focus your attention to one simple thing. Meditrope Black Tops. 150iu kits - 15iu per vial × 10 vials.
I'm looking into the situation currently and from what I'm finding so far looks like you guys won't have to look far for ol Rowdy ;)
When this lab mentioned the anabolic line would come in time I figured as most probably did that after some kits got rolling we would see that. Now it's looking like he's just waiting on a few supplies. Then that frog juice vial he posted with that cleat p touch label got me thinking. I hope you guys like the fancy rebrand with the new fancy boxes, meditrope hgh, and pharm grade medicines purchased with members money.

It was a very clever diversion tactic to give those kits away. I was surprised to see members I respect getting involved with free gear essentially giving this source a foot in the door.

I'm looking into the situation currently and from what I'm finding so far looks like you guys won't have to look far for ol Rowdy ;)
When this lab mentioned the anabolic line would come in time I figured as most probably did that after some kits got rolling we would see that. Now it's looking like he's just waiting on a few supplies. Then that frog juice vial he posted with that cleat p touch label got me thinking. I hope you guys like the fancy rebrand with the new fancy boxes, meditrope hgh, and pharm grade medicines purchased with members money.

What are you basing this on, exactly?

Oh so he also has tren bottled and on deck go figure and more free gear...

o_O

TrenA is one of the guys who won his contest for the gh but because 3 people all guessed the same number he is hooking up too at a later date.

As for being RnR I can tell you the packs from RnR I got were over 2000 miles away from the pack I just got from AA.

We know who this source is, it's not rowdy. It's just understood and been confirmed by several of us that he is in fact a good guy to work with. I'd be completely comfortable dealing with him

If you’d have read the thread I believe you would see who this source “may be” and were on another board at one point. Looks like you’re way off here.
Being who this may be, makes some more comfortable with this source. But since their name is
@Anonymous_anabolics we will never know :p

If it is Jeff and I'm wrong here I'll have no problem saying so. I'd actually order some hgh if that were the case. Still don't approve of free samples though.

If it is Jeff and I'm wrong here I'll have no problem saying so. I'd actually order some hgh if that were the case. Still don't approve of free samples though.

It was a contest done out in the open. Not like it was some shady behind the scenes deal for positive reviews.

Needed to shake things up a little and boost morale after the whole R&R debacle.

Sponsors

Latest posts