ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Supposedly they are all supposed to come with authentication codes sometime in the near future. However I haven't gotten an exact date when its supposed to take effect.
My boxes are always white, but I’ve seen labeled boxes as well for xtra money. Yeah I think that would be nice added feature. Though not necessary if you have a trustworthy source. o_O

It was a very clever diversion tactic to give those kits away. I was surprised to see members I respect getting involved with free gear essentially giving this source a foot in the door.

I'm looking into the situation currently and from what I'm finding so far looks like you guys won't have to look far for ol Rowdy [emoji6]
When this lab mentioned the anabolic line would come in time I figured as most probably did that after some kits got rolling we would see that. Now it's looking like he's just waiting on a few supplies. Then that frog juice vial he posted with that cleat p touch label got me thinking. I hope you guys like the fancy rebrand with the new fancy boxes, meditrope hgh, and pharm grade medicines purchased with members money.

@desertwarrior has a good point. Pump the brakes here. A lot of members thought Rowdy was a “good guy”. Fucking slow down and follow thru with the vetting process. You guys are practically pre-ordering shit. When we get too comfortable with a source that’s when the source can fuck us. Hold his feet to the fire.

If it is Jeff and I'm wrong here I'll have no problem saying so. I'd actually order some hgh if that were the case. Still don't approve of free samples though.

I really don't have a problem with the contests as long as the winners are out in the open. Then all members know that any review done on this particular shipment can be use as PART of the entire evaluation process of a source but must still be viewed as possibly not being representative of the remainder of the sources inventory.

Yes, trusting the source is the most important. But in addition to coming in white boxes with unlabled vials, they also come with scratch off authentication codes that can be checked at TheGreyTop.com.
I have one of those almost halfway done right now. Again though, you gotta trust the source because even with codes doesn't mean shit if you don't have a trustworthy source. Makes me feel better buying for a first time though.
I do happen to know AA is good to go so I have no worries if he is carrying them.
BTW, is there any truth that thegreytop is the same as Supertropin? I've seen that said a few times before but have no idea. I tend to lean towards no because I've seen multiple complaints and poor test results on Supertropin and I have yet to see anyone complain about thegreytop. If they are the same, that doesnt make sense.

My boxes are always white, but I’ve seen labeled boxes as well for xtra money. Yeah I think that would be nice added feature. Though not necessary if you have a trustworthy source. o_O

Last edited:
, is there any truth that thegreytop is the same as Supertropin? I've seen that said a few times before but have no idea. I tend to lean towards no because I've seen multiple complaints and poor test results on Supertropin and I have yet to see anyone complain about thegreytop. If they are the same, that doesnt make sense.
I doubt it just for the fact grey tops already have a stellar reputation. If someone was reselling grey tops why would they rebrand them as something else instead of just riding the wave of greytops already good reputation?

But you're right they do look identical to the greytops ..

I doubt it just for the fact grey tops already have a stellar reputation. If someone was reselling grey tops why would they rebrand them as something else instead of just riding the wave of greytops already good reputation?

But you're right they do look identical to the greytops ..

I've heard the same thing but that was coming from the supertropin rep. He's also claiming that they're both (supertropin & grey tops) the same as Ansomone. That just drives your point home even harder. If they're really Ansomone why not just say that and jack up the price. Too many holes in it for me to believe it on top of the bad blood work I've seen too many times.