ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

I'm going to run the mauves once I finish off this kit. I'm going to reconstitute them as 12 and do 3 iu a day and will pull bloods 2 weeks in. We will see if the numbers are similar. You had a great number on them

I know I was shocked at how high they came out. Only 1 point less from my highest results (480 on Ansomone).

I've been getting a ton of emails asking questions or just wanting to bullshit. I don't mind at all and I try to be quick with the responses. But I came up with a solution to declutter my mailbox a little bit.

Can always ask the questions here or can try using one of the messaging apps below.

Wire: @anonymous_anabolic
(end-to-end encrypted)

Wickr: anonymouslabs
(end-to-end encrypted)

I get push notifications so will see your messages instantly.

Also notice a lot of you guys are replying to old order emails that have our entire conversations. Makes deleting them on my end kind of pointless.
Also won't have to dig through a bunch of our conversations to find your order information. Not to mention I have a bunch of emails that all say ORDER in the subject line. Or you'll ask me a question and put question in the subject but then reply to that with an order so makes it a little difficult for me to track down everything. I just don't want to overlook anyone's order. Plus I won't have a ton of emails to delete. Makes things easier for me to get your order out faster.

Quick recap on OPSEC Procedures

1. Try to keep emails for orders only if possible.

2. If not..
  • Put QUESTION in subject line for questions
  • Put ORDER in subject line for orders
3. Try posting here or using either Wickr or Wire for questions/comments/concerns/cock sucking (lol). I love hearing how great I am but if you really want to do me a solid post it here. I already know I'm the shit (kidding)...how about we let everyone else know. LOL!!!

4. Please delete old emails and start a new conversation, unless your question/concern pertains to that specific order.

My package dropped today after some bullshit with the post office putting it on the wrong truck yesterday :rolleyes: lol ... but packaging was good , and t/a was still quick considering the post office is run by idiots . Not running bloods anytime soon because ive got a ton of batch #38 im still working through , but everything is legit ..

Freebie Friday in full swing. The kit of mauve tops that I won in the contest arrived and is well packed with good ta. Communication was on point and had no problems dealing with @Anonymous_anabolics. Would definitely use them again.

Not sure when I'll be using this kit. I hadn't planned hgh with any upcoming cycles. I'll figure something out :D

I used my 150 credit and upgraded to a kit of black tops for the remaining amount, very easy/quick communication from him and shipped pack same day as funds were sent.