ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

My pack arrived yesterday just like the tracking said it would. Everything looks good, Black Tops, pharma Adex and Raloxofien.
Being able to get domestic pharma AI’s and Serms three days after payment is priceless.
I don’t know if any other sources that can provide these items to your door in 3-4 days.
Good shit @Anonymous_anabolics

I also received two kits today (black tops). @Anonymous_anabolics and I had a agreement with the order I placed and I appreciate him working with me on this matter. Will order again soon.
Gonna stock up on GH and run it with my winter bulk.
Shipping was tight and good T/A.
Glad to hear he’s using vacuum sealed bags for liquids from here on out.

I see some happy people. Went from 'this guy is a phony and dishonest so don't trust him' to 'he is legit as hell'. He IS legit. A good guy in my book.

So want to say thanks to Anon Anabolics for the kit of Mauve tops I won and I also grabbed tren and mast p from him to try out everything looks great! Shipping was quick its def good to have a domestic option for hgh and pharm the products he carries too!

Shout out to Anonymous Anabolics.... Crazy fast shipping.

Just got your Black top HGH 150iu.... This will be my first HGH cycle. Anyone have an Idea of BA water mixing ratio? I ordered insulin needles. I'm going to be running only 2iu a day. maybe 3 after a few weeks. Sorry if this is such a Noob question.

Shout out to Anonymous Anabolics.... Crazy fast shipping.

Just got your Black top HGH 150iu.... This will be my first HGH cycle. Anyone have an Idea of BA water mixing ratio? I ordered insulin needles. I'm going to be running only 2iu a day. maybe 3 after a few weeks. Sorry if this is such a Noob question.
Oh man you should know how to do all of this already but I’m not gonna lecture you..... 15 iu... 1.5ml bac water= 1iu would be 0.1ml.... 4iu = 0.4ml.... pretty easy man but do your research before you start!

Oh man you should know how to do all of this already but I’m not gonna lecture you..... 15 iu... 1.5ml bac water= 1iu would be 0.1ml.... 4iu = 0.4ml.... pretty easy man but do your research before you start!
thanks bud. I thought it was 1.5 as well.... just wanted to double check.

UPDATE

Just got a new stock of vials and media bottles in so will be getting a head start on the cleaning and sterilizing process. Plan to get some photos posted over the weekend and detail my process.

Hoping this raw order lands soon so I can get pics/details of my brewing process completed as well as a restock. Everything is running low and want to get my full list up.

Also waiting on a restock of the Mauve tops and will be adding the Grey Tops to the list in the near future.

Have another day or two left of the Mauve kit I was running. Debating on what to run next. Either the blacks again or some of this pharm grade and getting bloodwork.

Another pack In. This guys always on point and fast. Can’t wait to start these blacktops

Attachments

• E1BAD4EB-FE9F-4537-84F9-4C0842725149.jpeg
    E1BAD4EB-FE9F-4537-84F9-4C0842725149.jpeg
    280.1 KB · Views: 101
How long does it typically last in power

Gh? Years. I know Jano doesn't have a great reputation but in one of our conversations he said he tested a vial that was stored for a few years that showed no degrading.

As long as you store it properly, out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperatures, it should hold for a very long time.

Gh? Years. I know Jano doesn't have a great reputation but in one of our conversations he said he tested a vial that was stored for a few years that showed no degrading.

As long as you store it properly, out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperatures, it should hold for a very long time.

Don't they say just keep it in the fridge? Both powder and reconstituted?