ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Gh? Years. I know Jano doesn't have a great reputation but in one of our conversations he said he tested a vial that was stored for a few years that showed no degrading.

As long as you store it properly, out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperatures, it should hold for a very long time.
Thanks for the info man. Will be trying soon!

How much are you running? For how long? Id appreciate the input
Haven’t started yet. In the past I’ve used 6 iu’s 3 in the morning 3 at night! But after 3-4 months I pulled the plug because of always feeling lethargic. This time I’m just gonna do 3-4 a day and go as long as I can! Seems like I’m always quitting before it has a chance to really do its thing.
Kinda like doing eq or primo for 4 or 5 weeks.

Haven’t started yet. In the past I’ve used 6 iu’s 3 in the morning 3 at night! But after 3-4 months I pulled the plug because of always feeling lethargic. This time I’m just gonna do 3-4 a day and go as long as I can! Seems like I’m always quitting before it has a chance to really do its thing.
Kinda like doing eq or primo for 4 or 5 weeks.

Start lower. I started at 2iu for the 1st 5-6 weeks. Then bumped it up to 3iu for another 4 weeks. Then 3.5iu and 4iu. It lasts much longer and it's a lot easier to control the sides.

Just throwing it out there. Walmart does sell slin pins! Only $2-$3 for like 20, if you don’t wanna order online! Get some funny looks but whatever.

Yea I just ordered from this healthykin dot com, a box of 100 for $10.95 + 9.95 shipping. Never heard of it till just now lol