ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Can get the following Vitamin Inj.
DODEX B12 1000 mcg/mL (Vitamin B12) - Deva
BEMIKS 2 mL (Vitamin B mix) - Zentiva Int.
EVIGEN-VITAMIN E 300 mg/2 mL (Vitamin E) -Bayer
REDOXON C 500 mg (Vitamin C) - Bayer
KONAKION 10 mg (Vitamin K) - Roche
D Vit 3 - Oral Drop 50 iu/15 mL (Vitamin D) - Deva

I'll grab a few B12. Do you want/need any of the other ones?

I am covered for now. Ty for checking @AA
Much appreciated brudda[emoji4][emoji1373]
Very nice variety too you got[emoji4]

Touchdown. Everything came in as expected. Had a few issues with usps which routed my package to wrong state half the country away but even with that TA was 11 days.

Can get the following Vitamin Inj.
DODEX B12 1000 mcg/mL (Vitamin B12) - Deva
BEMIKS 2 mL (Vitamin B mix) - Zentiva Int.
EVIGEN-VITAMIN E 300 mg/2 mL (Vitamin E) -Bayer
REDOXON C 500 mg (Vitamin C) - Bayer
KONAKION 10 mg (Vitamin K) - Roche
D Vit 3 - Oral Drop 50 iu/15 mL (Vitamin D) - Deva

I'll grab a few B12. Do you want/need any of the other ones?

Tell me more about these other vitamins, please
I have a vitamin D deficiency and the pills I buy aren't the same as the summer time. It sucks. Thought maybe try out the liquid oral on it and E is great for skin and I'm an oily bacne having monster right now. Looking forward to the accutane. Hoped maybe the E could help as well.

I have a vitamin D deficiency and the pills I buy aren't the same as the summer time. It sucks. Thought maybe try out the liquid oral on it and E is great for skin and I'm an oily bacne having monster right now. Looking forward to the accutane. Hoped maybe the E could help as well.

These aren't liquid orals they're injectables. I guess you could still take them orally but not really the designed method of administering.

I think AA might be the man. Test Undecanoate with castor oil carrier is hard to come by. Most sources won't make it due to low demand. I asked AA if it would be possible to start stocking that and he added it to the list for me. I think I will be giving AA a shot here soon.

Based on customer demand/requests I'll be adding the following products to my list over the upcoming weeks

1. Nebido (1000mg × 4mL amp) - Bayer Schering
2. Femara (Letrozol) 2.5mg × 30 tabs - Novartis
3. Ovitrelle r-HCG
4. Accutane (20mg × 30 tabs) - Roche
5. Lipitor (10mg × 30 tabs) - Pfizer
6. Diovan (160mg × 28 tabs) - Novartis
7. Co-Diovan (160mg/25mg × 28 tabs) - Novartis
How much will the Nebido cost? I know you will be offering castor oil TU in your line, just curious the pharma grade cost because some sources want several hundred dollars for one 4ml amp...