ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

#2 on set one and #3 on set 2. I know about name branding etc but I’d let your mask anonymous logo speak for itself and keep the name off the label. Just to stay a bit more “anonymous” if you will. People will remember the mask without the name. Just my opinion.
J

#2 on set one and #3 on set 2. I know about name branding etc but I’d let your mask anonymous logo speak for itself and keep the name off the label. Just to stay a bit more “anonymous” if you will. People will remember the mask without the name. Just my opinion.
J
I think he wants the name to get out there and not be so anonymous. He’s not running a charity. Homie’s in it fo da money (and to put out a good product)

Last edited:
I think he wants the name to get out there and not be so anonymous. He’s not running a charity. Homie’s in it fo da money (and to put out a good product)

I understand. My preference it to have a label that looks a bit more like standard labels and less UGL. Just my opinion...it don’t hold any weight :)

J
I like the idea of just having the mask. I think it would look clean if all that was on the vial was the mask, compound name, and milligram. Simple, clean, and intriguing.

Based on customer demand/requests I'll be adding the following products to my list over the upcoming weeks

1. Nebido (1000mg × 4mL amp) - Bayer Schering
2. Femara (Letrozol) 2.5mg × 30 tabs - Novartis
3. Ovitrelle r-HCG
4. Accutane (20mg × 30 tabs) - Roche
5. Lipitor (10mg × 30 tabs) - Pfizer
6. Diovan (160mg × 28 tabs) - Novartis
7. Co-Diovan (160mg/25mg × 28 tabs) - Novartis

Based on customer demand/requests I'll be adding the following products to my list over the upcoming weeks

1. Nebido (1000mg × 4mL amp) - Bayer Schering
2. Femara (Letrozol) 2.5mg × 30 tabs - Novartis
3. Ovitrelle r-HCG
4. Accutane (20mg × 30 tabs) - Roche
5. Lipitor (10mg × 30 tabs) - Pfizer
6. Diovan (160mg × 28 tabs) - Novartis
7. Co-Diovan (160mg/25mg × 28 tabs) - Novartis
You know rough price of nebido?

Not sure about the demand for B12 injects , but they are so helpful when running an oral like sdrol or any other oral that causes lethargy. It basically combats it. Just figured I’d throw that in there

Not sure about the demand for B12 injects , but they are so helpful when running an oral like sdrol or any other oral that causes lethargy. It basically combats it. Just figured I’d throw that in there

Can get the following Vitamin Inj.
DODEX B12 1000 mcg/mL (Vitamin B12) - Deva
BEMIKS 2 mL (Vitamin B mix) - Zentiva Int.
EVIGEN-VITAMIN E 300 mg/2 mL (Vitamin E) -Bayer
REDOXON C 500 mg (Vitamin C) - Bayer
KONAKION 10 mg (Vitamin K) - Roche
D Vit 3 - Oral Drop 50 iu/15 mL (Vitamin D) - Deva

I'll grab a few B12. Do you want/need any of the other ones?