ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Awesome thanks I’ll definitely want some when it comes in, and yea it’s between 2-3x the price of the choriomon lol

I know I like it way better than the natural stuff, I definitely feel a huge difference in libido, mood etc with ovitrelle. Didn’t realize there were 2 sources that had it, thought only 1.
Yeah man, Ovitrelle made my libido skyrocket. Pregnyl and Choriomon never did that, so I didn't realize it was from the Ovitrelle at first!

Pharmacist carries it and so does Pharmasource.

I was previously told $120 and $80. Once I find out the actual prices I can give you a price but regardless I can gurantee it'll be cheaper.
Pharmacist may be $120 not $90, I have not checked his list in a minute. But I know for a fact that Pharmasource is $70 now. He used to be $80 for one or $130 for two. He latest list as of yesterday or today is just $70 each, no 2-pack discount.

Pharmacist may be $120 not $90, I have not checked his list in a minute. But I know for a fact that Pharmasource is $70 now. He used to be $80 for one or $130 for two. He latest list as of yesterday or today is just $70 each, no 2-pack discount.
yeah, but are those prices int or domestic?- I wouldnt expect someone domestic to have prices lower than int
Ive never tried phentermine- doesnt seem worth it to me- does the shit work well and when you stop, does the weight come back on? Seems as if it would
PS- also, doesnt it skyrocket your BP?

yeah, but are those prices int or domestic?- I wouldnt expect someone domestic to have prices lower than int
Ive never tried phentermine- doesnt seem worth it to me- does the shit work well and when you stop, does the weight come back on? Seems as if it would
Depends on diet really... for me, phen curbed my appetite way down. Felt like adderall the very first time I took it, but not like that all the time of course.

Stimulants fuck with my BP quite a bit, headaches at time on them and when they’re wearing off. Never liked the feeling on it. I never took it long enough to see if it did anything for fat loss beyond changing my appetite. I’ll say, I shouldn’t have bought so many the first time around, as I probably won’t take it again

Phentermine isn’t meant as a metabolism booster, mainly an appetite suppressant. It did a great job cutting my appetite when I ran it on the HCG diet. When I first asked my doctor about it, my BP was at 166/110 and she said “You’re joking right? I give you that and you’ll have a stroke!” It helped my daughter lose a ton of weight by curbing her appetite and my wife also, but the last time they ran it, it didn’t do much. I think a lot of it also comes down to your mindset. If you don’t give af, you won’t stick with it.

Yeah man, Ovitrelle made my libido skyrocket. Pregnyl and Choriomon never did that, so I didn't realize it was from the Ovitrelle at first!

Pharmacist carries it and so does Pharmasource.

I even tested them both with a home pregnancy test and the ovitrelle had a much stronger reaction than choriomon. Last time I got it from Pharmacist but I’d rather just wait and go thru A_A.

So $70 each but what's his shipping cost? I'm thinking I can probably do it for about $80 and 2 pack for $150.