ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

What lab is supposedly selling 100mg/ml oil base winny ? There's literally only a hand full of labs and people that can make 50mg/ml hold consistently . 100mg im calling bullshit on somebody lol ...

The buzz may be from Blue Collar Godz. They have a Winny/Tren ace blend. 50 and 50.
It looks amazing

What lab is supposedly selling 100mg/ml oil base winny ? There's literally only a hand full of labs and people that can make 50mg/ml hold consistently . 100mg im calling bullshit on somebody lol ...

Is Winny a particularly hard oral to get to hold? More so than say Dbol, Adrol, and TnE?

Is Winny a particularly hard oral to get to hold? More so than say Dbol, Adrol, and TnE?
Yeah winny is the hardest compound to keep in solution by a huge margin . Ive got most things to hold pretty consistently, but winny (and var ) is still hit or miss . Ive tried everything you could possibly think of to make winny hold long term at 40-50mg/ml , and the best ive ever got it to do is batches where some hold and some crash .

Hell I know good labs that have dropped it from their list for the same reason . So Im not saying 100mg/ml is impossible , but just from my experience that seems highly unlikely.

Thanks didn't know that, any idea what makes it so much harder than other compounds?
It just has a high solubility , and has an extremely high melting point ... it has a solubility of 24mg/ml in straight ethanol and practically insoluble in water( 1.7mg/L) . Where something like test base is soluble in water at 23mg/L (@ 25°C) .

I dont want to out the lab because they have other quality products and they are from another board (it is not BCG). I am not even sure they carry it anymore. The brewer that made this batch I got no longer brews for them.
I think it was truly 100 mg/ml and that was the problem. It crashed pretty quick and the knots and flu like symptoms after injecting made it unusable. I rarely get PIP from anything. The PIP was pretty bad, but not as bad as the headaches, body aches etc.. that lasted about a week. Made it near impossible to work out.

Just made a small order, 4 days t/a and great communication! Packaging was very good and fill levels are the same!
Good job AA and thanks! 38A4D43A-FBAD-41A9-BBB9-ACE50A9EAC72.jpeg

There were a few of you guys that put in requests for some different pharma items. Have to regret to inform you it's not looking so good. I have a few other connections to run through so we'll see what happens.

There were a few of you guys that put in requests for some different pharma items. Have to regret to inform you it's not looking so good. I have a few other connections to run through so we'll see what happens.
Thank you for trying. I do admire how hard you are trying to run and grow a solid company. Keep it up, I like how this is looking.

What about raws? Any interest? I honestly didn't read the whole thread .

Isn't that a punishable offense around here - not reading the thread? You get like stoned to death for bringing shame on the family or some shit? LOL!!

What do you mean? As in adding raws to my list?

There's a giant Purple Panda that seems to have that part of the market covered. Along with a few other shops that I'm not very familiar with. I don't really see a need for it since I won't be able to compete with their prices.

Last edited:
Isn't that a punishable offense around here - not reading the thread? You get like stoned to death for bringing shame on the family or some shit? LOL!!

What do you mean? As in adding raws to my list?

There's a giant Purple Panda that seems to have that part of the market covered. Along with a few other shops that I'm not very familiar with. I don't really see a need for it since I won't be able to compete with their prices.

I wouldn't order from panda. You're getting your raws from him aren't ya?

I wouldn't order from panda. You're getting your raws from him aren't ya?

I’m not taking any shots here robfromga however, I don’t feel this source or any source should have to reveal where they get their supply. I’ve always found the question to be rather offensive. If he was selling herion I definitely would not ask him “who supplied you with this” none of my business.

Sponsors

Latest posts