ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Man since we are making a wish list here I gotta add High mg NPP maybe around 150 or so to cut down pinning volume! I know a lot of guys on here that loves npp and @TorroXL is one of them!

Does Phentermine fall under either of those two categories?
I agree man SP made some at 200mg to try out but it crashed over time but people were willing to just re heat it! And he already had the npp Raws so it would just be the trouble of brewing it!

If bumping it up to 200mg I'll have to use either mig840 or 100% EO to get it to hold.

If at 150mg I can probably get away with like 50/50 EO and MCT or 60/40 at most.

I can't sell something that's not stable. It's one thing if it crashes slightly in the winter months but if its crashing in the summer it's simply unstable and a bad sign your brewer doesn't know his shit.

If bumping it up to 200mg I'll have to use either mig840 or EO to get it to hold.

If at 150mg I can probably get away with like 50/50 EO and MCT or 60/40 at most.
I’d prefer 150 just because myself and a lot of people don’t like mig840, if you need someone to test out the 150mg just let me know! I’m sure it would be a big seller for you man look at all the other domestic source lists no one has 150mg,you would stand out from the crowd brother

I had some npp 150mg from a different source never crashed and was super smooth I don’t know what the carrier was though

I’d prefer 150 just because myself and a lot of people don’t like mig840, if you need someone to test out the 150mg just let me know! I’m sure it would be a big seller for you man look at all the other domestic source lists no one has 150mg,you would stand out from the crowd brother

We can give it a shot.