ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Alright guys I need some help. Help me pick label designs.

This one is a clear label so try to picture it similar to the ones I use currently.
Catch780E.jpg
The following obviously aren't clear
Catch218A.jpg
#3CatchD5B7.jpg
#4Catch03A4.jpg

@T-Bagger @bolder

I was able to find some phentermine but it's only the 15mg version and IMO is kind of expensive. What price are you used to getting them for?
Only ordered it once from a source here and that was PS with his own line. Imo, didn’t compare with actual pharmaceutical brand that my fiancé has gotten locally before. But she has been losing weight from them. I believe there the 40mg ones.
Phentermine isn’t meant as a metabolism booster, mainly an appetite suppressant. It did a great job cutting my appetite when I ran it on the HCG diet. When I first asked my doctor about it, my BP was at 166/110 and she said “You’re joking right? I give you that and you’ll have a stroke!” It helped my daughter lose a ton of weight by curbing her appetite and my wife also, but the last time they ran it, it didn’t do much. I think a lot of it also comes down to your mindset. If you don’t give af, you won’t stick with it.
I’d have to agree with you here man. My lil woman uses it for an appetite suppressant and also will give her a little boost in energy. She uses it as a tool to get her mind set and motivates her to clean up her diet, or that’s what she tells me anyway lol. I’ve seen her lose a ton of weight on them before. But it was when she was prescribed them. Only time I take em is for a little energy boost, like when working a twelve when I’m already feeling tired. Cotton mouth sucks with em. Overall I’m not a fan of em myself.
Alright guys I need some help. Help me pick label designs.

This one is a clear label so try to picture it similar to the ones I use currently.
View attachment 97022
The following obviously aren't clear
View attachment 97023
#3View attachment 97024
#4View attachment 97025

@Anonymous_anabolics, I like that you’re soliciting our opinion on labels. Most sources don’t give af what people think.

I would have to question if the holograms will really be able to be seen on the clear ones. It’s hard enough with black print on a clear label.