BAC water

I'll bet 90%+ of non-pharma BAC water is made with distilled water. Water for injection requires specialized equipment to produce and much more expensive to buy.

I’ve also seen wildly off ph, incorrect amount of ba, and other oddities when the testing groups did a bunch of them. Just seems worth it to go with pharma.

Oh yah, that is by far the best source. Got 25 for what I got 5 for last time.

I live in Canada and thanks to the degenerate government here there is these safe injection sites. You can go to them and get back water for free. Also if you go a pharmacy and tell them you use injectable drugs and need water for your heroin they'll give it for free... In Canada anyway.
fyi thats not bac water and for single use and does not stop bacteria growth.. hope u dont use that for peptides lol.

also calls gov degenerate and yet uses the program so it gets more funding lol.

fyi thats not bac water and for single use and does not stop bacteria growth.. hope u dont use that for peptides lol.

also calls gov degenerate and yet uses the program so it gets more funding lol.
Its bac water, I'm not new to the game.

I pay 6 digits in taxes a year every year since 2015, have never collected EI and don't use any gov services... So yeah, I'll go get a free bottle of bac water if I can't get one at the pharmacy, I paid for it.

Its bac water, I'm not new to the game.

I pay 6 digits in taxes a year every year since 2015, have never collected EI and don't use any gov services... So yeah, I'll go get a free bottle of bac water if I can't get one at the pharmacy, I paid for it.
naa its not.. sterile water is not bac water just fyi. sometimes its saline in those little plastic tubes but not bac water, no purpose to that.. anyway, if look closer u will see its infact NOT bac water.. but feel free to show us an image! but 99.5% its just sterile water possible saline but NOT bacteriostatic.. :) anyway, now u know..

naa its not.. sterile water is not bac water just fyi. sometimes its saline in those little plastic tubes but not bac water, no purpose to that.. anyway, if look closer u will see its infact NOT bac water.. but feel free to show us an image! but 99.5% its just sterile water possible saline but NOT bacteriostatic.. :) anyway, now u know..
10 Ml Sterile Water For Injection at Best Price in Kolkata | Pri Health similar to this correct? @HeatherSwanson

collecting GST doesn't count as YOUR taxes btw

But we're talking 30 mL Hospira for about $4 from Medex vs $15 from other sources. Big difference!

My order for 25 x 30 mL vials is supposed to land tomorrow. It was only $100 total.
I threw an order in as well recently. Says it will be here soon. About a week between order and when it lands if it shows up on time. It's a ridiculous deal. Did not need to show any kind of license number or anything. Just put it in the basket and check out and you're good.

10 Ml Sterile Water For Injection at Best Price in Kolkata | Pri Health similar to this correct? @HeatherSwanson

collecting GST doesn't count as YOUR taxes btw
No, they're the little 30ml Pfizer bac water ones with the flip caps, purple lid. They're like $7 if you can find them at a pharmacy. I'll flip an imagine when I'm home later. I still have one in the fridge from my last pct. Been using PEDs for about a decade I'm not a newb and know the difference.

I’ve also seen wildly off ph, incorrect amount of ba, and other oddities when the testing groups did a bunch of them. Just seems worth it to go with pharma.

Oh yah, that is by far the best source. Got 25 for what I got 5 for last time.

I threw an order in as well recently. Says it will be here soon. About a week between order and when it lands if it shows up on time. It's a ridiculous deal. Did not need to show any kind of license number or anything. Just put it in the basket and check out and you're good.

Pack landed this morning. 25 vials of 30 mL Hospira BAC water for $100.

"For injection" means the pyrogenic stuff, bacteria waste, had been removed. However there's no preservative. Pharma HGH reconstituted with Water for Injection must be used within. 24 hours, with BAC 30 days.

it is then enough to add 0.9% benzyl alcohol if I understand correctly?

I plan to buy this water.
it says “Bottle of sterile water for intravenous injection”
Do you think it's that good?

also benzyl alcohol
and sterile bottles on amazon to make my water tanks.
no need for filters I think

Screenshot_20240725-203125_Gallery.jpg