Bacne from gear absolutely f****d my physique

mr.redpill

Hey guys, before I dive into the meat and potatoes of this thread- just wanted to give some general info about myself for context.
-25 years old
-5'6- 204lbs- 11% BF
-10 years of prior training and enhanced for *2.5 of those years

My first cycle was 350mgs of test/16 weeks- not a fucking spot of acne to be found anywhere on my body. It was fantastic. We added about 20lbs of lean mass keeping bf% relatively stable

My second cycle was 500mgs test/16 weeks- similar gains- again...not a fucking single pimple in sight

This third cycle...same dose of test, same brand, same diet(all variables constant across the board)…and let me tell you...I couldn't even bone my girl without being self conscious that she was gonna reach her hand around my back and feel the goddamn roadmap back there. Every square inch of my back was covered in painful, deep, blistering cystic acne(Starting at about wk 4 of cycle). It was real bad. Couldn't sleep on my back- that was too painful. Couldn't wear white shirts- would bleed through them. For god sakes it was too painful to even take a washcloth to it- so very hard for me to get clean. I was basically fucked- and tried very proactively to get *unfucked

On the 4th week we had just about enough(angry face) and dropped down to trt dose *150mgs/week split between 3 injections(This actually has made it worse)

^Well...that was roughly 12 weeks ago...and our acne decided it didn't want to go anywhere

So now..
we're about 16 weeks in- and in that time I have..
1. Had bloodwork *3 times- everything within normal ranges no abnormalities
2. Cut dairy and processed sugar out of my diet (little to no change in acne)
3. Used many OTC therapies, creams, even a cycle of doxy whilst using topical antibiotics
4. Peroxides, dish soaps, magic pills & potions god dammit everything you can think of I have tried it

All but one... Accutane

Due to some complications w my health insurance at the moment I'm not able to see a derm- so we bought an absolute stockpile of Isotretinoin 20mg tabs from reliable source here...

Bringing me to the meat and potatoes of my thread...

How fucking stupid would it be to self-medicate w/o the supervision of derm/md?
Has anyone here successfully run Accutane unmonitored and achieved full remission w little to no health effects?
Dose for someone with my stats? Was thinking to start at 40mg?
Some say to micro dose because it's all abt "cumulative dose"- others say hit the ground running and blast that shit...
Things to look for in bloodwork while on Accutane? How long to run it?

^
God damn any advice would be appreciated more than you know. This shit is starting to run my life, my confidence couldn't be any lower. My performance in the gym and at work is suffering. My sleep is suffering. Any and all advice is applicable.

Thanks fellas!

Hey guys, before I dive into the meat and potatoes of this thread- just wanted to give some general info about myself for context.
-25 years old
-5'6- 204lbs- 11% BF
-10 years of prior training and enhanced for *2.5 of those years

My first cycle was 350mgs of test/16 weeks- not a fucking spot of acne to be found anywhere on my body. It was fantastic. We added about 20lbs of lean mass keeping bf% relatively stable

My second cycle was 500mgs test/16 weeks- similar gains- again...not a fucking single pimple in sight

This third cycle...same dose of test, same brand, same diet(all variables constant across the board)…and let me tell you...I couldn't even bone my girl without being self conscious that she was gonna reach her hand around my back and feel the goddamn roadmap back there. Every square inch of my back was covered in painful, deep, blistering cystic acne(Starting at about wk 4 of cycle). It was real bad. Couldn't sleep on my back- that was too painful. Couldn't wear white shirts- would bleed through them. For god sakes it was too painful to even take a washcloth to it- so very hard for me to get clean. I was basically fucked- and tried very proactively to get *unfucked

On the 4th week we had just about enough(angry face) and dropped down to trt dose *150mgs/week split between 3 injections(This actually has made it worse)

^Well...that was roughly 12 weeks ago...and our acne decided it didn't want to go anywhere

So now..
we're about 16 weeks in- and in that time I have..
1. Had bloodwork *3 times- everything within normal ranges no abnormalities
2. Cut dairy and processed sugar out of my diet (little to no change in acne)
3. Used many OTC therapies, creams, even a cycle of doxy whilst using topical antibiotics
4. Peroxides, dish soaps, magic pills & potions god dammit everything you can think of I have tried it

All but one... Accutane

Due to some complications w my health insurance at the moment I'm not able to see a derm- so we bought an absolute stockpile of Isotretinoin 20mg tabs from reliable source here...

Bringing me to the meat and potatoes of my thread...

How fucking stupid would it be to self-medicate w/o the supervision of derm/md?
Has anyone here successfully run Accutane unmonitored and achieved full remission w little to no health effects?
Dose for someone with my stats? Was thinking to start at 40mg?
Some say to micro dose because it's all abt "cumulative dose"- others say hit the ground running and blast that shit...
Things to look for in bloodwork while on Accutane? How long to run it?

^
God damn any advice would be appreciated more than you know. This shit is starting to run my life, my confidence couldn't be any lower. My performance in the gym and at work is suffering. My sleep is suffering. Any and all advice is applicable.

Thanks fellas!
Hi @TrenTrenTren, looks like you're back under an alt account. Hopefully you don't preach the same trash you did the first time.

Is pharma grade that you have or ugl?
If ugl buy pharma as Accutane degrade quickly. Pharma is store different

Hi @TrenTrenTren, looks like you're back under an alt account. Hopefully you don't preach the same trash you did the first time.
This is my first account ever on this forum. Kinda hard to prove that w/o doxxing myself so you'll have to just take my word for it. Don't know who that TrenTren guy is or what he did but FUCK him!

It is pharma grade. Should it be stored any particular way?
If is pharma grade is ok. Store normal like any other meds.

Regarding Accutane. I have taken in my teens few times with a dr prescription and now I take without dr prescription because it come back. Ok long story short.
1 you can self medicate yourself as many people have done and they are ok
2 i have taken but now after 6-7 years it appears again as it seems now. Not nearly as bad as when I was a teen but it's still there and I take a low dose to get rid for a while at least
3 40 mg should be enough for you. If after 2 months is still bad up to 60 mg. It will take a while to work out
4 is liver toxic bad. So look for your liver but this thing have many sides effects. Joint it's possible to hurt you, blood from nose,skin dry,bleeding lips because they are dry
5 run until your acne disappear and then you can run another month. Usually is at least 3 months but it can take more(6-8 months). After 3 months you will notice a difference no matter what. If it cleared up then you stop if not you continue

Basically that's all in a short version

I self medicate with OTC Pharma accurane and go with 40mg a day split into two doses. Last time I did a 3month course and my skin was perfect, it started creeping back during my last blast, nowhere near as bad, but I decided to do a second run anyway, currently a month in

Bloods have always come back fine, but make sure you get them done.

Drink shit loads of water and make sure you ALWAYS have lip balm on hand, you’re gonna dry out like crazy.

Run Accutane at 80mg/day until acne is cleared. Get Aquaphor lip balm and stay hydrated and get plenty of rest. This is what I did, I ran Accutane at various doses between 20mg-140mg/day for like 8 months before I was completely satisfied. I recommend running it at 80mg/day, lower the dose if this causes too many sides.

These ppl advice quite bad, trust me, both me and my wife ran accutane with almost no wide effect except dry lips and cracked skin here and there.

Best way to use it is lowest daily dosage possible for the correct amount of time 1+ year.

Cumulative dosage is what means, nothing else.

So supposedly: 150mg/kg cumulative dosage, divide by 20mg and you have the days you will need to take accutane.

Not sure I could deal with the dryness for a year, which I get at any dosage.

I live in a very dry place and it’s a nightmare

I take 20mg for a month or so when acne attacks 2 times a year. No need for crazy doses for me. Sides are dry lips and less oily face and skin.

These ppl advice quite bad, trust me, both me and my wife ran accutane with almost no wide effect except dry lips and cracked skin here and there.

Best way to use it is lowest daily dosage possible for the correct amount of time 1+ year.

Cumulative dosage is what means, nothing else.

So supposedly: 150mg/kg cumulative dosage, divide by 20mg and you have the days you will need to take accutane.
Interesting. You achieved permanent remission this way? How bad was your acne?

I just started, not under the guidance of a derm but just prescribed from my doctor, he gave me instructions with 10 to 20mg per day and he'd relook at it after 3 months, if we had to go up to 40mg he'd monitor my liver values.
I thought I'd just start at 20mg straight away, but fuck that shit, within a week I had dry skin, face was dry, hands, lips, inside my nose, which was ok but the thing that got me was I had a flushed red face, it looked like I was sunburnt, and I got a few comments asking if I'd been out in the sun too long so I dropped back down to 10mg and its all cleared up, I'm going to try going back to 20mg in a month.
My advice is this is a powerful med, don't fuck about with it, take it low and slow, it hasn't even touched my shoulder acne yet but I know it's just a matter of time.