BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

This source has habitually put his customers on the back burner and given the run around on shipping. I'm shocked anyone still orders from him. Just look, He still is OK while taking your money while he's on vacation, he'll ship it out when he feels like it. This shows he doesn't care about you.

I don't need a source to care about me as long as the pack lands.

I haven't been one of the unlucky ones who had missing items, but I don't remember anyone being scammed or not made whole lately; maybe just had to wait longer than expected.

I don't need a source to care about me as long as the pack lands.

I haven't been one of the unlucky ones who had missing items, but I don't remember anyone being scammed or not made whole lately; maybe just had to wait longer than expected.
Yea right... people spoiled in 2024.

bentornato, ho acquistato da voi per la seconda volta, sono contento della qualità ma dovete essere più veloci soprattutto quando vi paghiamo con pagamento immediato, perché vuol dire che ci serve la merce

Hi, I am back from vacation. Will work on the new orders and also I have to send a lot of tracking numbers for the packages sent before I left.
I just sent you an email as the pack landed but literally half of my order is missing. For benefit of doubt I'm hoping you sent 2 parcels and the second one hasnt arrived yet, as I'd like to think that after a month has gone by I might have received a notification about items not being in stock or a refund.

I have been with you for a while now and this is the first time there has been an issue. Thank you

Hi, ive had sucsessfull order shipped to scandinavia before but my last pack is held in customs for 3 weeks now, i will send a email also to you to try and resolve the issue, thanks.

I just sent you an email as the pack landed but literally half of my order is missing. For benefit of doubt I'm hoping you sent 2 parcels and the second one hasnt arrived yet, as I'd like to think that after a month has gone by I might have received a notification about items not being in stock or a refund.

I have been with you for a while now and this is the first time there has been an issue. Thank you
Update: It was indeed 2 parcels that were shipped but only a single track # was input. 2nd arrived today, still missing 2 boxes of T3, but that is better than half of the order.

To the 2 fucktards who laughed, at the first message. Your day will come.

Update: It was indeed 2 parcels that were shipped but only a single track # was input. 2nd arrived today, still missing 2 boxes of T3, but that is better than half of the order.

So two guys in a row are missing T3, so this clowns most likely out of stock and not telling anyone and he just assumes its gonna be okay why are people still ordering from this moron

Maybe threaten the guy who ripped you off and never told you or communicated to you the other tracking and whats oos. Not the guys holding him to a higher standard.

I'm sure this upstanding vendor who NEVER puts customers on the back burner, Will surely reply and you'll get that t3 in 3 more weeks lol

Maybe threaten the guy who ripped you off and never told you or communicated to you the other tracking and whats oos. Not the guys holding him to a higher standard.

I'm sure this upstanding vendor who NEVER puts customers on the back burner, Will surely reply and you'll get that t3 in 3 more weeks lol
when some item was missing in the parcel i always told him and BG refund me.
so he is a bit disorganized but a correct guy.

Idk what all the fuss is about. First time using this source pack landed the other day about ~3 weeks
Read the last few pages. Just because you had a good experience, it doesn't appear others have. Late shipping, no tracking, no response to emails, not notifying anyone anythings oos....just taking payment and shipping what he has when he feels like it. This is a pattern with this vendor and has been for some time now. Maybe 2/3s of posts in the last 20 pages are complaints. But if you guys wanna keep throating this guy's cock like he's the only person with turkish pharma, I guess ok?