SYN Pharma 2018 - Canadian Domestic only.

Has anyone tried Syn Ralox?

They just got Ralox in stock and my buddy says the quality isn’t the best compared to what we’ve used in the past…

I’m about to make an order and don’t want to waste the cash if they haven’t got the Ralox down pat yet.

Hey @SYNrep is everything all good?
I made an order on the private website earlier today and still haven’t received any confirmation, order details or anything as per usual???
Thanks in advance

My regular private Syn rep replies within hours unless its on Sunday.

Just placed an Thursday and got tracking, they are good to go must be issue with your site.

My regular private Syn rep replies within hours unless its on Sunday.

Just placed a Thursday and got tracking, they are good to go must be issue with your site.
Same- It’s the regular site the rep uses and refers to- I have placed numerous orders and thousands of dollars on it- totally seems unusual.

Same- It’s the regular site the rep uses and refers to- I have placed numerous orders and thousands of dollars on it- totally seems unusual.
Wide open public websites have drawbacks, one being at any given moment they can go down for numerous reasons. Do you not have a private encrypted email you can reach out to as a communication workaround to the site?

Wide open public websites have drawbacks, one being at any given moment they can go down for numerous reasons. Do you not have a private encrypted email you can reach out to as a communication workaround to the site?
Good idea- I’ll try sending him an email right now and see what’s up

Good idea- I’ll try sending him an email right now and see what’s up
I do not advise purchasing off a website for a multitude of reasons. If you want immediate responses to your orders and queries, you would be best to deal with me directly. With a website you are a number, with me, you are a person, and get your questions answered, with no waiting around or wondering what is happening with your orders. You are free to deal with me or ask me any questions me at SYNrep@protonmail.com

I do not advise purchasing off a website for a multitude of reasons. If you want immediate responses to your orders and queries, you would be best to deal with me directly. With a website you are a number, with me, you are a person, and get your questions answered, with no waiting around or wondering what is happening with your orders. You are free to deal with me or ask me any questions me at SYNrep@protonmail.com
Thank you for replying- it’s not any random site it’s the private source website your reps refer to. I have never had an issue in the past unfortunately but will send you an email right now. Appreciate it.

Extremely happy the rep from @SYNrep contacted me to help rectify this issue- customer service has been truly outstanding and I feel at peace knowing I can contact him directly with any questions/concerns about any future orders. SYN is already the bees knees, but you can really see why they take pride as Canadas best Ugl. Will ONLY be making my orders through the rep from now on.
Cheers brother

Extremely happy the rep from @SYNrep contacted me to help rectify this issue- customer service has been truly outstanding and I feel at peace knowing I can contact him directly with any questions/concerns about any future orders. SYN is already the bees knees, but you can really see why they take pride as Canadas best Ugl. Will ONLY be making my orders through the rep from now on.
Cheers brother
I'm happy you got your issue fixed man. I've used syn a few times and they were always great.

Hi @SYNrep, I’ve been seeing this new batch of Clenbuterol floating around- the normal Clen I usually get has the “S” marked on the one side of the pill as all Syn products do. But this Clen pack (was fully sealed) looks more like pharmacy printed tabs, or caffeine pills. Can you confirm that perhaps a batch has been made without the “s” on the pills? I’m a tad bit concerned.
This was purchased from a rep in Ontario.
IMG_2138.jpegIMG_2140.jpeg

I
Hi @SYNrep, I’ve been seeing this new batch of Clenbuterol floating around- the normal Clen I usually get has the “S” marked on the one side of the pill as all Syn products do. But this Clen pack (was fully sealed) looks more like pharmacy printed tabs, or caffeine pills. Can you confirm that perhaps a batch has been made without the “s” on the pills? I’m a tad bit concerned.
View attachment 285571View attachment 285572
I know they did change their tablets up to make them easier to split as that was one of the biggest complaints. I'm unsure if that's the case here but I can comment on some of their other tabs.

View attachment 285571View attachment 285572

They changed there tablets a while ago , no concerns those are legit all the new tabs look like that.

First and foremost if you deal with another authorized seller of syn products please give them an opportunity to fix the situation if that is possible, and if you are not able to for any reason, then you can contact me via email or private message to help you figure out what happened. That being said if you are currently a customer of another authorized seller please I will not be able to provide my services to you if you already have an existing rep.

All websites selling syn products are authorized sellers of these products. Some sites sell the entire line up, others sell some of our line up. Other sellers are online email sources such as myself. You are free to decide who you prefer to deal with, but ALL have been authorized to sell. Again if you are a client of mine, they will not work with you and vice versa. Thank you

Sponsors

Latest posts