• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

blacks should be paid reparations

taser

they should be paid for slavery...even though it happened over 160 years ago and my ancestors are Italian,i still thin we should pay.they should also be allowed to have as many babies as they want with how many different fathers they like and we should pay for all these babies that noone will take care of.we owe it to them. they live in dangerous,crime ridden neighborhoods because they are por not violent. i point to the fact that poor italians used to live in the same neighborhhods 30 and 40 wait,you could walk through their neighborhood after dark and feel safe..years ago..wait,the italians were able to leave their doors open at night.. wait,italians came here without any money and refused to go on welfare but yet had large families that they cared for...yes,i am ignorant and will be basehed by everyone on this board...

Only for your inability write coherently. If you're going to continually bash black folks for being ignorant, you might want to learn how communicate in the English language so it's less ironic.

Grizzly said:
Only for your inability write coherently. If you're going to continually bash black folks for being ignorant, you might want to learn how communicate in the English language so it's less ironic.
Exactly what I was thinking when I was trying to decipher "basehed." :D

Or the run on and mis-punctuated sentences. Or maybe the mass of jumbled words that resemble a sentence, but don't actually contain a subject and a predicate. You know, basic second grade communication skills.

Taser at least you have the balls to say what you think.
Even though it is DUMBASS
This is the forth race related post you have made lately.
Take my advice,if you stop worrying about the brothers, it will give you more time to spend with their sisters,and some of the sisters are HOT,thats why I like the brothers.
Most people get over Race and Sexuality issues as they grow older.People become less narrow minded as they age and wittness more of the world.
You'll grow out of it.:cool:

I dont know about blacks being ignorant or not but their inability to use condoms certainly amazes me.So many baby mamas with 7 kids from 7 different men.Im sure some of them actually have so many kids just so they can leech more money from the government. I have nothing against blacks but seriously with all the whining about illegal hispanics lately this country would be better off if they shipped the scum (regardless of race) onto some deserted island somewhere.A good example of this are your hurricane katrina "victims" who have been victimizing others whereever they go.

Desibaba said:
I dont know about blacks being ignorant or not but their inability to use condoms certainly amazes me.So many baby mamas with 7 kids from 7 different men.Im sure some of them actually have so many kids just so they can leech more money from the government. I have nothing against blacks but seriously with all the whining about illegal hispanics lately this country would be better off if they shipped the scum (regardless of race) onto some deserted island somewhere.A good example of this are your hurricane katrina "victims" who have been victimizing others whereever they go.

Damn bo...... you got it bad don't cha.!!!!!!!! I bet government pork doesn't bother you at all huh.Your government hands those checks out so bitch at them also..... ;)

sc redneck said:
Damn bo...... you got it bad don't cha.!!!!!!!! I bet government pork doesn't bother you at all huh.Your government hands those checks out so bitch at them also..... ;)
We live in a politically correct world where saying "black" is wrong unless you happen to be "african american" yourself.Whats the race of the majority of people in prison? Who collects the most unemployment and food stamps? Im pretty sick of hearing the "Noone want to hire a brother" excuse.A brother can get a job but brother is wayy too lazy thats why he gets fired so fast.There are 11 millions illegals in this country who have no social security cards or IDs yet they manage to find work so i find it pretty disgusting when someone says they cant get work because of their race.Personally i dont associate with anyone who is lazy and expects handouts in life.That includes the blacks in the ghetto as well the trailer park white trash.

Desibaba said:
but their inability to use condoms certainly amazes me..

They use condoms, but the black sperm are very violent and vandolize the tip of the condom so that they can "escape" from their latex prison built by a white man. Just more proof that their stupid ass behavior and victicrat mentality is genetic and not a learned behavior.:D

Desibaba said:
Who collects the most unemployment and food stamps? .

I'm pretty sure it's white people. But that's only by sheer numbers and not by percentage of people on the dole in relation to the total number of persons of said race in this country.

You're just used to city whites. The country is a whole different enchilada. I don't call them niggers of the corn for nothin'. ;)

Wu$$ CraCCin.....i feel wut youz sayin, yeah baby, but dis cracka bout to let hiz gat pop up in dis mutha fuccas face! Yo cats kool like this cat at my skool man he's funny as da mofucca. Gotta run dogg here da po-po.

I'm thinking about what sort of effect it would have on me if I was brought up with the knowledge that my forefathers were brought into the country as slaves and beaten whipped and hanged for things others would'nt be,and generally treated like trash.
What would I feel my position in this society would be,knowing that not so long ago my people could not vote,go to some schools ,shops bars and where even considered so inferrior that they could not fight in the forces,even though they desperately wanted to, to earn their place in this society.{not so long ago}
Would I feel a deep bond to the community.
It must be handed to the black community they have endured alot.
I can see how their young can go of the rails at a disproportionate rate to the rest of the community and end up in jails {with this conscious and perhaps subconscious knowledge.}
This may be what the blacks will have to go through for a long time to come and it will cost USA alot of money in accommodating them and putting them throught the legal system.
It might verywell be faster & cheaper to pay reparations,and start to acknowlege them for some of the great feats that they have done, endured and overcome over the centurys since there first incarceration and now with their further{supposed self inficted} disproportionate incarceration.

No, I don't think so, Jasthace.

"What would I feel my position in this society would be,knowing that not so long ago my people could not vote,go to some schools ,shops bars and where even considered so inferrior that they could not fight in the forces,even though they desperately wanted to, to earn their place in this society.{not so long ago}"

That's a good question! Maybe you should ask a woman. That is who you were referring to, wasn't it? That sounds just like everything they've had in their collective experiences.

In general, black communities do have a bigger problem with dysfunctional families than do white communities. As a group, black leaders do over-use racism as an excuse to avoid dealing with these problems head-on (and there also prominent blacks who don't make this mistake, such as Bill Cosby and pastors of the AMC).

There's a way to make these points without demeaning black people (the majority of whom work hard, take their family responsibilities seriously, and don't use racism as an excuse to lead a life of crime.) By failing to do this, some of the posters in this thread not only demean blacks, they also demain themselves.

A few months ago I got a PM from one of the (few) black members here (but not anymore). He told me he'd been spending the better part of two years trying to educate his son not to fall for the white devil / black nationalist myhthology and Nation of Islam horseshit. Finally, after years of running into comments similar to some of the ones here, he decided not to bother anymore. This is the end-result of hate speech (regardless of whether it's camouflaged as humour) ... an ever-escalating spiral of racial divisiveness. Just what America needs.

I'd like to point out another effect of this sort of talk. Dionysius, one of the newer members here, has made it clear that he hates Jews and blacks, but he won't come out and say so directly because he doesn't have the strength of character to admit it in public. Building threads like this provides cover for people him to maker smartass racist remarks. In the meantime, they discourage blacks and others. That's why we hardly have black members left, and I'm sure it's why people like Oldtimer don't post anymore (it's been a month since he lasted posted).

If the current trend continues, eventually this Board will have lots of people like Dionysius and Taser, and few if any people like Oldtimer. Is that what you want Meso to become? I'll point out that this is exactly what happened to the UG Board, and why it went under.

Think about it.

jasthace said:
It might verywell be faster & cheaper to pay reparations
Then I want reparations because Im Irish and Irish immigrants were discriminated against.

,and start to acknowlege them for some of the great feats that they have done,
Isnt that what Black History Month is for?

I dont think any group (blacks, women, mexicans, whites, etc) should be given any special previlege over anyone else, regardless of what their long-ago history is.

That's true, you Irish bastard. There were signs in stores that said "Irish need not apply". That's what I tell my Irish Catholic(WTF am I doing with her???) girlfriend stuff like that all the time. I tell her, "you damned Irish, I don't like your kind around here" and then my mother says, "but YOU'RE Irish" and I say, "so, I still hate those McBastards!" :D

Same with every immigrant group, actually. There's some law in NY, I believe, that places limits on times bakeries can operate. This is because the Italians(but it might be the other way around) who were already in this country didn't want to work as hard or long or as much as the German immigrants who were moving in, so they had a law passed to "keep the krauts under control".

greyowl said:
I'd like to point out another effect of this sort of talk. Dionysius, one of the newer members here, has made it clear that he hates Jews and blacks, but he won't come out and say so directly because he doesn't have the strength of character to admit it in public. Building threads like this provides cover for people him to maker smartass racist remarks. In the meantime, they discourage blacks and others. That's why we hardly have black members left, and I'm sure it's why people like Oldtimer don't post anymore (it's been a month since he lasted posted).

If the current trend continues, eventually this Board will have lots of people like Dionysius and Taser, and few if any people like Oldtimer. Is that what you want Meso to become? I'll point out that this is exactly what happened to the UG Board, and why it went under.

Think about it.
Wow, I would like to know what comments I made that were so bad as to deserve all that! I dont hate anybody, as long as they treat me with the same respect that I give them.
Anyway, I was not aware that some people were so sensative. I couldnt care less what anyone says about me or my race. If I don't like what they say, I ignore it.

As far as your false allegations of hate toward jews,
I have been interested politically in the effect of neoconservativism on American politics. It is a subject that I feel deserves some learning about, as I feel most good conservative people are not aware of the true source of it.
My research has lead me to certain conclusions about the nature and origin of the neocons and their agendas.
Just because I point out these facts makes me a hater?
Interesting.

::edit:: Please make reference to the posts that make it so clear that I hate all blacks and jews. ((???))

Last edited:
Dionysus said:
::edit:: Please make reference to the posts that make it so clear that I hate all blacks and jews. ((???))

Quote:=greyowl
Desi, if you would just stop and think about history for a moment, why do you think Jewish people might be more prone than other groups to distrust governments?

QUOTE=Dionysus
Maybe because they are so prone to corruption and fraud that they don't trust anyone!!

...oops that just sorta slipped out, sorry.

And that has what to do with hating blacks and jews?

Jewish propensity toward corruption and fraud was not my idea. That notion predates me by hundreds if not thousands of years. Its not my fault.

And, it certainly does not mean I hate anyone.

Are you Jewish?
My jewish friends are no where near this sensative over comments like that. They actually have a sense of humor.