ChatGPT: Why Nandrolone Isn't the Hair-Safest Option: Two Hair-Safe Protocols for Muscle Growth

For what i know Progesterone naturally inhibits the enzyme 5-alpha reductase
Now prolactin can me you shed hair or increase AGA

if you are prone to hair loss Npp+dbol / WITHOUT TEST will make you shed

more hair safer cycle probably is low dose test 300mg max + fin/minox/Ru/microneedling/keto

Last edited:
If someone thinks shedding=hair loss they don't know what hair loss is.

Hint: It's not your hair falling out and never returning. That's not how androgenic alopecia works. Study the process of miniaturization. and you'll understand what's needed to prevent its progression.
yeah take some time no miniaturize and stop growing, but shed is fast and we see just people losing 6 months/1 year of hair regrowth in 6/8 weeks cycle.

i understand what you "hair" xD saying but even wihout using steroids we see agressive hair losses, like 6 months of shedding and losing 50% of density, or loose 1-3 cm hair line , lot of times will never regrowth

Last edited:
25mg test is too high. The people I've seen experiment with low dose test/high nandrolone did 15mg test or zero test. 25mg still caused issues

You seem hell bent on nandrolone without hair shedding and it's possible with just npp/dbol or deca/dbol. No test, no primo, no anavar. Run npp 600mg solo or add 25mg dbol for the e2(methyl e2). You can find everything you need in the Facebook group Taeian's bodybuilding camel cult Log into Facebook . They are run cycles without loosing hair and have plenty of advice for you to regrow what you've lost. Go check it out. Hope that helps
no stop shilling for that 80 iq grifter
you cant just take a steroid that builds muscle and add estrogen and think its the same as our bodies hormone, testosterone.

ive made numerous posts on this guy, everytime someone brings up deca only/hairloss they say oh all these guys are doing this! it works so well!

, and every single time they specifically refer to the facebook group from years ago ran by a failed coach, every time its posted, I say that it leads noobies down a rabbithole of nonsense, a rabbithole that one guy created to sell coaching.

time and time again people bring up this idea from YEARS ago like its valid just because it pops up in search results or from reading old forum comments. Deca only is not a thing, the same guy was promoting 60mg halo oral only cycles earlier this year.

1. its a facebook group so there aren't dissenting opinions and he can isolate the noobies
2. its literally refered to as a "cult"

1727686211005.webp
Wait... @xrayphoton13 aren't you the guy who brought this up last time and i made a similar post and now you're still promoting this guy?

Why are you still leading people astray?

1727686389658.webp

Last edited:
Back