Devon Pharmacy - Turkish Pharmacy, Steroids, Peptides and PCT

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you know that there are only 10 days left to take advantage of a 20% DISCOUNT on all products.

Thank you all for your interest :)
Have a great weekend!❤️

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you know that there are only 10 days left to take advantage of a 20% DISCOUNT on all products.

Thank you all for your interest :)
Have a great weekend!❤️
Do we include the 20% discount when we email you with our order or do you take it off when you reply with the payment instructions?

I just placed my first order and wanted to share my experience so far. Communication has been very smooth and quick and I also received the 20% discount that was advertised. Will provide an update when my order lands.

First order went extremely well.

9 days from Turkey to Canada via EMS.

Excellent service, fast shipping, good prices, and it didn't get busted. Can't really ask for much more.

I ordered some time ago and package still hasn't left country of origin.. I. Not sure what's going on ... I was sent one tracking # then got an email saying something happened new tracking # and a 30$ off next order... I'm sure I'll get my order sometime..

First order went extremely well.

9 days from Turkey to Canada via EMS.

Excellent service, fast shipping, good prices, and it didn't get busted. Can't really ask for much more.
Thank you so much for choosing us again, my friend. It was great working with you. I’m always here whenever you need ;)

I ordered some time ago and package still hasn't left country of origin.. I. Not sure what's going on ... I was sent one tracking # then got an email saying something happened new tracking # and a 30$ off next order... I'm sure I'll get my order sometime..
Yes, unfortunately, the first package we sent was held at customs in the country of origin, so we sent it again.
The package is currently in the destination country, but due to the high volume there, it hasn’t been updated yet.
Everything is on track.
Thank you once again for choosing us :)

Back