Donald Trump raided by the FBI

Obviously you didn't read the court reports or watch the testimony.

Because the feds in fact, did concoct the plot and try to convince a bunch of degenerates to go along with it.

So you’re saying that the FBI simply came up with this idea- out of the blue. Not responding to info that this was brewing on its own, no- this was 100% invented by the FBI

Then they decided to try and find some stooges to play this role. Stooges that otherwise go about their regular business.

They send agents to Michigan, embed, and start this all from scratch.

And these stooges, who apparently never ever even thought of this before, were induced by the very influential FBI agents to consider kidnapping the governor of Michigan?

So you’re saying that the FBI simply came up with this idea- out of the blue. Not responding to info that this was brewing on its own, no- this was 100% invented by the FBI

Then they decided to try and find some stooges to play this role. Stooges that otherwise go about their regular business.

They send agents to Michigan, embed, and start this all from scratch.

And these stooges, who apparently never ever even thought of this before, were induced by the very influential FBI agents to consider kidnapping the governor of Michigan?

Yes, that's more or less what happened.

The FBI concocted the plot and approached this group of people with it. Most were reluctant, but they got two or three to go along. At one point there was five or six degenerate fools and over a dozen FBI informants in the group. It was ridiculous

To add insult to injury, the lead agent in charge of the plot, after being exposed got promoted from the Detroit field office to Washington DC to "assist" speaker pelosi in the Jan 6 investigation.

It's just fuckin ridiculous.

You can't make this shit up

This is your democrat party

Last edited:
Spreading lies in the media to slander opponent of the DNC.
Concocting plots and drama to drive news cycles for the DNC
Leaking selective bits of information and twisting it to create narratives for the DNC.

You don't have a democracy, when your law enforcement organizations are used as weapons by a political party against it's opposition.

What you have is a tyranny

Screenshot_20220810-151221~2.png

Maybe more accurate that the feds became aware of this. Feds didn’t spin this out of thin air. They put agents into place to see what’s what and of course pressure people to do bad things.

Just like when cops are embedded in a protest and try to get protesters to smash windows
I didn’t quite understand, i.e. do they themselves participate and provoke the development of such events or prevent, did not quite understand this moment?

I didn’t quite understand, i.e. do they themselves participate and provoke the development of such events or prevent, did not quite understand this moment?

Yes, they concocted the plot, pitched it to the idiots and pretended to go along with it until they got the fools to do or say something illegal.

Then they arrested them for it.

But because the FBI concocted the plot and pitched it to the idiots, that's textbook entrapment.

A couple of the fools that followed along with the FBI informants said or did some unrelated illegal shit and still got prosecuted.

It was to generate a news cycle for the DNC

Then it looks reasonable.

It would've been "reasonable" if there had been some existing plot of serious people moving ahead that was infiltrated by the FBI to foil the plot.

What actually happened is that the FBI concocted the plot and recruited some degenerate group of wannabe badass losers to go along with it, just so they could they could arrest a few of them that actually tried to act out on the plan the FBI pitched to them in order to generate a news cycle prior to an election.

In Ukraine, we'd call that a color revolution.

Here, it's supposed to be entrapment.

Because if you have a federal government agency acting on behalf of a political party in order to help them in an election cycle, then you don't have a democracy.

I challenge you or anyone else to refute me on this point

I extend this to @Big_paul @MFAAS and any other semi competent person here will a blue pill up his ass to refute this point.

@Michael Scally MD isn't competent by any measure, but I'll extend it to him as well

Last edited:
It would've been "reasonable" if there had been some existing plot of serious people moving ahead that was infiltrated by the FBI to foil the plot.

What actually happened is that the FBI concocted the plot and recruited some degenerate group of wannabe badass losers to go along with it, just so they could they could arrest a few of them that actually tried to act out on the plan the FBI pitched to them in order to generate a news cycle prior to an election.

In Ukraine, we'd call that a color revolution.

Here, it's supposed to be entrapment.

Because if you have a federal government agency acting on behalf of a political party in order to help them in an election cycle, then you don't have a democracy.

I challenge you or anyone else to refute me on this point

I extend this to @Big_paul @MFAAS and any other semi competent person here will a blue pill up his ass to refute this point.

@Michael Scally MD isn't competent by any measure, but I'll extend it to him as well
It is deplorable to realize that we live in this political game. Where are all the pawns, and we are spectators who are stuffed with what is necessary and pass it off as facts.

It is deplorable to realize that we live in this political game. Where are all the pawns, and we are spectators who are stuffed with what is necessary and pass it off as facts.

Review of the court cases and jury conclusion is publicly available.

The facts speak for themselves.

The FBI concocted the plot, they were forced to admit it in court.

Couple observations- all of the dialog referenced is from the defense attorneys.

There was an existing undercurrent of anti-governor energies. These were not choirboys. I suspect there’s a lot more culpability with these Michigan morons. Again, we’re hearing from their attorneys, which means squat.

I think it’s hysterical that the FBI is being described as a Democratic gestapo. That’s just bullshit from the far right. Pretty laughable, but it parrots the orange baboon’s broken record

Couple observations- all of the dialog referenced is from the defense attorneys.

There was an existing undercurrent of anti-governor energies. These were not choirboys. I suspect there’s a lot more culpability with these Michigan morons. Again, we’re hearing from their attorneys, which means squat.

Except the jury agreed with defense attorneys and considered what the FBI did was entrapment.

So there's that

I think it’s hysterical that the FBI is being described as a Democratic gestapo. That’s just bullshit from the far right. Pretty laughable, but it parrots the orange baboon’s broken record

When the FBI selectively leaked information and led the country on a four year long wild goose chase full of lies , that they knew were lies, and did so for the benifit of the democrat party, then that's the DNC gestapo.

Only an idiot would think it's funny to see a government institution playing partisan politics and spreading lies to benifit a political party.

Because that ain't democracy.

Review of the court cases and jury conclusion is publicly available.

The facts speak for themselves.

The FBI concocted the plot, they were forced to admit it in court.
If it's not difficult, you can send a link. I would study them.

I think this is not true and deliberately create false information?

If it's not difficult, you can send a link. I would study them.

It's really pathetic that people like you and that other idiot have to be educated continuously.

It wouldn't hurt you people to read a book once in awhile.

Or at least try to research things yourself a little bit

The whole thing was ridiculous. At one point there were more FBI informants in the group than there were civilians

The FBI claims it was studying "how extremist groups network with each other.". But in this case,bathe FBI informants themselves were funding and organizing the networks and directing the meetings

In the end, it would have been a shameful display of FBI misconduct and gross abuse of power.

But the story never made the mainstream DNC propoganda networks you and the other idiot follow.
And that's because the whole thing was to create a news cycle just before the election

I think this is not true and deliberately create false information?

Let me ask you something @Hightower , what is it that makes you think the FBI doesn't, or wouldn't lie to entrap people?

The FBI has a very long history of illegal spying and manipulative behavior.

They've intentionally spread lies about people like Martin Luther King Jr, JFK, Donald Trump, Barry Goldwater, etc.

They've framed people like Richard Jewell intentionally, and covered up for people like Jeffery Epstein, murdered innocent people like Vicky Weaver and the people in Waco Texas.

You seem to have some sense, so Why do you listen to that idiot @NorthMich and believe that such a corrupt and plagued organization like the FBI would not concoct a plan to create a news cycle?

They've done it all before

The FBI: 85 Scandals, Controversies, & Acts of Corruption

The FBI Scandal

FBI knew ‘collusion’ was a nothing-burger, but kept fake scandal alive anyway

We're not talking about a stalwart and credible law enforcement agency dedicated to the service of the American people, we're talking about a political gestapo full of it's own purpose and run by corruption, power and money

You’re awfully thin on material, dude. You spout tons of bullshit that’s at the mindset that got us into this political quagmire in the first place.

Fortunately, people like you are very largely marginalized to weird little sub forums and local dive bars.

Let me ask you something @Hightower , what is it that makes you think the FBI doesn't, or wouldn't lie to entrap people?

The FBI has a very long history of illegal spying and manipulative behavior.

They've intentionally spread lies about people like Martin Luther King Jr, JFK, Donald Trump, Barry Goldwater, etc.

They've framed people like Richard Jewell intentionally, and covered up for people like Jeffery Epstein, murdered innocent people like Vicky Weaver and the people in Waco Texas.

You seem to have some sense, so Why do you listen to that idiot @NorthMich and believe that such a corrupt and plagued organization like the FBI would not concoct a plan to create a news cycle?

They've done it all before

The FBI: 85 Scandals, Controversies, & Acts of Corruption

The FBI Scandal

FBI knew ‘collusion’ was a nothing-burger, but kept fake scandal alive anyway

We're not talking about a stalwart and credible law enforcement agency dedicated to the service of the American people, we're talking about a political gestapo full of it's own purpose and run by corruption, power and money
Thanks for the link, I'll read it. I am interested in all points of view, you have an active debate. Truth is born in disputes.