MESO-Rx Sponsor EuPharmaqo - EU DOMESTIC

Lol eupharmaqo is trying to stay afloat by ignoring the selective scam and trying to cater to the "new members" who are desperate for gear. He knows his time is over with on meso and his credibility is zero now. Don't let him get away with this.
here we go again

Idk what you guys are smoking or perhaps tren has destroyed white matter in your brain, but every time I write email to @EuPharmaqo he always answers.
That's part of the "Selective" thing we're talking about. Taking new orders while guys who have placed and paid weeks ago(months in some cases) still waiting on orders.
He flat out stole my guys money. Where else does this run his game? I've got friends on most of the online forums. You guys talking about how well he treats you...how can you claim he's good 2 go when there clearly are many issues? You guys are either on the take/working for him in some capacity or you just don't care about your fellow members? It could very well be you at some point. Don't let this source go unchecked. If he's picking and choosing who gets their orders filled or still has outstanding orders and is shipping new orders before those he is a Selective Scamming Source. Its that simple. Let your friends and members other places know. Its the right thing to do.

Hey @AnabolicFreak ...do you think myself and the others with outstanding orders are lying? You believe we're making this up or smoking something? Really?

@EuPharmaqo I was told on May 30th that my package has been shipped. So far I have not received a tracking number and my message yesterday was also ignored here. What is the status of 48359?

I'm still waiting for my track , I'm really curious if from what you say I'll get it today
as expected, no track, I wrote to you yesterday, I'm no longer waiting for your convenience, as I told you, refund me the money spent, I'm waiting for a response to the email I wrote to you last night

Looks like your bad news is spreading! Please fulfill all orders, otherwise Eupharmaqo will not be a successful business!

if you guys think that you will scam me just by pressuring me on a forum, you are wrong lol

Anyways what a good way to wake up, biggerben texts me more than my wife @AnabolicFreak

@EuPharmaqo I was told on May 30th that my package has been shipped. So far I have not received a tracking number and my message yesterday was also ignored here. What is the status of 48359?
as expected, no track, I wrote to you yesterday, I'm no longer waiting for your convenience, as I told you, refund me the money spent, I'm waiting for a response to the email I wrote to you last night

Mail me. Anyways if you don't have a track means I don't have it so mailing me will be a waste of time since I will mail once I have them, but hey

here we go again

if you guys think that you will scam me just by pressuring me on a forum, you are wrong lol

Anyways what a good way to wake up, biggerben texts me more than my wife @AnabolicFreak
Forum ediquette dictatates that you tag a member if you drop his handle. Scam you? The only folks that will think that a possibility will be those who have no clue what I do around here. You certainly don't believe it because you know the truth.

I've looked out for members who have been scammed since I got here in 2006. I get requests for assistance from time to time and I see it happen as well. I only make a move if something about the situation stands out to me. There are a couple of things about this particular scenario that bothers me.

Since I assume I'll be here for a while I won't discuss everything I have to say at once. I just want to let you know that while you'll grow to dislike me with each post I make I will play fair. I won't make things up just to further my cause. I'm just going to make sure this injustice isn't forgotten. Since we have so many new members logging on for the first time every day I'll be around as much.

Also, I don't know you at all. I get a sense about people reading their posts and interacting with them. I haven't read enough of your posts and haven't spoken to you at all so I'll reserve judgment for another time.

A decent person would be bothered by this kind of existence. Stealing from guy who felt good about the order because he had ordered 3 times before. Stealing and then lying about it. It can't feel like a natural thing? One can't look forward to having to keep it up?

The screenshots of the conversation is clear you or your rep were stonewalling a guy after you took his money and decided you wouldn't or couldn't give it back. I don't know which and it doesn't much matter. I just want you or your partner or whomever to make it right.

Spin it any way you want. I'm not going to pick the story apart or call you a liar. The important thing is that this member be made whole. Then I can go about my business which has nothing to do with an international sources thread.

For those waiting on tracking information, he'll get back to you on Monday. However, we don't know which Monday it will be. It could be next Monday or sometime in the next few months (or never).

I have been giving Pharmaqo EU a hard time, but for some reason, I believe him on this issue, though my opinion doesn't matter much. The top priority should be getting to the bottom of this and ensuring no one gets scammed, whether it's the source or the customer.

Having run my own online businesses, I'm quite familiar with online payments and chargebacks. These happen more often than people realize. Once you initiate a chargeback through your bank, there's nothing the vendor can do. Entire dark web businesses thrive on chargebacks and scamming vendors. You can initiate a chargeback through either the payment processor or the bank. Both are very hard to contest, especially with "high risk" merchandise. If someone files a chargeback with the bank, the vendor has no recourse, and it can lead to the processor closing your account.

If the customer initiated a chargeback through the bank, the money is no longer in EUPHQ's possession since it’s either locked up or already refunded. Whether the customer has gotten the money back or not (if chargeback has been filed), the vendor doesn’t have the money either. The customer now needs to resolve the issue with the bank.

EUPHQ should present evidence that THIS customer initiated a chargeback for his payment. Whether it's an email or a screenshot from the payment processor's dashboard, the burden is on EUPHQ to prove the chargeback.
Contact customer support to get a document or show email snippets; they usually notify you about chargebacks.

To the accuser: You've provided screenshots, but there's not much more you can do to prove you haven't initiated a chargeback unless you're willing to screenshare with a mod and go through your bank statements online. Payment proof shows that you've ordered and paid, but it doesn't prove you haven't initiated a chargeback. The responsibility now lies with EUPHQ to present their evidence.
I hope it's clear to you now that I'm not the culprit!

this guy has too much free time. I wont even read it, too much work to do

@EuPharmaqo Please check your email, package returned to sender and need a reship asap before i go on vacation

Replied, your pack was returned to sender so sadly lost, but I will reship it for free. Please ensure you guys are at home or, contact the nearest DPD station if you see that pack landed, if its get returned, it gets lost

this guy has too much free time. I wont even read it, too much work to do

Replied, your pack was returned to sender so sadly lost, but I will reship it for free. Please ensure you guys are at home or, contact the nearest DPD station if you see that pack landed, if its get returned, it gets lost

Very quickly to respond to my emails and reshipping it for free without any further drama. Thank you so much for looking into this and getting this sorted out!

Mail me. Anyways if you don't have a track means I don't have it so mailing me will be a waste of time since I will mail once I have them, but hey
I already sent it to you last night, but no problem, I sent it back now, I would like to close this matter, so either shipping or a refund

That's part of the "Selective" thing we're talking about. Taking new orders while guys who have placed and paid weeks ago(months in some cases) still waiting on orders.
He flat out stole my guys money. Where else does this run his game? I've got friends on most of the online forums. You guys talking about how well he treats you...how can you claim he's good 2 go when there clearly are many issues? You guys are either on the take/working for him in some capacity or you just don't care about your fellow members? It could very well be you at some point. Don't let this source go unchecked. If he's picking and choosing who gets their orders filled or still has outstanding orders and is shipping new orders before those he is a Selective Scamming Source. Its that simple. Let your friends and members other places know. Its the right thing to do.

Hey @AnabolicFreak ...do you think myself and the others with outstanding orders are lying? You believe we're making this up or smoking something? Really?
I'd take @biggerben69 word anytime. You guys need to open your eyes more. Look at past events when sources scam exited and/or just gone. Red flags are all over it, deal with it. Move on.

Sponsors