Fake Racism

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by Piney, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Swiper

Swiper Member

You’re still responding. I own you I could get you to respond whenever I want and you’ll do it as you continue to do chump

2. Swiper

Swiper Member

yes this is kind of fun to me in the way I multitask. do you actually think I read every word you guys post come on get real
    another follower. try to get some thoughts of your own instead of stealing everything from Brutus who is way better at shit talking then you loser

3. Eman

Eman Member

You've literally responded to every single thing I've said, point by point. So, yes... You are clearly reading every word.

I had, and have, very little interest in shit talking with you. You stepped in to "defend" the guy that was liking your posts and you've been shit talking, in your own incoherent way, ever since. The only "followers" you have are the ones waiting to see what kind of stupid shit you say next in this little meltdown of yours.

master.on likes this.
  4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

When someone is adamant that they don't care what you think but will always defend and or explain themselves...

5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Lol, this is all just senseless going back and forth now. The productive conversation is over and now it’s just “I own you” “No, I own you” “No u” “No U”

6. ickyrica

Lol. Funny how a racism thread ended up in ownership of other people o_O

7. brutus79

brutus79 Member

That is literally the post that won this entire thread.... irony level 1000. Bravo. I still don't know how to spell your name.

Eman likes this.
  8. brutus79

brutus79 Member

So do you own it now? I think you might. I start the bidding at one dollar.

The Terminator and T-Bagger like this.
  9. ickyrica

The name thing never gets old.

brutus79 likes this.
  10. Swiper

Swiper Member

You just can’t get enough. keep it coming little man

Do you actually think I take you people seriously?

11. Swiper

Swiper Member

I totally agree. I don’t take these people serious they’re nothing but a joke to me. just a little entertainment for me

12. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

No u

The Terminator likes this.
  13. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Plus, you can do this and grandmas.com at the same time.

14. Swiper

Swiper Member

i see you’re on there already. how do you like it? should i sign up? it’s too much fun messing with you clowns here. but lately it’s getting repetitive and boring. get some new material.

15. ickyrica

Who's repeating themselves?

Eman likes this.
  16. Swiper

Swiper Member

Me I’m getting bored with you people. come up with new material for me to reply with

and thanks for going back and reading and searching all my posts looks like you put a lot of time and effort into that. ha ha

17. ickyrica

I quoted random paragraphs from the last two pages. Took about 30 seconds. I didn't even have to delete anything because it is literally all the same.

I suspect the boredom is with your life, and honestly you don't have to live it. You can simply end it. Pretty easy to do.

18. Swiper

Swiper Member

and stop trying to act like eman and Brutus you’re nowhere near their level. try to be original and have some thoughts of your own

19. Swiper

Swiper Member

thanks for taking the time and making me feel important. ha ha

suggesting to me to commit suicide? what is wrong with you?

yeah I am bored. I have too much free time. most of my posts today were done in about two seconds at stoplights. as you can tell I don’t put too much thought into my replies to you clowns. I barely even read the posts. i just skim over them. I just like the entertainment purposes of you clowns replying every time. it’s hilarious you keep playing along with the game. do you not see its a waste of time to you? how I keep playing you along? funny stuff.

20. Urgentfury12

Urgentfury12 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

More proof Multiculturalism and Diversity is a plague. 1965 Heart-Seller act set this country on a course of destruction.