Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Fake Racism

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by Piney, Feb 22, 2019.

1. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

*GASP* you RACIST!!!! :cool:

2. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Soooooo white people who act black and black people get thrown in prison the most, and you are making a correlation between low intelligence and acting black- but that has no bearing on white privilege being a thing even though acting white is the best way to stay out of prison. Got it.

3. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Financial means are a way to more easily navigate the judicial system successfully, but if you think being black and being white in a situation where the police are making a decision to arrest and or charge, or a judge is making a prison sentence decision is an equal thing you are insane. Cops profile, judges lock up on skin color on a level so disparate it is sickening.

Big_paul and Burrr like this.
  4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Maybe acting like a respectable person and dressing like a respectable person instead of looking like a thug and acting like one is what keeps you safe. But yeah, let’s chalk it up to white privilege.

5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Tell that to my white crackhead cousin in law.

6. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Blow me. You are a post judge or something? It was a post meant to be sarcastic, disparaging and funny, and to those ends it was extremely constructive.

Big_paul likes this.
  7. brutus79

brutus79 Member

So dress white and be safe. Murica. Got it.

loveyourbody likes this.
  8. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

See, I have black friends who would take major exception with that. They have heard it all their lives how they “act white” when in reality, they see that as highly offensive because they choose to carry themselves differently.

9. brutus79

brutus79 Member

You must be from down south with a lineage like that. I honestly don't know what a cousin in law is.... white privilege has nothing to do with never being convicted, has nothing to do with all of your success being owed to being white.

When you get pulled over would you flip a switch to turn yourself black because you think it would go better?
    If you had a job interview would you make yourself black because you honestly think your chances of being hired would increase?

The only people I know that have a real problem admitting it wouldn't be a little tougher if they were black is poor white trash.... and that is more an inbreeding thing.

Eman likes this.
  10. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Ah- the black friend argument. If they are friends with you they really have forsaken their roots lol

11. brutus79

brutus79 Member

That's a demographic observation. Saying that black people have not been corralled into those areas, given substandard educations, minimal job opportunities, eviscerated homes and a dearth of role models courtesy of drugs funneled in by some of the institutions you probably hold near and dear and mass incarceration pushed on them by Clinton would be a complete falsehood... it's not racist to state what you stated at all- but know that a racist infrastructure has created those very conditions you speak of.

12. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Actually born and raised in central OH, which I have presumed you are from there, given your handle.

He’s actually an in law from OH as well.

Let’s see... given Affirmative Action, I could be a Rachael Dolezal. That has only worked to her benefit/profit.

13. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

That’s probably about the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. Why, because a black person can‘t be friends with a half white/half Asian? Truly one of the stupidest comments I’ve seen in a while.

Swiper likes this.
  14. brutus79

brutus79 Member

No, because being friends with someone like you who is incredibly outspoken about things he knows nothing about beyond internet clickbait and is willing to generalize an entire race based on his anecdotal perception of his own minute experience is not someone anyone should associate with.

15. brutus79

brutus79 Member

You obfuscate when you know exactly what I am driving at. I would not want to be black when I get pulled over. I would not want to be black in court. I would not want to be black in a job interview. Everything could go great if I was, and things could go badly as a white man- but I'm talking about averages here. Don't be obtuse to win an argument.

Millard Baker likes this.
  16. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

LMAO, pot calling the kettle black much? Oh sorry - that’s racist :rolleyes:

17. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

THIS I will agree with. But yet I’ve seen other videos that the crooked media refuse to show, like how a black guy is pulled over and talks respectfully to the officer and guess what? HE DOESN’T GET SHOT OR EVEN HAULED OUT OF THE CAR!

But he’s just acting white :rolleyes:

The Terminator and MindlessWork like this.
  18. Justice is only for those who can afford it. You could argue certain drug laws are geared towards certain races tho, biggest example being crack vs powder cocaine. You have the same drugs in 2 different formulations, yet one carries a much harsher penalty. Not saying it is or isn’t, but you can argue it is.

19. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The ones that do get out of the car (and unarmed) and run AWAY from the cops get shot and killed...

T-Bagger likes this.
  20. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Oh stop it, now you’re just being racist and bigoted.