Fake Racism

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by Piney, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Swiper

Swiper Member

i’m not an experienced shit talker like you dumb fuck because I don’t run my mouth all day every day like you. don’t forget to wipe the cum off your lips

2. Swiper

Swiper Member

i’m guessing you’re the guy that wears all white shoes, white framed sunglasses, waxed eyebrows, and a long silver chain hanging from your neck like the little bitch you are.

3. brutus79

brutus79 Member

That is very clever. While I am sure you have an incredibly engaging story about where the theoretical semen came from perhaps you could stick to the conversation at hand. We need more links. Could you please, please provide us with more insightful internet blogging and such? It has changed my life so and your ability to locate it and copy and paste with such precision is without equal.

4. Swiper

Swiper Member

It’s not my problem you had no clue about the slavery in Libya, bitch. educate yourself dumbass

Gbro likes this.
  5. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Well fuckhead, the original ask was what countries in Africa were doing well. Based on normal statistics like employment, literacy, etc Libya was doing well. Slavery was not part of that particular conversation- yet another time you should have just copy and pasted a link nobody would click on and it wouldn't be so obvious how stupid you actually are. Less typing dipshit. Repeat after me.

6. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Is this some sort of fantasy of yours? A man much smarter than you looks like that? Kind of weird dude.

7. Swiper

Swiper Member

i’m pretty sure not too many people would even need to click on the link because they know about the slavery in Libya unlike your dumbass

Go educate yourself before you post, moron

8. Swiper

Swiper Member

ha ha you faggot. let me guess you probably wear a white belt too?

9. brutus79

brutus79 Member

There was no link. There was no discussion about slavery in libya. Are you aware of what day it is at least?

10. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Put the lotion down sweetheart. The fact you are adding to your fantasy skeeves me out. Are you catholic by chance?

11. Gbro

Gbro Member

Only Brutus is allowed to have an opinion. Everyone else is an ignorant Christian white male. Just ask him.

Xragexx, Rockclimber, Swiper and 2 others like this.
  12. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Everyone has an opinion cupcake... it's just coherent discussion that seems to be in short supply. I will disappear soon enough for a while until the next time I forget about the fact that this place has turned into the equivalent of a diner full of retired auto mechanics and failed body builders and decide to log in to see if there is any useful information to be had. I fall into that trap every few months and see something like this original post- and get stuck talking to a bunch of midwestern thinkers like you and your boys who wiggle around liking each others drivel. You guys can go back to pounding the table over Facebook articles that make you angry and I'll waste my time reading dumb ass books. We thankfully have nothing in common aside from the fact that we might get a slight lift if we heard the other dropped of a brain aneurism.

strongsafety41, Morefyah and Eman like this.
  13. Swiper

Swiper Member

I’m educating you. keep reading and learning, chump

14. Swiper

Swiper Member

you only wish people think of you. don’t forget about your eye brow waxing appointment today which is right after your facial chemical peel, pretty boy

Gbro likes this.
  15. Gbro

Gbro Member

There goes lil_brutus again insulting and acting like a complete dick. It just kills him that no one agrees with him.

Swiper and brutus79 like this.
  16. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Hit the nail on the head! It's not often someone sniffs out my intent with such pinpoint accuracy, but you have truly eviscerated the illusion to my ulterior motive that is and always will be conformity. I liked your post and I promise to stop reading anything that runs counter to our (can I say our) beliefs in Hope's that we can be friends. I am begging you.

Burrr, flenser, Eman and 2 others like this.
  17. Gbro

Gbro Member

So clever. Perhaps I'll start calling you Newman.

T-Bagger likes this.
  18. Eman

Eman Member

Is this your first post in the thread...?

Why would you choose for your first post be an ad hominem for him for posting and supporting an opinion when you haven't even so much as posted your own, much less supported it?

19. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Eh. Any word might bother me from some people. Who is saying it has a lot of gravity... I give a lot of people a lot of leeway because I generally don't care about people, but there are certain types that should not say much around me. They usually don't- the way conversations go on the internet versus how they go face to face is so disparate it defies description.

20. Eman

Eman Member

To be fair, it was a very Lenny Bruce way of solving a problem. I also thought it might add a little levity to the thread.... You can see how well I succeeded.