Fake Racism

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by Piney, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Bundy55

Bundy55 Member

Jackson gay rights leader accused of burning down own home

Lbgqt tranny leader realized conservatives in her Michigan town didn’t object to gay parades and a gay community house and other gay things he/she easily got passed in her conservative town. Things were going well enough where he couldnt cry victim anymore.
    Solution....set ur rental house on fire with gasoline and burn your rental house down with your 5 pets inside (for maximum effect) than say it was a hate crime by conservatives.
    Gets caught than says he was just trying to gain some awareness for the gay community. This human garbage burned his 5 pets alive to try to be a victim. One of his dogs died by the door trying to escape the fire. I hope this person dies the slowest most torturous death imaginable. Fake hate crimes sooo hot right now!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    T-Bagger likes this.
  2. Eman

Eman Member

Bullying? Probably. "Real racism"? Zero evidence to support that.

3. Urgentfury12

Urgentfury12 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Most people think South Africa was populated by blacks. News flash there were none when the Boers claimed the land and made it prosper. Now look at what is happening, just another shithole. Look at what blacks did to Rhodesia a paradise turned into hell. The west should be ashamed for Turing it’s back on South Africa and Rhodesia.
    So many lies and pandering in this thread it’s nearly as dumb as the gun thread.
    I bet most of you think the civil war was fought over slavery and you don’t know that the first slave owner in the United States was fucking black.:rolleyes:

Bundy55 and T-Bagger like this.
  4. Swiper

Swiper Member

The black guy called the white guy a nigger. so it seems to me like it’s all about race with the attacker.

Urgentfury12 and T-Bagger like this.
  5. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

I had friends at Pulse, and a very very close friend was beaten go a pulp by another 'friend' that hooked up with her afterward.

There's a lot of misplaced hate in the world, and sickening amounts of self loathing projected onto undeserving targets.

This person is a flat out fucking monster. No better than the sick fuck that decided walking into a club with a firearm was somehow righteous.

Hit the nail on the head.

Nobody should have to deal with that shit. Regardless of political outlook of belief. But it's not racism, just hypocrisy at it's finest.

On a side note: This taking it back for the black man shit is ridiculous. Nigger will NEVER be a term of empowerment.

It's tantamount to calling someone a Nazi. It shows a complete lack of any kind of grasp on history or the weight of the word being used.

Complete fucking ignorance.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    T-Bagger and Bundy55 like this.
  6. Eman

Eman Member

I agree although, I don't think it really has anything to do with empowerment..

Lenny Bruce once did a bit where he called every black guy in the audience a nigger, every Hispanic a wetback, etc. He just kept saying these words over and over again, not exactly getting any laughs. By the end of his bit, his point was that using these words and laughing at them removed the power behind them. Using them and laughing about them until they didn't mean anything anymore. Interesting philosophy...

ickyrica likes this.
  7. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It's like taking the warhead off a nuclear bomb. The words only have as much power as the person being insulted allow them to have.

Eman and T-Bagger like this.
  8. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Almost as unfortunate as that one time your mom didn't swallow. You ever read anything off the internet? Have any original thoughts of your own? Or just link posting from questionable sources?

9. brutus79

brutus79 Member

He can only repost. Don't critique his synapses of content too bad- it's the closest he has to actually thinking.

10. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Idiot. Racism by definition has superiority intertwined with bigotry. A black person calling a white person by a black slur is very obviously not superiority. Take a look. It's in a book. Reading rainbow!

11. Swiper

Swiper Member

The stupidity is off the charts with you it’s unfortunate you have no clue what you’re talking about. story is 100% accurate you moron

12. Swiper

Swiper Member

you’re a loser and have no clue what you’re talking about. move along little boy

13. brutus79

brutus79 Member

The civil war was about resource reallocation. The revolutionary war was about slavery... britian wanted to do away with slavery and we weren't giving ours up. Turning our back on south Africa? Laughable. In the Dutch and british desperation to maintain a stronghold against the people who populated the continent from migrating south they leveled anything that looked like a black person might want it and shoved them all into what amounted to ghettos. Then they lost. Now they get to be party to the shithole the whites created for the blacks.

What does it matter what color a slave owner is? The point is that blacks were the slaves. Not whites. To this day black police, black military, black professionals do not treat their own race with equality all the time- they shit on them and then idiots like you seize on them doing so and say "look! A black person being shitty to a black person so whites aren't doing anything bad!"

Eman likes this.
  14. brutus79

brutus79 Member

That's what you have? I'm a loser? Truly weak contribution- now I know why you have to post links and videos.

15. Urgentfury12

Urgentfury12 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This thread is living proof Multiculturalism and Diversity destroy every nation it infects.

Ultimatepip likes this.
  16. brutus79

brutus79 Member

So no thought of your own. Got it dipshit!

17. Swiper

Swiper Member

yep because I’m not a shit talker like you. all you do is run your mouth like my little bitch that you are. that’s all you’re good at. you have no substance you bum

18. Swiper

Swiper Member

I gave my thought in the post you stupid illiterate bum

19. brutus79

brutus79 Member

You say as you talk shit without a hint of irony. Bravo. Dipshit.

20. brutus79

brutus79 Member

100 bucks says you have a beard you are proud of, a camouflage hat in heavy rotation and a pick up truck. Bonus for a sunglass lanyard so they don't fall and you have to spend another 10 bucks.