Fake Racism

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by Piney, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Eman

Eman Member

When did I say we should dismiss the rest of the world?? I made a statement that applied solely to the US, in a thread that has been devoted solely to the US, and you chime in with, "Well, what about the Holocaust?" What point are you even attempting to make by throwing out a left field statement about the Holocaust?

2. Bundy55

Bundy55 Member

That others have suffered too and very badly some even worse or just as bad as African salves. It’s an obvious point lol The thread does not say “Racism within the US” so I’ll bring up any points about racism that I feel is necessary and relevant.

T-Bagger likes this.
  3. Eman

Eman Member

I see, your point is that the Jews suffered during the holocaust. Very impressive observation. Duly noted.

Ultimatepip and Bundy55 like this.
  4. Bundy55

Bundy55 Member

Thanks man happy to help you out with that one

Ultimatepip likes this.
  5. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Holy fuck I hate politics and religion.

6. Swiper

Swiper Member

T-Bagger likes this.
  7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Swiper likes this.
  8. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

The Terminator, Swiper and Bundy55 like this.
  9. Bundy55

Bundy55 Member

Well it happened in the US thankfully... so I guess we’re allowed to talk about it now lol

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    T-Bagger likes this.
  10. Eman

Eman Member

The media didn't ignore that story lol. I remember reading about it.

The "funny" part about it was that, while in court, the ring leader of the group was asked if he had a sense of pride being black. To which he responded that he did. The judge asked if he knew the people in the portraits in the courtroom. They were civil rights leaders, I remember one was Frederick Douglas who is pretty recognizable, but the ringleader knew none of them... The judge made his point quite well when he responded that the ringleader was essentially spitting in the face of those who had fought for the rights he had.

I'll go ahead and throw gasoline on the fire by mentioning that anti white hate crimes are second to anti black hate crimes, statistically.

Logan44551 and ickyrica like this.
  11. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

There was very little media hype and sensationalism to this story like there was with the MAGA kid and there definitely wasn’t any outrage, posting it over and over again like they did with other stories that fit the narrative of what they were looking for.

I think it’s great what that judge did and hopefully something sunk in.

And yes, you’re right about your last part, but then again, there was no media hype when the knockout game was really huge and white people were being targeted. And I’ll see your gasoline and up it by throwing this in: statistically speaking, there is more black on black crime than white on black crime. But that’s another conversation.

Urgentfury12 likes this.
  12. Eman

Eman Member

I don't know man, I remember that story from the news being covered quite well. I listen to the news for several hours in the AM and they wouldn't shut up about it.

I don't really think the knockout game should have been covered in depth. It's dangerous to give something like that widespread media advertising. There wasnt much of a story to it anyways, but I do remember a poor old guy getting the shit knocked out of him... I was surprised they showed everything on the news. I don't really recall anything about white people being targeted but it's been a while.

The MAGA thing was cringeworthy news all arround from both sides... I couldn't bring myself to really pay a lot of attention to it.

T-Bagger likes this.
  13. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If that video of the white disabled kid getting assaulted was on YouTube it would have been much more discussion about it.
    Sure there's fake racism , and plenty of real racism.

T-Bagger likes this.
  14. master.on

master.on Member

Fake racism
    fake oppression
    fake collusion
    fake orgasms
    and fake "manly machos"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What's still real?

T-Bagger likes this.
  15. ickyrica

Why man?

Burrr and T-Bagger like this.
  16. Swiper

Swiper Member

17. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Becuase it’s funny af!!!!

master.on likes this.
  18. ickyrica

All I know is I see Tom Brady standing with his hand on his heart, far right side of the pic. Good man

Ultimatepip and T-Bagger like this.
  19. master.on

master.on Member

Fake boobs and buns too
    I forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.

Swiper and T-Bagger like this.
  20. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Wow... a comprehensive list of dozens to argue a point about centuries of oppression. I was wondering when "I believe what my daddy taught me" was gonna show up- and here you are.