First Bodybuilding Show Log from 30-weeks Out

Prep brain has set in.
Keep it up man, the last few weeks go by fast as hell.
Appreciate it and man I hope so, the days are dragging by now. But coach just added a second checkin day per week so that’ll help me feel like I’m moving through the week a little faster

7 weeks out fasted pics. No changes to plan. Really starting to feel like death now. Jello legs, thinking is very hard. Picking anything up is even harder. Don’t get me started on walking around, doing cardio, or training. Only 7 weeks left. Only 7 weeks left..
I see you make good progress mate!
Keep up hard work you have Spartan heart

Thought I posted this but guess it didn’t go through.
Coach gave me twice weekly checkins (Monday and Friday). Checked in yesterday and was given two days off cardio, two days off training but eating training day diet, as well as my regular sushi cheat of 3 rolls and a nigiri piece. Clen was bumped from 20mcg up to 40mcg. On Monday I will be back to digging for this final push after hopefully dropping some fatigue and filling back up this weekend.

6 weeks out. Cardio up from 40min to 50min. Training day carbs dropped by 70 including no more intra workout. Clen went from 20mcg to 40mcg.

Mentally this is getting very rough. The anxiety about continuing to dig is high and my energy is very low. A bit depressed and can’t focus on anything. The thought of quitting keeps crossing my mind and I’m just trying to keep pushing forward but honestly it’s very difficult right now.

Attachments

• IMG_6927.jpeg
    IMG_6927.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6928.jpeg
    IMG_6928.jpeg
    203.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6929.jpeg
    IMG_6929.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6930.jpeg
    IMG_6930.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6931.png
    IMG_6931.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6932.png
    IMG_6932.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 36
6 weeks out. Cardio up from 40min to 50min. Training day carbs dropped by 70 including no more intra workout. Clen went from 20mcg to 40mcg.

Mentally this is getting very rough.
its all mental man, just keep reminding yourself its temporary.

The anxiety about continuing to dig is high and my energy is very low.
try to just settle in and just let autopilot take over, if you let stress and anxiety run rampant, spiking cortisol, itll make things more difficult.
dont be afraid to rest and sleep when you need to.

There were definitely days in prep were i was getting home from work, eating, then taking a nap for 30m to an hour before heading to the gym, and then come home just to shower, eat and go right to bed. its all normal and part of the process
A bit depressed and can’t focus on anything.
The brainfog can be exhausting, especially when carbs first drop to really low or zero when youre not used to it.
Im not usually one to advocate throwing drugs at symptoms, but i had a great experience with modafinil to help manage the brainfog and be somewhat productive at work still
The thought of quitting keeps crossing my mind and I’m just trying to keep pushing forward but honestly it’s very difficult right now.
Dont even consider it as an option. youre tougher than that.
itll all be worth it soon.

Your current look is rock solid for 6 weeks out

its all mental man, just keep reminding yourself its temporary.

try to just settle in and just let autopilot take over, if you let stress and anxiety run rampant, spiking cortisol, itll make things more difficult.
dont be afraid to rest and sleep when you need to.

There were definitely days in prep were i was getting home from work, eating, then taking a nap for 30m to an hour before heading to the gym, and then come home just to shower, eat and go right to bed. its all normal and part of the process

The brainfog can be exhausting, especially when carbs first drop to really low or zero when youre not used to it.
Im not usually one to advocate throwing drugs at symptoms, but i had a great experience with modafinil to help manage the brainfog and be somewhat productive at work still

Dont even consider it as an option. youre tougher than that.
itll all be worth it soon.

Your current look is rock solid for 6 weeks out
Appreciate it man, needed to hear that. I’m gonna keep pushing forward. Feels like a lot of pressure and just difficult right now

Proviron comes in at 50mg daily
Clen bumped up to 60mcg
Weekly sushi meal goes away
5 weeks out
Damn, no more sushi huh.

What’s the frequency and duration of your cardio now? Any changes or your just decreasing food intake to add more caloric deficit?

Damn, no more sushi huh.

What’s the frequency and duration of your cardio now? Any changes or your just decreasing food intake to add more caloric deficit?
Yeah forgot about that, so due to a stress fracture in my shin, I switched from 40min stairmaster to 60min bike, and can split up fasted and post. my gym only has one bike that’s always in use so i’m splitting bike and elliptical which seems to get my heart rate up even more than the bike

Yeah forgot about that, so due to a stress fracture in my shin, I switched from 40min stairmaster to 60min bike, and can split up fasted and post. my gym only has one bike that’s always in use so i’m splitting bike and elliptical which seems to get my heart rate up even more than the bike

60 minutes on a spin bike ain’t no joke.

60 minutes on a spin bike ain’t no joke.
going from 0-60 is absolutely destroying my legs lol i think splitting the elliptical and bike until my legs get used to the bike is the best choice, i’m buying a cheap stationary bike from amazon for fasted cardio but it really does kill my quads lmao

going from 0-60 is absolutely destroying my legs lol i think splitting the elliptical and bike until my legs get used to the bike is the best choice, i’m buying a cheap stationary bike from amazon for fasted cardio but it really does kill my quads lmao

I do 60 min of cardio a day (mostly running) and it's definitely hard on my legs.

Swimming is inconvenient but have any health conscious bodybuilders used swimming for their main cardio? Maybe easier on leg gainz.

Edit: added "health conscious" because a lot of pro's think walking is cardio.

Yea to me there’s no way 60 minutes on a spin bike is equivalent to 60 minutes on a treadmill lol

Also, spend the money on a nice cushy gel/memory foam type seat. Don’t go too wide though. You can google how to measure your sit bones if you want to give you a rough idea (still go 10-15mm bigger though on the cushy seat).

You’re gonna want something for a 60 minute ride.. also play with the angle and watch your posture. Don’t put too much pressure on your pernial (probably spelling this wrong) nerve (aka gooch)