First order problem with Deuschem

Jrcp

Hello, I wanted to comment on the problem I have with @DeusChem , I placed the order a few weeks ago as a trial with a small quantity but it included a Tamoxifen that I am in a hurry to obtain, the case that today looking at the shipping status told me that it was in delivery so I have been waiting all day but no one has come by, when it doesn't come I check the shipping status and it says it was delivered to my home mailbox when I don't have any mailbox at home. I checked on the website to see if the address was correct and yes, it is correct. In fact, I added the name of the company next door, which is the same address because most of them pick them up. That is to say, after such slow shipping it turns out that they have given it to someone else, I don't understand how they don't even ask for the information of the person who gave it to them... I have contacted them by email and no response, seeing that They don't contact me, I send them by telegram and more of the same without signs, I don't care about the money because it's only about €70 but it does cut me off from what I had planned because I need tamoxifen no matter what and now I have to find another person who You can give it to me in the next few days, not to mention that the other products were for a friend who will now give me problems....

I hope they solve it and resend it to me or give me my money back, because they have already screwed up my plans.

There may be spelling errors, I do it with the translator since I don't speak English.

Last edited:
I placed an order with them over two months ago and they haven't sent it to me. They have scammed me out of more than two hundred euros.

This sounds like a you problem.

It's not on the company that the mail got delivered to the wrong place, especially if you added convolution by listing the business you're living next to on the address.

This comes off like a single person throwing a tantrum between the two new posts back to back from new members on this company.

The vendor isn't at fault for this, and there's probably nothing they can do.

I understand why you're probably in a panic at the moment.

Keep your head and message 3 or 4 of the EU based vendors here and ask if they can expedite some to you, even at additional cost. Losing a little money is secondary to the stress you're dealing with.

A few days, even a week isn't going to make your problem seriously worse than it is now, so try to relax and solve this, battling. an unresponsive seller isn't going to help.

but no one has come by, when it doesn't come I check the shipping status and it says it was delivered to my home mailbox when I don't have any mailbox at home. I checked on the website to see if the address was correct and yes, it is correct. In fact, I added the name of the company next door, which is the same address because most of them pick them up.
You can not blame the source if you ordered it to someone else (same address or not).

This is your own fault for giving them the wrong address.

Next time just order to your address, the FBI will not break your door for your 20 pills of breast cancer medication.

Hello, I wanted to comment on the problem I have with @DeusChem , I placed the order a few weeks ago as a trial with a small quantity but it included a Tamoxifen that I am in a hurry to obtain, the case that today looking at the shipping status told me that it was in delivery so I have been waiting all day but no one has come by, when it doesn't come I check the shipping status and it says it was delivered to my home mailbox when I don't have any mailbox at home. I checked on the website to see if the address was correct and yes, it is correct. In fact, I added the name of the company next door, which is the same address because most of them pick them up. That is to say, after such slow shipping it turns out that they have given it to someone else, I don't understand how they don't even ask for the information of the person who gave it to them... I have contacted them by email and no response, seeing that They don't contact me, I send them by telegram and more of the same without signs, I don't care about the money because it's only about €70 but it does cut me off from what I had planned because I need tamoxifen no matter what and now I have to find another person who You can give it to me in the next few days, not to mention that the other products were for a friend who will now give me problems....

I hope they solve it and resend it to me or give me my money back, because they have already screwed up my plans.

There may be spelling errors, I do it with the translator since I don't speak English.
Your an idiot, im so glad you’re not English

I have not given the address wrong at any time, the address is both a block of flats and a business, there are two doors with the same number and both are my property, I put the address with the number and block of flats and also the name of the company It's not my mistake that they didn't deliver it to me, don't mess around, I've been with the same address all my life and I've never had problems with any delivery from any company. In fact, I bought other things on the same day from another brand-supplier, also here in the forum. and not a single problem, I received everything and super fast, and no it's not to criticize someone or not that doesn't matter to me because I'm not going to buy there again obviously but it's the problem I have now and that I want my products or my money obviously

It's not the vendors fault. Vendor shipped the product to the address you provided. If it can't be delivered it's your problem. If the shipping company fucked up it's still your problem. Call them and ask where your package is.

Ok, retiro lo dicho, acaba de llegar el paquete pero aún no entiendo lo del buzón porque no tengo, solo pongo los códigos y se verifica todo, la única queja que tengo es que cuando raspas el código se borra muy fácilmente y me costó mucho revisar uno de ellos, así que todo está bien y feliz

Attachments

• DEus.png
    DEus.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
I have not given the address wrong at any time, the address is both a block of flats and a business, there are two doors with the same number and both are my property, I put the address with the number and block of flats and also the name of the company It's not my mistake that they didn't deliver it to me, don't mess around, I've been with the same address all my life and I've never had problems with any delivery from any company. In fact, I bought other things on the same day from another brand-supplier, also here in the forum. and not a single problem, I received everything and super fast, and no it's not to criticize someone or not that doesn't matter to me because I'm not going to buy there again obviously but it's the problem I have now and that I want my products or my money obviously

The company cannot scam the mail tracking system dude, lmao. It's not their fault.

Its obvious you messed this up, not the source. But you keep blaming the source. Put your name on it and not the company next door and stop blaming the vendor.

when it doesn't come I check the shipping status and it says it was delivered to my home mailbox when I don't have any mailbox at home. I checked on the website to see if the address was correct and yes, it is correct. In fact, I added the name of the company next door, which is the same address

Es obvio que arruinaste esto, no la fuente. Pero sigues culpando a la fuente. Ponga su nombre y no el de la empresa de al lado y deje de culpar al proveedor.
Vuelvo a decir que tanto el apartamento como el negocio son míos, por eso ambos están a mi nombre y es el mismo edificio!! De todos modos llegó hoy

Ok, retiro lo dicho, acaba de llegar el paquete pero aún no entiendo lo del buzón porque no tengo, solo pongo los códigos y se verifica todo, la única queja que tengo es que cuando raspas el código se borra muy fácilmente y me costó mucho revisar uno de ellos, así que todo está bien y feliz
Hey, @Jrcp! Thank you for posting your feedback! Please note, that our manager have replied on all your emails and messages about your issue and no one was ignored. We have sent your order to the correct delivery address, that you have provided to us, but we can not affect on the courier work and delivery process in your country.

Yes, we can reship your parcel if it has been lost or stolen, but for this we need a confirmation from the courier about it. But if your parcel was successfully delivered and you did not receive it, then you need to contact the courier directly and ask them where your parcel is and where it was delivered exactly.

Also, for future orders, we recommended to provide the phone number so that the courier can contact you in any case or issues during delivery process.

At the moment, we see, that you have successfully received your order and we are very happy that your issue was solved. Additionally, we will appreciate if you will post any feedback about your results.

Let us know if you will have any questions and have a great day!