Found in old stash in closet?? Help please

Obeast88

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Hey gents, Just need a little guidance on this source. I order it a couple years ago I’m almost positive. Expiration dates still good til 2025. I can’t remember anything about the source though. I only took two shots of each( 1ml twice ) and had to stop for personal issues and have been back on any PEDs since before then. Just looking for I for if something bad happened to source or busted or disappeared. Bar Bending Bodies. Batch 103 tren e and test e 104? Anything will help trying to decide if I should run or order from a newer realizable source.image.jpg

Hey gents, Just need a little guidance on this source. I order it a couple years ago I’m almost positive. Expiration dates still good til 2025. I can’t remember anything about the source though. I only took two shots of each( 1ml twice ) and had to stop for personal issues and have been back on any PEDs since before then. Just looking for I for if something bad happened to source or busted or disappeared. Bar Bending Bodies. Batch 103 tren e and test e 104? Anything will help trying to decide if I should run or order from a newer realizable source.
I think that's Triple B. And if I remember right, he had some good gear.

@SkankHunt you remember? I think a bunch of guys hated seeing him go.

Last edited:
I think that's Triple B. And if I remember right, he had some good gear.

@SkankHunt you remember? I think a bunch of guys hated seeing him go.
Ok thanks—— Triple B…. That’s it! I remember ordering from him and that’s the one and only order I got just never got to use it.. I know his thread still here then so I can check

How long can you store gear for? My friend showed me his stash and he says it's enough for another 5 years. It's in his gun locker lol

It should be fine for more than a decade if it has been stored properly. I used amps, vials and raws with expiration ranging from 2011-2015.

I've had bloodwork while on them and they tested within range so I think they didn't lose potency. As for infections, I haven't had any problems not even lumps or redness.