From a raw supplier themselves. The downfall continues

Thread update: From a finished supplier themselves @Liska tested some Deca raws and they were only 92% pure. Not a good look folks. Seems that the quality of even the simple raws continues to go downhill. I remember last year and the year before when we were sitting on 97-98% pure Deca raws. Still don’t think the quality is going down? Sad to say the least

Still don’t think the quality is going down?
If your going to cherry pick the one that was 92% what about the other 7 that were 98%+? One was test prop and dbol as well. They are both "common" so if they are all going down why not those. Also masteron enanthate was at 98% which hasn't been produced in a while. Since it just started being produced do to pollution laws why is that one so high?

You want to be debbie downer on all raws go for it but if your going to single one of the "common" ones out for being 92% then don't leave out the other 7 that were 98%.

If your going to cherry pick the one that was 92% what about the other 7 that were 98%+? One was test prop and dbol as well. They are both "common" so if they are all going down why not those. Also masteron enanthate was at 98% which hasn't been produced in a while. Since it just started being produced do to pollution laws why is that one so high?

You want to be debbie downer on all raws go for it but if your going to single one of the "common" ones out for being 92% then don't leave out the other 7 that were 98%.
It’s called confirmation bias. He has no clue what he is talking about.

The message is obvious.....they dont want us to improve. They want compliant slaves. They want to use us and then to pass away quickly. They want us to be dependant not independent. They want us to be crippled by addictions and preoccupied with mindless self indulgence so we are easier controlled

To no surprise, DECA raws continue to get worse and worse. New results in the lab testing section shows severely underdosed Deca from a source here on meso Turkish Pharma from their USA domestic line

To no surprise, DECA raws continue to get worse and worse. New results in the lab testing section shows severely underdosed Deca from a source here on meso Turkish Pharma from their USA domestic line

Bro.......

You can't be that stupid......

The Turkish Pharmacy Deca is 200mg per ml

The lab the is 189mg per ml

The standard deviation is 5-10% and this fell perfectly within +/- 5%........

Care to explain to all of us @SkankHunt labs analysis too?..... You based your assumption by one analysis by Liska LMAO. Omg yes Connor, deca raws are completely trash right now you are so right.....

Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/pharmaqo-deca-300mg-hplc-jano.134406460/

@Connor 25257 send me your address I am going to buy you a fat dildo as a gift from me and the rest of the Meso community.

Last edited:
Thread update: From a finished supplier themselves @Liska tested some Deca raws and they were only 92% pure. Not a good look folks. Seems that the quality of even the simple raws continues to go downhill. I remember last year and the year before when we were sitting on 97-98% pure Deca raws. Still don’t think the quality is going down? Sad to say the least

92% is ok. UGLs have traditionally added an extra 10% to account for the raws. So this tells me…

Exactly NOTHING has changed over the last 20 years.

Go fuck yourself @Connor 25257 you might want to pick a topic that you know more about. I’d suggest starting a thread “Nuance of Flavors between Circumcised and Uncircumcised Cocks”.

@Connor 25257 its clear that all the raws out there are bad quality otherwise we would have seen mass monsterz walking on the streets (your words)

we re fucked… no fun anymore… you dont wanna buy some hundreds of some compounds because youre a dick and dont wanna learn homebrewing, but as stated all the raws are fake so you re not buying them.. so youre worried about the end of manufacturing of fake raws..

I dont envy you man.. really… may the force be with you…DFA7B29E-18AA-4330-B1BD-750E5F8CDD56.gif

Seriously starting to think you have a mental issue that is surfacing with your obsession with this. You are new to this and you are the guy who tried to convince everyone only darknet steroids are legit. You proved your knowledge of this area with that saga now you're freaking out about this. All my sources have your beloved dht stuff in stock still and this apocalypse you're worrying about is not here. Maybe worry about global warming or something more serious, or be happy with nice clean stuff like test, GH, and cutters you don't need to get fancy unless you're stepping on stage.

Cherry picking random hplc tests for confirmation bias as well, you're sick or order enough raws that makes you feel comfortable. I guarantee you in a few years when you're older you're not gonna be running all these exotics or you'll start to realize your health isn't worth it.... Or maybe you won't you seem strange.

Seriously starting to think you have a mental issue that is surfacing with your obsession with this. You are new to this and you are the guy who tried to convince everyone only darknet steroids are legit. You proved your knowledge of this area with that saga now you're freaking out about this. All my sources have your beloved dht stuff in stock still and this apocalypse you're worrying about is not here. Maybe worry about global warming or something more serious, or be happy with nice clean stuff like test, GH, and cutters you don't need to get fancy unless you're stepping on stage.

Cherry picking random hplc tests for confirmation bias as well, you're sick or order enough raws that makes you feel comfortable. I guarantee you in a few years when you're older you're not gonna be running all these exotics or you'll start to realize your health isn't worth it.... Or maybe you won't you seem strange.

the global warming made my raw test e melting in my fuckin bedroom… unbelievable…

i hope it will go worse day by day… fuckin humans pieces of shit they ruined this planet… and even ended up raws production just to break @Connor 25257 ’s heart.. thats not fair

This is most likely the issue. Or he is just trolling. He definitely seems like he has a screw loose or two.
Im leaning to screw lose he went through a whole saga of fighting us on here that cleanet roids are all bunk and he's gonna stick to the darknet/tor. Then he comes crawling back and I think he orders from raw suppliers like Ppl now lol.

@Connor 25257 if your going to come on here and make up bullshit that you think you know, I suggest you learn from better people.........

Every single lab analysis that @SkankHunt posted, @Den84 posted, @cadafi posted or even I told you to get from Balkan/Sp labs to Pharmaqo, to Pharmacom, to real pharmagrade India brands like Zydus (Bayer) Testovirons and Zydus (Organon) Deca and you go with the brand Pharmavol? LOL I can't.

Second, you are not an intermediate steroid user. You are a young clueless 24 year 5'9 180lbs guy that is listening to somebody that has no idea or doesn't give a shit about your health. 750mg test, 500 deca, 60mg Dbol?

Where are you going to go from there once your body stops responding on those dosages right off the rip....

This right here proves to me you have ABSOLUTELY no idea what you are doing...... Or your "Coach".

20210815_203326.jpg20210815_203354.jpg

Last edited:
If that's Connor in the avatar in that screenshot he looks like he's put in the work, but is getting shitty advice.

@Connor 25257 maybe it's time for you to listen to smart advice and cut the crap about all these steroid conspiracies. You got a good base and with the right coach who has all his marbles you'd blow the hell up as you have that potential judging by that pic of you you posted some time ago.

There's a lot of great people here who'd help if you are willing to listen.

Your posts about your dark web gear experience still make me chuckle.

Pharmavol was once on BOP but on a few other small boards...they are hit or miss from the posts I've read.