From a raw supplier themselves. The downfall continues

Finally you are right about something, it was shit.

How are they showing they aren’t what they were though? With you nit-picking one sample out of 10? I just don’t see how things are changing much at all.
The only consistent raw I’ve seen is testosterone. Deca, EQ, Tren, and even some orals range anywhere from 90% and up. Less than 96 should be no bueno

Im gonna ask you to stop using big words he's already lost in the sauce before you drop words like demarcation.
Actually I feel bad for him now. He's been putting in the work and it must have frazzled his brain...

I am sure he'll be DM'ing people LMAO

@Connor 25257 if your going to come on here and make up bullshit that you think you know, I suggest you learn from better people.........

Every single lab analysis that @SkankHunt posted, @Den84 posted, @cadafi posted or even I told you to get from Balkan/Sp labs to Pharmaqo, to Pharmacom, to real pharmagrade India brands like Zydus (Bayer) Testovirons and Zydus (Organon) Deca and you go with the brand Pharmavol? LOL I can't.

Second, you are not an intermediate steroid user. You are a young clueless 24 year 5'9 180lbs guy that is listening to somebody that has no idea or doesn't give a shit about your health. 750mg test, 500 deca, 60mg Dbol?

Where are you going to go from there once your body stops responding on those dosages right off the rip....

This right here proves to me you have ABSOLUTELY no idea what you are doing...... Or your "Coach".

View attachment 152196View attachment 152197
Connor has a COACH???

LoL wut

I can only imagine...

Can ANYONE tell me what the FUCK Connor is trying to accomplish? Does he just want attention? I can't fathom another reason. If he had a lab going and this is all publicity so later on he can make a sales pitch to his believers (if he had any) that he and only he had access to the good stuff mayyyyyybe this would all make sense. Right now I'm bewildered.

Im leaning to screw lose he went through a whole saga of fighting us on here that cleanet roids are all bunk and he's gonna stick to the darknet/tor. Then he comes crawling back and I think he orders from raw suppliers like Ppl now lol.
So he's lining us up for the kill. At least that makes some sense. Get ready folks, Trips be on the lookout, connorlabz is coming!!!

I stand behind my reasoning. More than logical. The war on drugs will never be stopped I will admit that. However, more popular/powerful drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin etc are the drugs where the money is at. It’s one reason I see raws for anabolic steroids taking a nose dive. Yes, there IS money in steroids. BUT- think of the amount of people who actually go to the gym 5-6x per week compared to those who don’t go at all. Steroid use is not very common amongst “normal people”

And I know I’m cherry picking the whole DECA situation. But cmon, there’s not much of an excuse for a steroid like Deca to not be more pure than 92%. If memory serves me right, Deca was coming in no lower than 96% almost a year and 1/2 ago . Back when I joined this forum

MSG ought to look out too!
MSG LABZ IS FIRE
I FEEL FUCKING AMAZING RIGHT NOW
BATTLED CRAVINGS ALL NIGHT TOSSED AND TURNED
IF I STAY STRONG ITS ALL GOOD
BUT DAMNIT I WANT TO GET LOADED
THE FUCKING GEAR HAS ME ELEVATED
I JUST WANT TO KEEP GETTING HIGHER
I WISH PEOPLE COULD UNDERSTAND...

I stand behind my reasoning. More than logical. The war on drugs will never be stopped I will admit that. However, more popular/powerful drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin etc are the drugs where the money is at. It’s one reason I see raws for anabolic steroids taking a nose dive. Yes, there IS money in steroids. BUT- think of the amount of people who actually go to the gym 5-6x per week compared to those who don’t go at all. Steroid use is not very common amongst “normal people”
You see a lot of imaginary shit dude. Firstly we would not be the first to know if AAS were going to vanish. Our sources would suddenly jack prices sky-high. Second you blatantly ignore the fact that only one batch of raws tested so low. Third you see a correlation between that one low quality batch and the end of AAS.

YOU ARE FUCKING DELUSIONAL.

CONNOR THERE ARE MILLIONS OF CURRENT AAS USERS GLOBALLY

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD MAN

Steroid use is not very common amongst “normal people”
I don’t know where you are from, but where I am, crack and heroin use isn’t very ‘common’ either. Definitely more common than steroids, but to make that argument is pretty foolish, especially if you go to any local gym in the US there are juiced mother fuckers every time. Even Planet fucking Fitness has juicers. So I just think you truly underestimate the size of the market and it’s growing by my estimation due to the availability and talk on social media of SARMs introducing younger people into the market.

Depends on who you know. I’d say about half of the people I know use gear. It’s more common than you think

Depends on who you know. I’d say about half of the people I know use gear. It’s more common than you think
Very common and the big labs are multi million dollar businesses at much much less risk if u do not mix rec drugs in your op in many countries.

If, IF shit got bad you would see a long term price spike before anything went sideways. In that sense I'd just fill my safe with a bunch of vials of test U from a reputable lab and whatever I wanted for 10+ years. But then again I'm not 21 anymore and I'm not interested in blasting deca and exotics after realizing what that crap does to your brain and body. I go the Lance Armstrong route these days lol bioidenticals and some inj l carnitine. If I wanna get spicey thats just me upping test and GH.

Maaaybe I'd run some of this var I've had lying around.

Connor either has a mental issue where or is just dumb for it to eat away at him like this. The world will go to hell over global warming maybe that will cut some supply lines down the road before governments all over the world collectively stop raws.

China and india are all about money and so are a bunch of smaller Balkan countries.